Re: Of course God's doctrine is pure, but we know only as much of his doctrine asJuly 17 2017 at 10:11 PM
|almario (Login almario38)|
Response to Of course God's doctrine is pure, but we know only as much of his doctrine as
What is paul wrote about seeing through glass darkly while
absolutely he knew, recognized and fully identified Who is
the One and Only GOD that manifested in the flesh after being
called then chosen after being converted to become as a little
acts 9: 3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus:
and suddenly there shined round about him a light from
4 And he fell to the earth , and heard a voice saying
unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
5 And he said, Who art thou , Lord ? And the Lord said,
I am Jesus whom thou persecutest : it is hard for thee
to kick against the pricks.
So below then are _GOD_'s doctrines that you must not covet and
make futile upon such ownership of what HE let them be written
solely within the realm of HIS SACRED SPIRITUAL TRUTH .
heb 9:16 For where a testament is , there must also of necessity
be the death of the testator .
17 For a testament is of force after men are dead : otherwise it
is of no strength at all while the testator liveth .
1 tim 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:
God was manifest in the flesh , justified in the Spirit, seen of angels,
preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into
acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock,
over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the
church of God , which he hath purchased with his own blood .
1 john 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God , because he laid down
his life for us : and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
... two glorious that will appear , Tomas ??
it 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the
glorious appearing of the great God and our
Saviour Jesus Christ ;
| || |
- It will be a glorious appearing of both of them, of the great God, and of our Savior - Tomas on Jul 19, 2017, 7:56 PM
- Re: It will be a glorious appearing of both of them, of the great God, and of our Savior - almario on Jul 19, 2017, 11:47 PM
- So without a comma it is still the same meaning, the comma is optional. - Tomas on Jul 20, 2017, 5:51 AM
- Re: So without a comma it is still the same meaning, the comma is optional. - almario on Jul 20, 2017, 3:27 PM
- Of course now visually we can't see either God or his Son. But when they come - Tomas on Jul 21, 2017, 4:49 AM
- Re: Of course now visually we can't see either God or his Son. But when they come - almario on Jul 21, 2017, 2:09 PM
- Yes, they will appear. So yes, visually. Appearing means visual. We will be - Tomas on Jul 22, 2017, 2:00 PM
- Re: Yes, they will appear. So yes, visually. Appearing means visual. We will be - almario on Jul 22, 2017, 4:10 PM
- You misunderstand that verse, Eccl. 12:7. - Tomas on Jul 24, 2017, 3:57 AM