Return to Index  

Re: The Father manifested in the flesh as he was dwelling in the flesh of Jesus Christ.

July 26 2017 at 7:29 PM
almario  (Login almario38)

Response to The Father manifested in the flesh as he was dwelling in the flesh of Jesus Christ.

Tomas, the One and Only GOD SAVIOUR that manifested in the flesh
as HE let them be written then revealed from HIS SACRED WORDS
were absolute.

Tomas coveted GOD 's doctrines resulted him to be double minded
by evidently separating the One and Only SAVIOUR entity based
upon his learned human mind's knowledge.

He can never believe that there was indeed an absolute One and
only GOD that manifested in the flesh to die on the cross.

The converted that become as little children asked GOD :

Father God , we hope You bear with our misgiving . Are You really
claiming the only Savior ?

Father God 's irrefutable WORDS HE let them be written :

Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is
no saviour.

Isaiah 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer…I am the LORD
that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone;
that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Lord , can you confirm this with the testimony of Your Apostles ?”

1 John 3:16 [KJV 1611] Hereby perceive we the love of God,
because he laid down his life for us…

We ask Jesus Christ :

Lord , if indeed You are Father God , where were You for 3 days before
Your resurrection from the dead ?

Luke 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was
carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died,
and was buried;

Because Lazarus is a chosen one, GOD's Spirit in him returned to his Creator:

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was:
and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

GOD's dead body was brought down from the cross. But HIS SOUL and SPIRIT are alive!

From the foregoing, who can refute that, indeed , “ God was manifest in the flesh ."

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. God did not die on the cross, God cannot die, he is immortal and always was - Tomas on Jul 27, 2017, 5:22 AM
    1. Re: God did not die on the cross, God cannot die, he is immortal and always was - almario on Jul 27, 2017, 6:51 PM
      1. The KJV translators were all members of the Church of England, which mandated - Tomas on Jul 28, 2017, 5:19 AM
        1. Re: The KJV translators were all members of the Church of England, which mandated - almario on Jul 28, 2017, 3:52 PM
          1. OK, so this printing did not italicize 'of God' in 1 John 3:16. That was very bad, - Tomas on Jul 29, 2017, 4:34 PM
            1. Re: OK, so this printing did not italicize 'of God' in 1 John 3:16. That was very bad, - almario on Jul 29, 2017, 8:11 PM
              1. Biased KJV? They just put in italics what should have been put in italics originally. - Tomas on Jul 31, 2017, 2:50 AM
            2. Re: OK, so this printing did not italicize 'of God' in 1 John 3:16. That was very bad, - almario on Jul 30, 2017, 4:23 PM
              1. Yes, what is in KJV is sometimes lost in translation. It is good to check the - Tomas on Jul 31, 2017, 2:52 AM
                1. Re: Yes, what is in KJV is sometimes lost in translation. It is good to check the - almario on Jul 31, 2017, 8:20 AM
                  1. I did study ancient Greek at Queens College. So I know understand some of it, - Tomas on Aug 3, 2017, 8:02 AM
                2. Re: Yes, what is in KJV is sometimes lost in translation. It is good to check the - almario on Jul 31, 2017, 3:50 PM
                  1. Translations to Greek, Hebrew or Aramaic? Books like Mark, Luke, John etc. - Tomas on Aug 3, 2017, 8:06 AM
                    1. Re: Translations to Greek, Hebrew or Aramaic? Books like Mark, Luke, John etc. - almario on Aug 3, 2017, 6:32 PM
                      1. So do not follow human philosophies, such as the philosophical idea that Christ - Tomas on Aug 4, 2017, 6:21 AM
                        1. Re: So do not follow human philosophies, such as the philosophical idea that Christ - almario on Aug 4, 2017, 6:44 PM
                          1. God is in Jesus, so this way God manifested in the flesh. But the Bible does not - Tomas on Aug 5, 2017, 3:39 PM
                            1. Re: God is in Jesus, so this way God manifested in the flesh. But the Bible does not - almario on Aug 5, 2017, 7:20 PM
                              1. The Bible teaches soul sleep, it teaches that souls die and are asleep. - Tomas on Aug 7, 2017, 3:03 AM
                              2. Re: The Bible teaches soul sleep, it teaches that souls die and are asleep. - almario on Aug 7, 2017, 5:20 PM
                              3. ? I certainly do not believe that the souls of the unsaved dead are suffering in hell. - Tomas on Aug 9, 2017, 6:26 PM
                              4. Re: ? I certainly do not believe that the souls of the unsaved dead are suffering in hell. - almario on Aug 11, 2017, 4:41 AM
                              5. Good verses, but what do they have to do with the topic at hand? - Tomas on Aug 11, 2017, 5:34 AM
                              6. Re: Good verses, but what do they have to do with the topic at hand? - almario on Aug 12, 2017, 5:15 AM
                              7. You misinterpret Heb. 9:27 similarly as many other Christians, including INC. - Tomas on Aug 12, 2017, 6:34 PM
                              8. Re: You misinterpret Heb. 9:27 similarly as many other Christians, including INC. - almario on Aug 13, 2017, 3:14 AM
                              9. Of course I do my best to learn God's doctrine, and so should you. - Tomas on Aug 14, 2017, 4:15 AM
                              10. Re: Of course I do my best to learn God's doctrine, and so should you. - almario on Aug 14, 2017, 6:51 PM
                              11. You still do not accept God's doctrine about Heb. 9:7, about this judgment. - Tomas on Aug 17, 2017, 12:39 AM
                              12. Re: You still do not accept God's doctrine about Heb. 9:7, about this judgment. - almario on Aug 17, 2017, 3:40 AM
                              13. Re: You still do not accept God's doctrine about Heb. 9:7, about this judgment. - almario on Aug 17, 2017, 4:50 AM

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh