understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither
shall there be after me.

Isaiah 43:11 I , even I , am the LORD ; and _beside
me there is no saviour_ .

In the New Testament

God as professed by the Apostles:

1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and
hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true,
and we are in him that is true, even in his _Son_ Jesus Christ .
This is the true God , and eternal life .

And so, the “one true GOD” of the Holy Bible remains unresolved
ever since and this caused the preaching of “different GOSPELS”.
We are all witnesses to this truth!

Jesus Christ , the Son of God , is the saviour , citing:

Luke 2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David
a Saviour , which is Christ the Lord .

Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is being worshipped.

Matthew 2:2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the
Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to
worship him .

Responses

1.   Old and New Testament - 31 - almario on Jul 31, 2017, 6:50 PM
    1. Why do you put miracles of Jesus in quotes? Don't you believe those were - Tomas on Aug 3, 2017, 6:17 AM
      1. Re: Why do you put miracles of Jesus in quotes? Don't you believe those were - almario on Aug 3, 2017, 9:04 PM
        1. Don't you believe that Christ has the power to do miracles, such as literally raise - Tomas on Aug 4, 2017, 6:16 AM
          1. Re: Don't you believe that Christ has the power to do miracles, such as literally raise - almario on Aug 4, 2017, 7:07 PM
            1. You did not answer me clearly, if you believe Jesus literally raised some dead people. - Tomas on Aug 5, 2017, 3:35 PM
              1. Re: You did not answer me clearly, if you believe Jesus literally raised some dead people. - almario on Aug 5, 2017, 9:23 PM
                1. OK, you admit God changed a rod into a serpent. Do you admit also that Jesus - Tomas on Aug 7, 2017, 2:38 AM
                  1. Re: OK, you admit God changed a rod into a serpent. Do you admit also that Jesus - almario on Aug 7, 2017, 6:11 PM
                    1. OK, you don't have to believe that. But do you believe that Jesus was literally raised - Tomas on Aug 9, 2017, 6:10 PM
                      1. Re: OK, you don't have to believe that. But do you believe that Jesus was literally raised - almario on Aug 9, 2017, 9:15 PM
                        1. Sorry, if you don't believe in the literal resurrection of Jesus Christ, then you are not - Tomas on Aug 10, 2017, 7:24 AM
                          1. Re: Sorry, if you don't believe in the literal resurrection of Jesus Christ, then you are not - almario on Aug 11, 2017, 1:56 AM
                            1. 2 Cor. 3:6 can't be used to spiritualize away the resurrection of Christ, it is a warning - Tomas on Aug 11, 2017, 5:52 AM

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh