Return to Index  

I don't see how anyone looking at the Debate objectively

June 2 2017 at 7:11 PM
Deacon646  (Login Deacon646)

Response to How did White "utterly" lose the debate? Be specific in your INC defense

Could say that Dr White lost. Well, he won the first segment any, I only watched bits and pieces of the rest of the debate, it was to boring to watch in detail. But in his opening statement, Dr White quoted a number of scriptures that he believed indicated the trinity was correct, and Joe V ignored the scriptures he quoted. At some point, he should have addressed each scripture that Dr White quoted or quoted a number of scriptures that he believed proved his own point. Instead, he just repeated the same thing over and over again. That is why most people think he lost. At least its why I think he lost. I don't really care about Unitarian vs Trinitarian arguments, but acknowledging all or at least most of the other person's comments/points and responding to them is debating 101. Ignoring them means you lost.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I understand your point, however White also sometimes failed to answer Ventilacion's - Tomas on Jun 3, 2017, 3:08 PM
    1. White had WEAK arguments? JESUS is NOT ETERNAL? you think that? - Eric on Jun 4, 2017, 12:18 AM
      1. Jesus is now eternal. He is not mortal any more. Anyway, White had weak arguments - Tomas on Jun 5, 2017, 8:47 AM
        1. The SON was NOT created! FIRSTBORN doesn't mean CREATED!! - Eric on Jun 5, 2017, 5:03 PM
          1. Rev. 3:14, the Son is 'the beginning of the creation of God'. - Tomas on Jun 7, 2017, 6:23 PM

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh