Re: Some people think the Bible reveals everything about God. But it does not.June 19 2017 at 2:30 PM
|almario (Login almario38)|
Response to Some people think the Bible reveals everything about God. But it does not.
Tomas doctrines veered GOD's Sacred infallible Words for
ones soul salvation and your non-recognition of Who HE was
that manifested in flesh is so deceptive that is tantamount
for the gullible to believe in easy salvation.
" I AM HE "
As if God is saying, "Look how people missed the great message
of My (Father) reference to the Son in the following:"
ISAIAH 46:4 "And even to your old age I am he ..."
ISAIAH 41:4 "...I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he ."
ISAIAH 43:25 "I, even I , am he that blotteth out thy transgressions
for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins."
ISAIAH 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he ;
I am the first, I also am the last."
As of God is saying, "Look how people missed the great message of My
(Son Jesus) reference to the Father in the following:
JOHN 13:19 "Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to
pass, ye may believe that I am he ."
JOHN 18:6 "As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he , they went
backward, and fell to the ground."
JOHN 8:28 "Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the
Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he ..."
"How many of you know the true meaning of 'when ye have lifted up the
Son of man?' Many people equate this to their praise, resplendent words
and songs and sacrifices for Me. Have they forgotten that their prayer
is even abomination to Me if they do not listen to My words?"
PROVERBS 28:9 "He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even
his prayer shall be abomination."
"And their sacrifices? Do I need them? Which is more than all burnt
offering and sacrifices? Do you still remember what I told the Scribe
who asked Me which is the first of all the commandments?
MARK 12:28 "And one of the scribes came...perceiving that he had
answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?"
MARK 12:29-33 "And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments
is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the
Lord thy God with all thy heart... this is the first commandment. And the
second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour...is more than
all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices."
MARK 12:32-33 "And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said
the truth: for there is one God...And to love him...and to love his neighbour
as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices."
"Why do many of you, especially your religious leaders, not take up this
PREREQUISITE to 'loving Me'? This is to identify Me as ' ONE LORD AND ONE GOD .'
Did I not call that as the 'first of all the commandments' if only to emphasize
that you can never truly love God before you clearly recognize Me as ' One Lord
and One God '. Now you are already boasting of 'loving your neighbor' which is
the last in the sequence. Did the Scribes and Pharisees recognize the 'One Lord
and One God?' It is good this particular Scribe asked about the
FIRST COMMANDMENT OF ALL !"
john 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins:
for if ye believe not that I am he , ye shall die in your sins.
john 10:30 I and my Father are one .
- Of course I recognize who God is, that he is he, the Almighty, and I recognize - Tomas on Jun 22, 2017, 12:45 AM
- Re: Of course I recognize who God is, that he is he, the Almighty, and I recognize - almario on Jun 22, 2017, 2:25 AM
- Jesus spoke to unbelievers in parables, but that was because it was not time yet - Tomas on Jun 22, 2017, 5:35 AM
- Re: Jesus spoke to unbelievers in parables, but that was because it was not time yet - almario on Jun 23, 2017, 8:06 PM
- You are going beyond what is written when you call John of Revelation apostle John. - Tomas on Jun 24, 2017, 1:26 PM
- Re: You are going beyond what is written when you call John of Revelation apostle John. - almario on Jun 24, 2017, 7:31 PM
- John the apostle wrote the gospel of John and 3 epistles of John. But the book of - Tomas on Jun 25, 2017, 10:19 AM
- Re: John the apostle wrote the gospel of John and 3 epistles of John. But the book of - almario on Jun 25, 2017, 4:49 PM