Return to Index  

You misunderstood me

June 13 2017 at 1:10 AM
Deacon646  (Login Deacon646)

Response to Revenge, yes might be associates of the two guys who got shot when the Evm stormtroopers

While it could be associates of those that were shot that committed the act, what I actually meant was that EVM compared himself to Daniel in the Lions Den. Daniel was put in the Lions den by his rivals. Daniel survived, the rivals were killed. A few days after EVM compares himself to Daniel, someone he likely considers an enemy gets gunned down, while his brother rots in jail. He got his revenge. Now of course, it could all just be a coincidence, or it could be as you said, a couple of vengeance driven friends. One thing is for certain though. If there is any evidence at all pointing to the church, then it will never be investigated thoroughly.

Regarding the guns, they may all belong to Angel. But I had the misfortune to visit the central temple/church. It was a fairly heavily armed compound. First church I have ever been to that had armed guards at the door. I have been to the Vatican, and while I am sure there was a heavy armed presence, it was nowhere near as obvious as the INC compound.

I do wonder sometimes if the Church is trying to track down posters that put messages here. Just in case they do, I hope network 54's security is up to the test. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Nothing seems to shake the faith in Manalo - Hijo on Jun 14, 2017, 1:09 AM
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh