Return to Index  

If you mean die, rather than dier, then we should not rejoice over anyone's death.

June 3 2017 at 3:42 PM
Tomas  (Login TomasSedlacek)

Response to Then watch the rejoicing

If an unsaved person dies, that means he or she died out of God's favor and will not be resurrected to eternal life, but to judgment, where he might be unable to become saved.
If a saved person dies, sure, he or she is spared more suffering, but his or her family will be in mourning, they will miss the person, it will be a sad occasion. In fact even when an unsaved person dies, his or her family will be likely in mourning, unless the person managed to make everybody to dislike him or her. So I do not rejoice even when a dictator dies. Remember, when Lenin died, he was replaced by an even worse dictator, Stalin. So one never knows what will follow when a dictator dies. Of course one can think nobody can be worse than Stalin, but later Pol Pot has shown, that yes, things can be even worse, under an even more horrid beast.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. why not its off to heaven for you! you should be looking forward to dying - hijo on Jun 3, 2017, 4:15 PM
    1. I can be better off dying, but my beloved sister and other relatives would be in deep - Tomas on Jun 3, 2017, 5:09 PM

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh