Return to Index  

The Bible is clear that there will come a time when we will be instructed by God,

June 17 2017 at 3:35 PM
Tomas  (Login TomasSedlacek)

Response to Re: Almario, since that thread is locked, I agree that we can ask God for wisdom, but

this will be when Mt. Zion will be the highest mountain, above all mountains, and we will be going to Mt. Zion to be instructed by God. This was revealed in Is. 2:2-3 and the same was revealed also in Micah 4:1-2. Paul wrote in 1 Cor. 13:12 that now we see through glass darkly, he wrote in verse 9 that we know in part and we prophesy in part, and in verse 10 he added that when the perfect has come, then that which is in part shall be done away, so verse 12 says that while now we see through glass darkly, then face to face, now Paul knows in part, but then Paul will know even as he is known. So when we look at these verses, we see that we will know when the perfect comes. Who is the perfect who will come? Naturally Jesus Christ. So when Jesus Christ comes back, we will be resurrected and come to Mt. Zion for instruction, God will be teaching us.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: The Bible is clear that there will come a time when we will be instructed by God, - almario on Jun 18, 2017, 4:24 AM
    1. Re: The Bible is clear that there will come a time when we will be instructed by God, - almario on Jun 18, 2017, 3:32 PM
      1. Re: The Bible is clear that there will come a time when we will be instructed by God, - almario on Jun 18, 2017, 11:59 PM
        1. Some people think the Bible reveals everything about God. But it does not. - Tomas on Jun 19, 2017, 5:52 AM
          1. Re: Some people think the Bible reveals everything about God. But it does not. - almario on Jun 19, 2017, 2:30 PM
            1. Of course I recognize who God is, that he is he, the Almighty, and I recognize - Tomas on Jun 22, 2017, 12:45 AM
              1. Re: Of course I recognize who God is, that he is he, the Almighty, and I recognize - almario on Jun 22, 2017, 2:25 AM
                1. Jesus spoke to unbelievers in parables, but that was because it was not time yet - Tomas on Jun 22, 2017, 5:35 AM

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh