Return to Index  

Old and New Testament - 28

July 23 2017 at 3:40 PM
almario  (Login almario38)

Response to Old and New Testament - w/correction - 27

SATAN

For Satan , his work is to obstruct and disrupt God’s formation of His Eternal Kingdom
by using the very WORDS of God. This was revealed when the Devil tempted our Lord
in the wilderness:

Matthew 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down:
for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands
they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Satan quoted this from:

Psalms 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all
thy ways. 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against
a stone.

Satan ’s deception is exposed in:

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent ,
called the Devil , and Satan , which deceiveth the whole world :
he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Consolation to the chosen, however, the DEVIL is a necessary evil, just like a
scaffolding to an Engineer that is needed to finish his beautiful edifice.

On reading the Holy Bible

The Spirit God speaks the language or dialect of men. Example, the Holy Bible
is written in English to the Americans and British, Espaniol to the Spaniards,
Tagalog to the Filipinos, and so on and so forth. They all believe they can
understand what they are reading, but what is overlooked , God is speaking
inparables .”

Psalms 78:2 I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:

Ezekiel 20:49 Then said I, Ah Lord GOD! they say of me, Doth he not speak parables?

How many realized Jesus Christ did not speak except in parables !

Mark 4:34 But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when
they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples.

Therefore, the “letter” of the word needs further elucidation from
God. Early in the ministry of Jesus Christ this was demonstrated how, many
of the listeners by taking the “letter” of the word mistook His “intended message”.

Responses

1.   The devil is a necessary evil now, I agree, but not always, he will be destroyed - Tomas on Jul 24, 2017, 4:05 AM
    1. Re: The devil is a necessary evil now, I agree, but not always, he will be destroyed - almario on Jul 24, 2017, 2:49 PM
      1. So do you agree the devil will be destroyed, will not exist any more? - Tomas on Jul 26, 2017, 5:16 PM
        1. Re: So do you agree the devil will be destroyed, will not exist any more? - almario on Jul 26, 2017, 7:59 PM
          1. Yes, some Christians believe the devil and his fallen angels will suffer forever - Tomas on Jul 27, 2017, 5:09 AM

2.   Old and New Testament - 29 - almario on Jul 24, 2017, 8:27 PM
    1. Old and New Testament - 30 - almario on Jul 29, 2017, 4:06 PM
      1. Old and New Testament - 31 - almario on Jul 31, 2017, 6:50 PM
        1. Why do you put miracles of Jesus in quotes? Don't you believe those were - Tomas on Aug 3, 2017, 6:17 AM
          1. Re: Why do you put miracles of Jesus in quotes? Don't you believe those were - almario on Aug 3, 2017, 9:04 PM
            1. Don't you believe that Christ has the power to do miracles, such as literally raise - Tomas on Aug 4, 2017, 6:16 AM
              1. Re: Don't you believe that Christ has the power to do miracles, such as literally raise - almario on Aug 4, 2017, 7:07 PM
                1. You did not answer me clearly, if you believe Jesus literally raised some dead people. - Tomas on Aug 5, 2017, 3:35 PM
                  1. Re: You did not answer me clearly, if you believe Jesus literally raised some dead people. - almario on Aug 5, 2017, 9:23 PM
                    1. OK, you admit God changed a rod into a serpent. Do you admit also that Jesus - Tomas on Aug 7, 2017, 2:38 AM
                      1. Re: OK, you admit God changed a rod into a serpent. Do you admit also that Jesus - almario on Aug 7, 2017, 6:11 PM
                        1. OK, you don't have to believe that. But do you believe that Jesus was literally raised - Tomas on Aug 9, 2017, 6:10 PM
                          1. Re: OK, you don't have to believe that. But do you believe that Jesus was literally raised - almario on Aug 9, 2017, 9:15 PM
                            1. Sorry, if you don't believe in the literal resurrection of Jesus Christ, then you are not - Tomas on Aug 10, 2017, 7:24 AM
                              1. Re: Sorry, if you don't believe in the literal resurrection of Jesus Christ, then you are not - almario on Aug 11, 2017, 1:56 AM
                                1. 2 Cor. 3:6 can't be used to spiritualize away the resurrection of Christ, it is a warning - Tomas on Aug 11, 2017, 5:52 AM

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh