Yes, I did read it fully. But that INC minister taught me it represents the sign of theAugust 4 2017 at 5:25 AM
|Tomas (Login TomasSedlacek)|
Response to Did you read fully my post?
cross, so I assumed that is the INC teaching, so that is why I responded it cannot be the sign of the cross. It is connected with paganism, especially Roman paganism.
- Mark of the Beast - Deacon646 on Aug 12, 2017, 10:26 PM
- Exactly. I think the mark of the beast was allegiance to Nero. - Tomas on Aug 14, 2017, 3:20 AM
- About two years before his death Nero was in Greece performing in theater - Wayne on Sep 1, 2017, 6:48 PM
- ok - Deacon646 on Sep 1, 2017, 9:32 PM
- You can deduce, persecuting the Christians was not in Nero's agenda - Wayne on Sep 11, 2017, 4:03 AM
- So sometimes Nero was in Greece, and sometimes he was in Rome, and likely - Tomas on Sep 11, 2017, 4:28 PM
- How can one deduce - Deacon646 on Sep 13, 2017, 12:26 PM