Re: It will be a glorious appearing of both of them, of the great God, and of our SaviorJuly 19 2017 at 11:47 PM
|almario (Login almario38)|
Response to It will be a glorious appearing of both of them, of the great God, and of our Savior
Tomas did not only adulterate but also brazenly misquoted GOD's Words.
He added a comma to prove that his doctrine is the truth on how to know,
recognize, and identify the One and Only GOD that manifested in the flesh.
Tomas avid circular defense of his doctrines desperately tried
to get over paul's inspired revelations from GOD. HE, thus also
consecrated such revelations upon those converted to become
as little children at this point in time.
What is paul wrote about seeing through glass darkly while
absolutely he knew, recognized and fully identified Who is
the One and Only GOD that manifested in the flesh after being
called then chosen after being converted to become as a little
acts 9: 3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus:
and suddenly there shined round about him a light from
4 And he fell to the earth , and heard a voice saying
unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
5 And he said, Who art thou , Lord ? And the Lord said,
I am Jesus whom thou persecutest : it is hard for thee
to kick against the pricks.
So below then are GOD 's doctrines that you must not covet and
make futile upon such ownership of what HE let them be written
solely within the realm of HIS SACRED SPIRITUAL TRUTH .
heb 9:16 For where a testament is , there must also of necessity
be the death of the testator .
17 For a testament is of force after men are dead : otherwise it
is of no strength at all while the testator liveth .
1 tim 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:
God was manifest in the flesh , justified in the Spirit, seen of angels,
preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into
acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock,
over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the
church of God , which he hath purchased with his own blood .
1 john 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God , because he laid down
his life for us : and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
... again , if two glorious will appear , Tomas ??
ti 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope , and the
glorious appearing of the great God and our
Saviour Jesus Christ ;
jude 1:25 To the only wise God our Saviour , be glory and
majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever.
| || |
- So without a comma it is still the same meaning, the comma is optional. - Tomas on Jul 20, 2017, 5:51 AM
- Re: So without a comma it is still the same meaning, the comma is optional. - almario on Jul 20, 2017, 3:27 PM
- Of course now visually we can't see either God or his Son. But when they come - Tomas on Jul 21, 2017, 4:49 AM
- Re: Of course now visually we can't see either God or his Son. But when they come - almario on Jul 21, 2017, 2:09 PM
- Yes, they will appear. So yes, visually. Appearing means visual. We will be - Tomas on Jul 22, 2017, 2:00 PM
- Re: Yes, they will appear. So yes, visually. Appearing means visual. We will be - almario on Jul 22, 2017, 4:10 PM
- You misunderstand that verse, Eccl. 12:7. - Tomas on Jul 24, 2017, 3:57 AM