Return to Index  

Re: Almario, since that thread is locked, I agree that we can ask God for wisdom, but

June 16 2017 at 8:26 PM
almario  (Login almario38)

Response to Almario, since that thread is locked, I agree that we can ask God for wisdom, but

GOD's revelations solely from HIS written Sacred Scriptures upon Scriptures
were just shared and written here and never from my own understanding that
you keep pressing on me.

Elaborate from your own doctrines on what is the lifetime that GOD will let
us understand HIS Sacred written infallible Words?

And, Paul seeing through glass darkly until such perfect time comes then we
will know?

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. The Bible is clear that there will come a time when we will be instructed by God, - Tomas on Jun 17, 2017, 3:35 PM
    1. Re: The Bible is clear that there will come a time when we will be instructed by God, - almario on Jun 18, 2017, 4:24 AM
      1. Re: The Bible is clear that there will come a time when we will be instructed by God, - almario on Jun 18, 2017, 3:32 PM
        1. Re: The Bible is clear that there will come a time when we will be instructed by God, - almario on Jun 18, 2017, 11:59 PM
          1. Some people think the Bible reveals everything about God. But it does not. - Tomas on Jun 19, 2017, 5:52 AM
            1. Re: Some people think the Bible reveals everything about God. But it does not. - almario on Jun 19, 2017, 2:30 PM
              1. Of course I recognize who God is, that he is he, the Almighty, and I recognize - Tomas on Jun 22, 2017, 12:45 AM
                1. Re: Of course I recognize who God is, that he is he, the Almighty, and I recognize - almario on Jun 22, 2017, 2:25 AM
                  1. Jesus spoke to unbelievers in parables, but that was because it was not time yet - Tomas on Jun 22, 2017, 5:35 AM
                    1. Re: Jesus spoke to unbelievers in parables, but that was because it was not time yet - almario on Jun 23, 2017, 8:06 PM
                      1. You are going beyond what is written when you call John of Revelation apostle John. - Tomas on Jun 24, 2017, 1:26 PM
                        1. Re: You are going beyond what is written when you call John of Revelation apostle John. - almario on Jun 24, 2017, 7:31 PM
                          1. John the apostle wrote the gospel of John and 3 epistles of John. But the book of - Tomas on Jun 25, 2017, 10:19 AM
                            1. Re: John the apostle wrote the gospel of John and 3 epistles of John. But the book of - almario on Jun 25, 2017, 4:49 PM

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh