Return to Index  

Re: If I stop going its splitsville for sure

May 28 2017 at 7:14 PM
John Snow  (Login TheOtherOzzy)

Response to If I stop going its splitsville for sure

I dont know how you do it, Hijo. You are a better man than me. I dont know how any member does it. The wailing, yelling, fake tears (if they are real tears then they must have a serious mental issue), visitations, turning over cards, the never ending veneration of EVM (a creepy amount of this), the demands of money and obeying the administration, blah blah blah I just know I could not do it.

There is absolutely no way any person can have a normal life being with that church. They are much too intrusive and demanding of members time. Yeah, we all know why they do it. Have to keep people occupied with the church so it makes them too busy to consider anything else. Hardcore brainwashing.

I grew up Catholic with mixed feelings. I always felt worship service was boring and too somber. I have also been to churches where it is too upbeat, if you can imagine that. When I say upbeat it's people thinking they are speaking in tongues and acting crazy. I experienced that kind of service once and needless to say, I never returned LOL

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Cannot speak for Hijo, but - deacon646 on May 28, 2017, 8:43 PM
  3. Don't know 20 years gone by - HiJo on May 29, 2017, 2:21 AM
    1. Yes, I tried a Pentecostal church once, and I did not like it either. - Tomas on May 29, 2017, 3:20 AM
    2. If I could talk my wife into leaving the Manalo church - Deacon646 on May 30, 2017, 2:13 PM
      1. Not all Lutherans are the same. Some don't believe in the inerrancy of the Bible, - Tomas on May 31, 2017, 4:28 PM
        1. Yet another reason to be a Lutheran. - deacon646 on May 31, 2017, 9:00 PM
          1. Some are saved, but some are unsaved, attending false gospel Lutheran churches. - Tomas on Jun 2, 2017, 5:34 AM

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh