Return to Index  

? I certainly do not believe that the souls of the unsaved dead are suffering in hell.

August 9 2017 at 6:26 PM
Tomas  (Login TomasSedlacek)

Response to Re: God is in Jesus, so this way God manifested in the flesh. But the Bible does not

Far from it. I believe in soul sleep, the soul of the dead person is dead, asleep, regardless if the person died saved or unsaved. And likewise when the unsaved are resurrected, they refuse to convert, they are judged and thrown in the lake of fire, they will die there, body, soul, and spirit, they will be burned up, it will be the second death, they will become ashes. They will cease to exist as people. So no more suffering in the lake of fire, they will perish there, they will be dead.
Most Christians believe the souls of the unsaved dead are suffering in hell. They are unwittingly defaming God by such a belief, which pictures God as cruel and sadistic. They include for example Catholics, Orthodox, Lutherans, most Pentecostals, and others. Very sad. I hope you are not among them.
Likewise most Christians believe the souls of those who will be condemned to the lake of fire, will be suffering forever in this lake. They are unwittingly defaming God by such a belief, which similarly pictures God as cruel and sadistic. They include for example Catholics, Orthodox, Lutherans, most Pentecostals, INC, and others. I hope you are not among them.

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh