Return to Index  

I have searched, and found Is. 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3, God inspired both prophets

August 21 2017 at 5:19 AM
Tomas  (Login TomasSedlacek)

Response to Re: God is in Jesus, so this way God manifested in the flesh. But the Bible does not

to tell us that in the future Mt. Zion will be the highest mountain and all nations will be coming there to be instructed by God, so God will be teaching us his ways, and his Law will be coming from that mountain. And God will judge between the nations, and will rebuke many people, and they will beat their spears into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks, and nations shall not learn war any more. God inspired Isaiah also to write in 26:9-10 that when God's judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants will learn righteousness, but the wicked will not learn righteousness.
So as you can see, all these verses teach us about a long period of judgment in the future. When will that happen? I believe the logical time is during the millennium. Some churches teach it will happen after the millennium, for at least 100 years, but I believe they are wrong. The mention of 100 years in Is. 65:20 is that the one who will die before the age of 100 will be accursed. So those who are not saved at that time will die before they reach 100. It does not say after the millennium. At the end of the millennium is the great white throne judgment, the unsaved will be cast into the lake of fire, where they will perish, and after that no more death, no more suffering, no more pain or tears. So it is during the millennium, a time of judgment, that some will become saved, after having been resurrected, and those who will not become saved will die before they reach the age of 100. Then they will be raised to life again to stand before the great white throne, and sentenced to death in the lake of fire.

Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh