Return to Index  

Re: The Bible is clear that there will come a time when we will be instructed by God,

June 18 2017 at 11:59 PM
almario  (Login almario38)

Response to Re: The Bible is clear that there will come a time when we will be instructed by God,

Salvation made easy ?

This is only the fruit of human wisdom. Real believers
are greatly saddened hearing professing apostles of
Christ preaching “easy way of salvation.” But Peter
saw otherwise:

Mat 19:25 “When his disciples heard it, they were
exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?
26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With
men this is impossible; but with God all things are
possible.”

Truly salvation is attained only with the mercy of God ,
and this He grants to the “babes” in His sight.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Some people think the Bible reveals everything about God. But it does not. - Tomas on Jun 19, 2017, 5:52 AM
    1. Re: Some people think the Bible reveals everything about God. But it does not. - almario on Jun 19, 2017, 2:30 PM
      1. Of course I recognize who God is, that he is he, the Almighty, and I recognize - Tomas on Jun 22, 2017, 12:45 AM
        1. Re: Of course I recognize who God is, that he is he, the Almighty, and I recognize - almario on Jun 22, 2017, 2:25 AM
          1. Jesus spoke to unbelievers in parables, but that was because it was not time yet - Tomas on Jun 22, 2017, 5:35 AM
            1. Re: Jesus spoke to unbelievers in parables, but that was because it was not time yet - almario on Jun 23, 2017, 8:06 PM
              1. You are going beyond what is written when you call John of Revelation apostle John. - Tomas on Jun 24, 2017, 1:26 PM
                1. Re: You are going beyond what is written when you call John of Revelation apostle John. - almario on Jun 24, 2017, 7:31 PM
                  1. John the apostle wrote the gospel of John and 3 epistles of John. But the book of - Tomas on Jun 25, 2017, 10:19 AM
                    1. Re: John the apostle wrote the gospel of John and 3 epistles of John. But the book of - almario on Jun 25, 2017, 4:49 PM
                      1. Yes, Jesus was right in John 12:48, those who reject him and receive not his words, - Tomas on Jun 26, 2017, 4:05 AM

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh