Don't know 20 years gone byMay 29 2017 at 2:21 AM
|HiJo (Login hijo7591)|
Response to Re: If I stop going its splitsville for sure
its pretty depressing, I feel pretty much a failure.
The few times I went to those upbeat religions I couldnt wait to get out either, however at least you can just walk out, not locked in like the cult.
Yeah playing guitars the singing folksy songs all about loving Jesus etc, the bag always goes around for the cash as usual. The youngish professional preacher out to build his religious empire, goes on for most of the morning.
Then the talking in tongues, Oh my gawd give me a break, the healing....
The whole of religion is just so creepy, all these people loving someone they will never see, has never said anything too them and probably never will.
- Yes, I tried a Pentecostal church once, and I did not like it either. - Tomas on May 29, 2017, 3:20 AM
- If I could talk my wife into leaving the Manalo church - Deacon646 on May 30, 2017, 2:13 PM
- Not all Lutherans are the same. Some don't believe in the inerrancy of the Bible, - Tomas on May 31, 2017, 4:28 PM
- Yet another reason to be a Lutheran. - deacon646 on May 31, 2017, 9:00 PM
- Some are saved, but some are unsaved, attending false gospel Lutheran churches. - Tomas on Jun 2, 2017, 5:34 AM