Return to Index  

Eric, I am not here to defend INC. Mr. Ventilacion also performed poorly.

June 3 2017 at 2:54 PM
Tomas  (Login TomasSedlacek)

Response to How did White "utterly" lose the debate? Be specific in your INC defense

Simply, White failed ever to mention what would have been his strongest argument, namely he failed to even hint that the Bible never says Jesus is not God. Instead, White just tried various verses which he claimed say Jesus is God, and they were all weak arguments.
Ventilacion also failed to state, what would have been his strongest argument, namely that the Bible never states that Jesus is God. Though he came a bit closer, as I seem to remember the debate, I think he said Jesus never said he is God. Though that is not enough, he should have stated that nobody in the Bible ever says Jesus is God, neither Paul, nor Peter, nor John, nor Matthew, etc., no verse in the Bible ever states that. That would have been a powerful argument, and he failed to have made it.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Does the bible teach JESUS is the CREATOR? yes or NO? - Eric on Jun 4, 2017, 12:19 AM
    1. Jesus and the Father are both creators, the Bible is clear about it. - Tomas on Jun 5, 2017, 8:48 AM
      1. Did CHRIST always exist as the SON? Yes or NO? - Eric on Jun 5, 2017, 5:00 PM
        1. He was indeed created as the Son. - Tomas on Jun 7, 2017, 6:24 PM

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh