Iglesia ni Cristo Forum

This forum has been created to have all viewpoints expressed about the Iglesia ni Cristo.
No messages will be weeded out, all messages are welcome, say as you please, it's an open book. Let us know what your experiences are with this organization.
Some useful links:
Wikipedia English - Tagalog - Video - News
Cultic Research - Best of 70213 - Manual for new INC members
Bible Lessons: [1] [2]
Not logged in | Login | Create AccountSearch    Post now!
  1.   Tomas, Once one becomes a son of God, one does not lose his sonship, whenever he sins. View Thread - Michael on Nov 26, 6:32 AM
    1. No, we don't lose our salvation when we sin, only if we refuse - Tomas on Nov 30, 8:06 AM
      1. So JESUS paid for the SINS of EVERYONE, and then some LOST it?? lol - Eric on Nov 30, 10:49 AM
        1. Not everyone. Only those saved. And if some lost salvation, - Tomas on Nov 30, 11:44 AM
          1. Cite scripture where someone FORFEITED their SALVATION - Eric on Dec 3, 11:20 AM
            1. 2 Thessalonians 2:10 - emmanuel on Dec 4, 4:27 PM
              1. So that's why people join the INC? - jhenry69 on Feb 8, 4:50 PM
              2. That's not a forfeit to salvation, that's never accepting/attaining it in the first place - INCgoersGF on Mar 9, 12:56 AM
            2. Eric, for example Solomon lost his salvation, when - Tomas on Dec 7, 8:38 AM
              1. Once JESUS PAID for your SINS.. its a DONE DEAL - Eric on Dec 7, 12:53 PM
                1. Not true, it is conditional, we have to endure to the end. - Tomas on Dec 7, 1:08 PM
                  1. So JESUS NEEDLESSLY suffered and DIED and paid for SINs of some who would lOSE it? - Eric on Dec 7, 1:14 PM
                    1. He suffered and died the same no matter how many people he paid for. - Tomas on Dec 7, 1:32 PM
                      1. NOOOO! PAYMENT is FINAL . You are SAVED if JESUS WASHED your soul with HIS blood!! - Eric on Dec 7, 2:08 PM
                      2. Colonel Tom, The Payment of Jesus is Final. You r invited to Dinner all paid for by Jesus - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Dec 7, 3:18 PM
                        1. So argue with the Bible verses I provided Michael. - Tomas on Dec 7, 5:14 PM
                          1. Colonel Tom, you are putting your God hat again, commanding people what to do - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Dec 7, 5:21 PM
                            1. I am not commanding you, just inviting you to discuss - Tomas on Dec 7, 5:29 PM
                              1. you are full of Falsehood, COlonel Tom, false like Manalo preaching Jesus is not God - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Dec 7, 6:02 PM
                                1. I might not have all my secondary doctrines correct, - Tomas on Dec 21, 10:03 AM
                                2. But you have all the primary doctrines correct. WOW. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 19, 4:04 PM
                                3. All saved Christians have to have all the primary doctrines correct, - Tomas on Jan 25, 11:33 AM
                                4. Re: All saved Christians have to have all the primary doctrines correct, - bradderjun on Jan 25, 3:41 PM
                                5. Yes, it is a very controversial issue, whether Christians can lose salvation. - Tomas on Jan 25, 8:03 PM
                                6. Jesus said: "You will die in your sins." Are you saying, those people will be saved - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 26, 4:08 PM
                                7. Jesus said it of those who were indeed going to die - Tomas on Feb 1, 12:03 PM
                                8. Tomas, what kind of argument is that? Of course, when you convert and finally believe you - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 1, 5:42 PM
                                9. Of course. In any case, no problem with me, - Tomas on Feb 8, 11:22 AM
                                10. You contradict yourself. How can you believe when you keep saying "we are not supposed to - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 9, 3:21 PM
                                11. Don't worry. I believe everything Jesus is crystal clear about. - Tomas on Feb 15, 5:03 PM
                                12. Secondly, the problem I have with Tomas is that he keeps saying, he exactly knows what the - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 26, 4:23 PM
                                13. I don't claim to be infallible on non-essential doctrines. - Tomas on Feb 1, 12:07 PM
                                14. That's exactly what I'm saying, fallible in non-essential doctrines, but infallible in - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 1, 5:36 PM
                                15. Every saved Christian has to be infallible on essential doctrines. - Tomas on Feb 8, 11:35 AM
                                16. How can you convince me with your lengthy language self-praise if you don't even know - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Jan 26, 3:27 PM
                                17. Where did I misunderstand 'by evil' and 'with evil'? - Tomas on Feb 1, 12:12 PM
                                18. Whn you said you are now sure Jesus can't be God because Satan tempted Him. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 9, 3:23 PM
                                19. I would never say something so stupid, contradictory to my - Tomas on Feb 15, 5:08 PM
                                20. thus the devil is more knowlegeable, he couldn't tempt god so he tempted the man jesus. - observer2 on Feb 16, 11:08 PM
                                21. The devil did not know either, if Jesus is God. - Tomas on Feb 23, 2:27 AM
                                22. Observer2, unfortunately, that isn't true. The devil didn't know so he tried and failed. - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 23, 10:06 PM
                                23. OK, you might have said this is a hint that Jesus might not be God. You still don't know - Guenter (EX-INC Bible Student) on Feb 23, 10:02 PM
                                24. I believe all the essential doctrines about Jesus. - Tomas on Mar 1, 8:36 PM
                                25. so, what are the non-essentials about jesus? - Observer2 on Mar 5, 1:09 PM
                                26. Everything except doctrines where the Bible says we are saved - Tomas on Mar 8, 9:18 PM
                                27. if you believe jesus is god and worshiped him as such, - Observer2 on Mar 15, 2:50 PM
                                28. The Bible does not tell us if Jesus is God or not. But it - Tomas on Mar 15, 4:22 PM
                                29. What qualifies you as a linguist? Profession, degree, schooling? - INCgoersGF on Mar 9, 1:02 AM
                                30. I have bachelor's degree, majoring in linguistics. - Tomas on Mar 9, 5:04 AM
      2. Tomas, you might have missed what Paul said here. - Michael on Dec 3, 6:54 AM
        1. What Paul is saying here is he wills to do good, - Tomas on Dec 7, 9:28 AM
          1. Yes he does, Tomas. - Michael on Dec 12, 4:37 PM
            1. But you are right that we Christians still have sinful flesh. - Tomas on Dec 21, 10:45 AM
              1. Tomas, it seems you don't have any direct refutation on every point I made. - Michael on Dec 22, 5:39 PM
                1. Colonel Michael, here's a tidbit on this concept of Salvation Loss from Colonel Tomas - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Dec 22, 6:59 PM
                  1. The concept that salvation can be lost, is not a new concept. - Tomas on Dec 28, 4:50 AM
                2. Michael, I am sorry if I skipped something. - Tomas on Dec 28, 4:35 AM
                  1. No problem Tomas. But perhaps you can consider my suggestion. - Michael on Jan 5, 5:05 PM
                    1. OK, I will follow your suggestion. - Tomas on Jan 11, 12:32 PM
                      1. Thanks. - Michael on Jan 19, 3:01 PM
                        1. About God protecting us from evil, more to discuss. - Tomas on Jan 25, 3:34 PM
                          1. Re: About God protecting us from evil, more to discuss. - Michael on Feb 9, 4:30 PM
                            1. Continuation of the discussion on salvation. - Tomas on Feb 15, 7:15 PM
                              1. Re: Continuation of the discussion on salvation. - Michael on Feb 16, 5:38 AM
                                1. More about salvation. - Tomas on Feb 23, 2:48 AM
                                2. Re: More about salvation. - Michael on Feb 23, 4:55 AM
                                3. Still more about salvation. - Tomas on Mar 1, 9:25 PM
                                4. Re: Still more about salvation. - Michael on Mar 3, 8:15 PM
                                5. Even more about salvation. - Tomas on Mar 8, 10:32 PM
                                6. Re: Even more about salvation. - Michael on Mar 12, 12:24 PM
                                7. More about salvation and free will. - Tomas on Mar 15, 1:18 PM
                                8. Re: More about salvation and free will. - Michael on Mar 16, 6:45 PM
                                9. Still more about salvation and free will. - Tomas on Mar 29, 6:28 PM
                                10. Continued from above, still about salvation and free will. - Tomas on Mar 15, 1:21 PM
                                11. Re: Continued from above, still about salvation and free will. - Michael on Mar 16, 7:14 PM
                                12. About free will for salvation. - Tomas on Mar 29, 6:56 PM
                                13. Re: About free will for salvation. - Michael on Apr 10, 2:37 PM
    2. if you are the son, you don't embarrass your father and sin all the way. - Observer2 on Mar 4, 12:23 PM
      1. Of course. But what's your point? How is this related to the issue at the OP? - Michael on Mar 12, 12:28 PM

2. On 2 Cor. 8:9, how was Christ rich and how did He became poor? View Thread - Michael on Apr 10, 1:59 PM
  4. John was sent John was sent for what purpose & for whom? What did FYM preached about this? View Thread - Michael on Nov 27, 1:01 AM
    1. UP. John was sent for what purpose? - Michael on Nov 28, 5:14 PM
      1. Consider these, and perhaps you'll see light. - Michael on Nov 29, 1:24 AM
        1. UP for the INCers, Ex-INCers. TOMAS, INCQUISITOR, EMMAN, care to respond to this? - Michael on Dec 14, 3:53 PM
          1. Well, no one seems to care afterall. - Michael on Dec 20, 6:12 PM
            1. I care deeply. See my answer below. - Tomas on Dec 21, 5:49 AM
        2. Michael, I will tell you. John was sent to prepare the way - Tomas on Dec 21, 5:49 AM
          1. Hi Tomas. Tnx for responding. Hope you can give time to respond to our other discussions. - Michael on Dec 21, 7:28 AM
            1. Yes, there are two Lords, either one is the Lord, in a different sense. - Tomas on Dec 21, 9:05 AM
              1. No, there is only one Lord - God. - Michael on Dec 22, 3:20 PM
                1. Two Lords, for example Acts 2:34. One Lord saying to another Lord. - Tomas on Dec 28, 5:56 AM
                  1. Very well then, you have two Lords, the Father and the Son. - Michael on Jan 5, 8:24 AM
                    1. Yes, and I say we all have two Lords, whether we believe it or not. - Tomas on Jan 11, 7:04 PM
                      1. Re: Yes, and I say we all have two Lords, whether we believe it or not. - Michael on Feb 10, 7:19 AM
                        1. I think you are jumping to conclusions of what Lord of lords means. - Tomas on Feb 15, 4:18 PM
                          1. I think you are denying the obvious and true meaning of Lord of lords. - Michael on Feb 19, 6:10 AM
                            1. It seems obvious to you, but I disagree. I go by the wording. - Tomas on Feb 23, 1:19 AM
                              1. Re: It seems obvious to you, but I disagree. I go by the wording. - Michael on Feb 24, 7:37 AM
                                1. More interesting discussion. - Tomas on Mar 1, 6:15 PM
                                2. Re: More interesting discussion. - Michael on Mar 7, 2:47 PM
                                3. More discussion about the Father and the Son. - Tomas on Mar 8, 7:19 PM
                                4. Re: More discussion about the Father and the Son. - Michael on Mar 14, 3:39 AM
                                5. Still more about the Father and the Son. - Tomas on Mar 15, 7:37 AM
                                6. Re: Still more about the Father and the Son. - Michael on Mar 17, 7:36 PM
                                7. Continued, about the Father and Son. - Tomas on Mar 29, 4:18 PM
                                8. Re: Continued, about the Father and Son. - Michael on Apr 10, 12:45 PM
    2. UP for the INCers, Ex-INCers, students of FYM. - Michael on Dec 14, 3:47 PM
    3. Up: for the truth. - Michael on Dec 19, 2:06 AM
    4. Well, apparently, no INCer, seems to care what purpose John the Baptist was sent for. - Michael on Dec 20, 6:04 PM
      1. INCers have abandoned this forum already? the Soldier of hehe no longer responds to our - |Judie_84 on Feb 19, 12:06 PM
        1. INC ministers afraid to post in this forum cause they may get questioned by govt for theft - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Feb 19, 3:27 PM
          1. Ozzy - after all these years of info, why haven't the US govt acted in any level? - ASP on Feb 19, 10:39 PM
            1. i'd like to know too. Ministers in Manalo inside-circle, and Allan Villanueva and Airforce - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Feb 20, 12:00 AM

5. Two kinds of "truth:" "physical" truth and "spuritual" truth. View Thread - INCquisitor on Apr 7, 12:31 PM
    1. One still needs to use physical senses in order to determine "spiritual" truth - WormJacob on Apr 7, 5:38 PM
      1. Jews who believe in Judaism will disagree with your premise - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 7, 5:49 PM
        1. judaism is based on the old testatment, a part of the bible. It's an unproven belief - WormJacob on Apr 7, 7:25 PM
          1. the problem of Being a Manalista is you dont know Jesus did more miracles in one day than - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 7, 7:43 PM
            1. the problem with faith is that you have to allow too many assumptions for it. - WormJacob on Apr 7, 8:10 PM
              1. you still see the Bible through the lens of a Manalista - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 7, 8:48 PM
              2. without faith, it is impossible to please God... some are like the little girl, a grade - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 1:51 AM
                1. a more realistic comparison is a little girl talking to her imaginary friend - WormJacob on Apr 9, 2:05 AM
                  1. the inspired writers of the Bible were grown up men who wrote under the direction of God. - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 2:21 AM
                    1. "inspired" writers? Here we go with the unverifiable qualifiers again. - WormJacob on Apr 9, 2:30 AM
                      1. when you were already in the INC? Faith is essential man, you don't have to go back to - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 2:54 AM
          2. for me, the presence of the modern state of Israel is proof enough for the Bible. - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 2:13 AM
            1. The hindus also have a story about how the universe was created. Many Hindus still exist. - WormJacob on Apr 9, 2:23 AM
              1. are they the ones who have millions of gods? does not the Bible clearly say that there is - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 2:40 AM
                1. Why would a Hindu need to refer to the bible? They have no need for it. - WormJacob on Apr 9, 4:24 PM
                  1. the Christians, the Israelites, the Jews, modern Israel, the Muslims. they are real hard - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 4:49 PM
                    1. before any of those people you mentioned, there were Hindus. - WormJacob on Apr 9, 7:30 PM
                      1. so for you, whose teachings is right? those whose faith came before Abraham or the - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 11:13 PM
                      2. i guess before the Hindus, there were also other faiths but we can't know them now for - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 11:43 PM
                  2. Unbelief and Its Consequences - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 4:53 PM
      2. No need for physical verification to prove "spiritual truths." - INCquisitor on Apr 9, 1:08 AM
        1. it's not about what one potentially loses. It's about real vs. not real - WormJacob on Apr 9, 2:19 AM
          1. medicine does not do the same for all people. to some it may even be a poison. - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 2:29 AM
            1. if not all men are given the "gift" of accepting the bible, why make fun of them? - WormJacob on Apr 9, 8:28 AM
              1. because they act as if they are the ones who know the truth and attack the Christians whom - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 1:15 PM
              2. some men make fun of God. is it not a more serious offense? - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 3:08 PM
                1. So the lesser of two evils is ok? Why are you making excuses instead of repenting? - WormJacob on Apr 9, 4:28 PM
                  1. I was just returning the favor, so to speak. - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 4:41 PM
                2. Leave them; they are blind guides. If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit. - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 4:45 PM
              3. some men are actively opposing G-d by saying his Word is not true, unreliable, etc. - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 4:24 PM
              4. i admire you for your search for the truth Wormie, but it's sad to say that outside of - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 4:38 PM
          2. you are sort of burning down the whole house just to catch the mouse Wormie. - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 4:58 PM
            1. kind of like god burning the whole world cuz Eve took a bite of some fruit? - WormJacob on Apr 9, 7:39 PM
              1. wormie, i am a Christian, i have no right to tell G-d what to do. - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 11:23 PM
                1. God creates a paradise & man to live forever. Then it falls apart. That's the first proble - WormJacob on Apr 10, 11:56 AM
                  1. there is time for everything, a time for perfection is coming... - |Judie_84 on Apr 10, 12:30 PM
          3. Re: it's not about what one potentially loses. It's about real vs. not real - INCquisitor on Apr 10, 3:51 AM
    2. Good thing you brought that up INCquisitor - mzlplck on Apr 7, 7:00 PM
      1. the prayer of the righteous avails much - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 1:58 AM
        1. example of a righteous person? - mzlplck on Apr 9, 3:23 PM
          1. Trinitarians are the best, hehe - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 4:15 PM
            1. does god deal with "the best"? or who is right? - mzlplck on Apr 9, 4:35 PM
              1. G-d does not hear the prayers of the ungodly, and why should He? - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 4:39 PM
                1. ANS: TRINITARIAN ARE THE RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE WHOSE PRAYERS ARE POWERFUL AND EFFECTIVE. - mzlplck on Apr 9, 5:26 PM
                  1. i confirm. - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 11:25 PM
                    1. The following TRINITARIAN GROUPS ARE THE RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE WHOSE PRAYERS ARE POWERFUL AND E - mzlplck on Apr 10, 12:31 AM
                      1. i kindly confirm. - |Judie_84 on Apr 10, 2:19 AM
                        1. At least you got a broader scope of "true christians", id give you that. - mzlplck on Apr 10, 3:13 AM

6.   Judie, if the Holy Spirit is God, why don't you worship him? View Thread - Observer2 on Mar 4, 12:34 PM
    1. Christians worship God. The Holy Spirit IS God... - jhenry69 on Mar 5, 7:07 AM
      1. you worship god but you also worship jesus and the father individually - Observer2 on Mar 5, 1:00 PM
        1. Yes, but you have to understand... - jhenry69 on Mar 6, 9:04 PM
          1. ...to continue - jhenry69 on Mar 6, 9:08 PM
            1. just give a brief explanation, jhenry, one that can be understood by a layman like me. - Observer2 on Mar 11, 2:29 PM
          2. pls don't get confused. if you worshipped the father and jesus, why - Observer2 on Mar 11, 2:27 PM
            1. the Holy Spirit directs the Church - |Judie_84 on Mar 11, 10:26 PM
              1. those things done by the Holy spirit, did someone greater tell him what to do? - Observer2 on Mar 15, 2:14 PM
                1. where is proof that God told the Holy Spirit what to do? - |Judie_84 on Mar 19, 5:26 AM
                  1. a simple verse which says he has to be worshiped if he is God. just one simple verse that - |Judie_84 on Mar 19, 5:30 AM
                    1. You don't have any verse that says the HS is God, thus none worships him !! - Kumag Ka on Mar 19, 7:53 AM
                      1. do each three of the persons in the Godhead have to have all the - |Judie_84 on Mar 24, 7:42 AM
                        1. you can ask Athanacius or michael for that, judie. - Observer2 on Mar 25, 11:05 PM
                          1. the three persons are all divine. three persons in one God. the Trinity. - |Judie_84 on Mar 25, 11:54 PM
                            1. Won't you call them 3 Gods? The Father, Jesus and the HS are all Gods in their own merit? - Kumag Ka on Mar 26, 12:15 AM
                            2. Won't you call them 3 Gods? The Father, Jesus and the HS are all Gods in their own merit? - Kumag Ka on Mar 26, 12:16 AM
                              1. not three Gods, Kumag Ka, only one true God. not three! - |Judie_84 on Mar 27, 2:38 PM
                                1. the hs is god, jesus is god, the father is god- aren' t they all gods, you fool? - Observer2 on Apr 2, 11:14 PM
                                2. And anyone who says, 'You f**l!' will be in danger... behave if you must but don't you - |Judie_84 on Apr 3, 6:49 AM
                                3. the three aren't Gods? LOL LOL LOL - Kumag Ka on Apr 4, 2:55 PM
                                4. do you still pray to your god f times a day? your god does not have a son, does he? hahaha - |Judie_84 on Apr 4, 3:03 PM
                                5. god has biological son? is god too? no, they are 'persons' in trinity! hah ha - Observr2 on Apr 4, 11:20 PM
                                6. is this how you mock Christians? CHRIST IS GOD, THE SON OF MARY! is that it Kumag Ka? - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 7:11 AM
                                7. have you forgotten the so-called Golden Verse of the Bible? John 3:16? - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 10:38 AM
                                8. you are a bad Muslim pretending to be a true Christian Kumag Ka! you are Devil sent! - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 10:41 AM
                                9. Muslims revere Isa. You mock him to the hilt! you have no life in you! - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 10:42 AM
                                10. That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 10:49 AM
                                11. Tell me, Judie, WHy do you call them persons in Trinity but God individually??? - Kumag si Judie on Apr 5, 1:34 PM
                                12. because they took the pilgrimage to makkah? hahaha. LOL - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 2:48 PM
                                13. who was the third person in your trinity? first was you right? then observer2 and then who - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 2:49 PM
                                14. Because Kudie has no answer, so he resorts to nonsense. LOL - Kumag Ka on Apr 6, 6:24 AM
                                15. harharhar, the spokeman of the human trinity answers back! - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 11:23 AM
                                16. bwa ha ha ha Judie can't tell why he calls the HS God but don't worship it. - Kumag si Judie on Apr 9, 2:15 AM
                  2. Learn something, jUDIE. Read John 14:26, Acts 2:33 - Kumag Ka on Mar 19, 7:49 AM
            2. you're funny, judie. why can't you answer why? - Observer2 on Mar 15, 2:10 PM
              1. you're funnier, you're looking for things that's not written? hehe - |Judie_84 on Mar 19, 5:28 AM
                1. Ha haha that's admitting there is no verse to prove your HS is God and is worshippable !! - Kumag Ka on Mar 19, 7:54 AM
                  1. so to you, Jesus and the Holy Spirit do not deserve to be worshiped. only your god ellah? - |Judie_84 on Mar 27, 2:15 PM
                    1. Only God is worthy of worship - none else !! - Kumag Ka on Mar 28, 11:53 AM
                      1. when God sent his son into the world, he commanded all the angels to worship him! - |Judie_84 on Mar 28, 4:25 PM
                        1. your verse was wrongly written. Ask the angels, they all said to worship God. - Kumag Ka on Mar 29, 12:48 AM
                          1. why not re-write it to right it's wrong? hehe. write your own 'Epistle Accdg to KK'. LOL - |Judie_84 on Mar 29, 3:55 AM
                            1. The angel said he's a servant of God, he said to worship God !! - Kumag Ka on Apr 4, 3:00 PM
                              1. the Father said he is God and commanded all the angels to worship the Son! that's how - |Judie_84 on Apr 4, 3:05 PM
                                1. really? so why don't u have a single verse tht confirms the angel indeed worshiped el - Observr2 on Apr 4, 11:29 PM
                                2. show me a verse that shows the angels disobeyed the Father's order for them to worship - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 7:06 AM
                                3. you mean the Father ordered all the angels to worship the Son and the angels disobeyed the - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 10:52 AM
                                4. of course there is no command- ask the angels and they all say to worship God not Jesus ! - Kumag si Judie on Apr 5, 1:36 PM
                                5. No, the whole Bible is inspired, including Heb. 1:6. - Tomas on Apr 5, 1:52 PM
                                6. Tomas, that word "worship" there should be honored, revered - Kumag si Tomas on Apr 5, 2:08 PM
                                7. coincidentally, you were found to be a liar and you lied big! Right? hehe - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 2:52 PM
                                8. Judie is a big liar and he is bound to hell !! Rev 21:8, Judie- read and learn ! - Kumag Ka on Apr 6, 6:25 AM
                                9. bring me to life. hahaha - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 11:24 AM
                                10. Idolaters and all liars including Judie - their place will be in the lake of fire - Kumag si Judie on Apr 9, 2:32 AM
                                11. Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 3:02 AM
      2. YOU worship the Father, YOU worship Jesus but why don't you worship the Holy Spirit? - Kumag Ka on Apr 4, 2:53 PM
    2. Observer2, if you don't believe that the HS is God, then what is HS to you? - Michael on Mar 8, 5:29 AM
      1. he would say that the Holy Spirit is a man like Jesus because he gives directions to the - |Judie_84 on Mar 8, 10:51 AM
        1. I don't know what church Observer belongs to, but I have never heard - Tomas on Mar 8, 3:47 PM
          1. tomas, did i say the holy spirit is a man? - Observer2 on Mar 11, 2:33 PM
            1. Of course I would have been surprised if you did. - Tomas on Mar 15, 2:04 PM
              1. you say you are not sure if god or not. that's right, if not written, don't follow it. - Observer2 on Mar 15, 2:24 PM
                1. If not written then it is not God? There is no verse saying - Tomas on Mar 15, 4:11 PM
                  1. tomas, you must believe the bible what it wrote, not what it did not write. - Observer2 on Mar 18, 6:08 PM
                    1. I agree. And the Bible does not write that the Holy Spirit is not God, - Tomas on Mar 29, 6:38 AM
                      1. not written that i is not god? what a twisted logic his tomas has!! - Observer2 on Apr 2, 11:12 PM
                        1. I do believe what is written, but you believe also what is not written, - Tomas on Apr 5, 10:17 AM
                          1. Tom, believe only what is written- not what is NOT written - Kumag si Tomas on Apr 5, 1:40 PM
                            1. That's right, we should not be dogmatic about things the Bible does not - Tomas on Apr 5, 1:43 PM
                              1. Do not even talk about it if not written, Tom. - Kumag si Judie on Apr 5, 1:52 PM
                                1. We have to talk about it, to give the right doctrine that - Tomas on Apr 5, 2:04 PM
                                2. Do you want to discuss without any biblical basis? Then we have to guess, speculate etc, - Kumag Ka on Apr 6, 6:32 AM
                                3. The Bible did not say that Jesus is not coming back... did you really say this makkabite? - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 11:31 AM
                            2. Re: Tom, believe only what is written- not what is NOT written - Nom on Apr 5, 2:15 PM
      2. just stick to the issue, michael - Observer2 on Mar 11, 2:24 PM
        1. What I ask of you is related to the issue. So perhaps you can give your answer as well. - Michael on Mar 11, 8:43 PM
          1. so you now admitted there is no biblical basis calling the HS God. - Observer2 on Mar 15, 2:39 PM
            1. Be nice OBSERVER2. Don't put words into my mouth. You need to read carefully what I wrote. - Michael on Mar 15, 4:54 PM
              1. if there was any verse, why couldn't you cite it? - Observer2 on Mar 18, 6:14 PM
                1. Here are some verses, though not explicit. - Michael on Mar 19, 2:28 AM
                  1. your basis were "not explicit"? Thus vague and ambiguous that cannot be relied upon ! - Kumag Ka on Mar 19, 7:35 AM
                    1. Christians can't really get anything good from kumag ka! hehehe - |Judie_84 on Mar 20, 11:50 AM
                      1. Judie, regarding this KUMAG guy - Michael on Mar 20, 6:27 PM
                        1. keep your tongue in check and you earned his respect, kumag said - Observer2 on Mar 20, 11:26 PM
                          1. Go through all the exchanges we have Observer2 and see. - Michael on Mar 20, 11:28 PM
                          2. Talking to yourself again boredagain? Lol! - Nom on Mar 21, 11:56 AM
                        2. Michael FYI - Nom on Mar 21, 11:54 AM
                          1. No wonder I see a similarity. Tnx Nom. - Michael on Mar 21, 2:49 PM
                      2. michael just said the basis is unclear, vague so what else to prove, judie? - Observer2 on Mar 20, 11:23 PM
                        1. They are not vague. - Michael on Mar 20, 11:35 PM
                          1. Ha hahha Michael is begging that "not explicit" does not mean "vague". LOL - Kumag Ka on Mar 21, 3:33 PM
                            1. i can see michael is searching for a dictionary that says 'not explicit' - 0bserver2 on Mar 22, 11:16 PM
                              1. michael, what is the 'antonym' of 'explicit'? - Observer2 on Mar 24, 7:03 AM
                                1. HE hehe he Michael is pinned down, - Kumag Ka on Mar 26, 12:27 AM
    3. so it seems nobody worships the HS after all, they are now avoiding this issue. - Observer2 on Mar 21, 10:37 PM
      1. haha ha judie, aren't you tired escaping the issue? - Observer2 on Mar 24, 7:05 AM
        1. What verse in the Bible says he has to be worshiped if he's to be a person in the Godhead? - |Judie_84 on Mar 24, 7:45 AM
          1. right, there is no verse to worship the HS nor Jesus but - Observer2 on Mar 25, 11:16 PM
            1. lots of verses about worshiping Jesus. but you just don't want him to be worshiped. why - |Judie_84 on Mar 26, 12:01 AM
              1. Jesus didn't claim it, the apostles didn't preach it- where's your verse? - Observer2 on Mar 27, 12:09 AM
                1. and they bowed down and worshiped him - Matthew 2:11 - |Judie_84 on Mar 27, 2:23 PM
                  1. LOOK WHO'S LYING NOW? KUMAG KA, REFUTE THIS POST! - |Judie_84 on Mar 28, 4:27 PM
                    1. those who worshiped him jesus called them hypocrites, vain worsippers!! - Observer2 on Apr 2, 11:18 PM
                      1. so you were caught lying and you just won't admit it? - |Judie_84 on Apr 3, 6:51 AM
                        1. you are indeed a HYPCRITE IDOLATER !! - Observr2 on Apr 4, 11:33 PM
                          1. you really won't admit that you're a liar, infidel? LOL - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 7:15 AM
                            1. this hypocrite idolater is worshiping an abnormal god !! - Observer2 on Apr 8, 11:33 PM
                2. you are lying aren't you? read Zechariah 14:16-17 and you'll have another command - |Judie_84 on Apr 3, 7:54 AM
                  1. YOU are wrong again- read Psalm 46:7 to know that LOrd of Host is the Almighty God !! - Kumag si Judie on Apr 5, 1:58 PM
                    1. Jesus is the Lord of Hosts! Jesus is Lord. Jesus is Lord even of the Sabbath! - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 2:46 PM
                      1. Gof Almighty is the Lord of hosts and Judie has no answer. LOL LOL - Kumag Ka on Apr 6, 6:27 AM
                        1. Jesus, the Son of Man is the Lord of the Sabbath! - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 11:37 AM
                          1. In Psa 46:7, Ex 3:6, is Jesus the God of Jacob, Abraham, Isaac? - Kumag si Judie on Apr 9, 2:46 AM
                            1. the title God for the deity is used interchangeably for the Father and the Son (the Word). - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 3:37 AM
    4. Now you're asking for proofs that the Holy Spirit is God. Are you already convinced that - |Judie_84 on Mar 25, 12:27 AM
      1. like michael, you don't have any answer, just plain cheap salestalking. - Observer2 on Mar 25, 11:07 PM
        1. answer my question please. will you? - |Judie_84 on Mar 25, 11:55 PM
          1. Judie FYI - Michael on Mar 26, 12:28 AM
            1. hehehe. What did kumag ka win the title as the Most Devil Sent blogger here for? LOL - |Judie_84 on Mar 27, 7:36 AM
          2. What question? That the theory that the Holy Spirit is God is baseless? - Kumag Ka on Mar 26, 12:32 AM
            1. Only two questions, here. Read it for yourself. - |Judie_84 on Mar 27, 7:39 AM
              1. Jesus is a fellow creation of God, is your God a created being, Judie/eric? LOL - Kumag Ka on Mar 27, 12:23 PM
                1. what does his having been made Lord and Christ entail? what privileges/honor/glory/power/ - |Judie_84 on Mar 27, 2:35 PM
                  1. YOu can give him all the privileges and titles but never being God !! - Kumag Ka on Mar 29, 12:46 AM
                    1. Yes, and he also remains as God as declared by the Apostle John in John 1:1, 18. hehehe - |Judie_84 on Mar 29, 8:43 AM
                    2. 'Judie, please, don't honor the Lord Jesus as God. Please...' by Kumag Ka - hehehe - |Judie_84 on Apr 3, 7:58 AM
                    3. God gave Jesus more titles than anyone else ... but being God in inherent - Kumag si Judie on Apr 5, 12:30 AM
                      1. 'Please, don't honor the Son as God Judie, please?' by Kumag Ka - LOL - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 7:17 AM
                        1. God's nature is inherent;- not given. LOL dont you understand that? DUmb! - Kumag si Judie on Apr 5, 1:59 PM
                          1. is it a light thing to be made Lord and Christ? have you heard of anyone aside from - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 3:00 PM
                            1. Re: is it a light thing to be made Lord and Christ? have you heard of anyone aside from - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 3:10 PM
                              1. Light or heavy, dude, God won't destroy His own words by creating another God !! - Kumag Ka on Apr 6, 6:35 AM
                                1. the Lord is God, Jesus is Lord, therefore Jesus is God. - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 11:38 AM
                                2. Ellah, your little god does not have a son like our God. Don't answer back! LOL - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 11:40 AM
                                3. Jesus said "your Father and my Father, my God and your God" - Kumag si Judie on Apr 9, 3:09 AM
                                4. "... of course excluding Judie whose God is abnormal." - by Kumag Ka, the friendly Muslim. - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 11:27 PM
    5. backtothe issue, why don't you worhip the HS if is god, judie? haha ha no answer until now - Observer2 on Apr 7, 10:49 PM
      1. if you don't want to worship him, don't. no problem. - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 11:36 PM
        1. and who among the seven spirits mentioned in revelation is this spirit, dude? - Observer2 on Apr 8, 11:36 PM
          1. he's not one of the seven spirits... - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 1:55 AM
        2. if it is god, then WHY nobody- not even the apostles nor angels- worship it? - Observer2 on Apr 8, 11:40 PM
          1. if they don't, do you want to? go ahead, worship the Holy Spirit if you want. - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 1:54 AM
            1. so u admit the HS is an abnormal god that needs no worship? - Observer2 on Apr 9, 11:18 PM
              1. how? - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 11:28 PM

7. TOMAS: (from a locked thread) "in the NAME of" refer to only ONE authority - GOD View Thread - Michael on Feb 19, 12:18 PM
    1. 3 authorities. All 3 are necessary. - Tomas on Feb 23, 1:58 AM
      1. Then it should have been "in the names of" Tomas. - Michael on Feb 23, 7:59 PM
        1. Sounds like you're talking about annihilationism - INCgoersGF on Feb 23, 10:57 PM
          1. INCgoersGF, are you referring to me or Tomas? - Michael on Feb 24, 5:03 AM
            1. I guess to both of us, we are both discussing annihilation, - Tomas on Mar 1, 7:20 PM
        2. No, name is the joint authority, not literal names. - Tomas on Mar 1, 7:18 PM
          1. Re: No, name is the joint authority, not literal names. - Michael on Mar 4, 5:37 AM
            1. about God, Christ, salvation, life after death. - Tomas on Mar 9, 3:50 AM
              1. Re: about God, Christ, salvation, life after death. - Michael on Mar 12, 9:32 PM
                1. More about God, Christ, salvation, life after death. - Tomas on Mar 15, 11:35 AM
                  1. Re: More about God, Christ, salvation, life after death. - Michael on Mar 15, 7:34 PM
                    1. Is Jesus enough? - Tomas on Mar 29, 7:53 PM
                      1. Re: Is Jesus enough? - Michael on Apr 3, 2:19 AM
                        1. What? The act of any of the 3 divine persons, are the individual acts of each person? - Tomas on Apr 5, 11:06 AM
                          1. Re: What? The act of any of the 3 divine persons, are the individual acts of each person? - Michael on Apr 9, 8:36 PM
                2. Continued here about God, Christ, salvation, life after death. - Tomas on Mar 15, 11:36 AM
                  1. Re: Continued here about God, Christ, salvation, life after death. - Michael on Mar 16, 10:50 AM
                    1. God, Melchizedek, life after death, lake of fire. - Tomas on Mar 29, 9:40 PM
                      1. Re: God, Melchizedek, life after death, lake of fire. - Michael on Apr 4, 3:08 PM
                        1. More about God, Melchizedek, life after death, lake of fire. - Tomas on Apr 5, 12:09 PM
                          1. Re: More about God, Melchizedek, life after death, lake of fire. - Michael on Apr 9, 7:55 PM

8. Kumag Ka, in your Islamic religion, do you recognize the Lord Jesus as a prophet or not? View Thread - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 6:57 AM
  10. the best evidence for your stupidity is your having joined a Christian forum only to View Thread - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 11:51 PM
    1. The Muslim ‘Isa (Jesus) - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 11:54 PM
      1. how do you plead Kumag Ka a.k.a. bad observer2? You guilty of mocking the - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 3:10 AM

11. Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me View Thread - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 3:04 AM
  13. atheists are eternal, one dies but he is replaced by 100 younger men. View Thread - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 10:34 PM
    1. they are an almost perfect species, they know a lot more than the average man, but they - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 10:41 PM
      1. so much for humility, turning he other cheek etc.. - mzplck on Apr 7, 1:55 AM
        1. hahaha. begging for better treatment when you mistreated/maligned G-d and the Good Book? - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 2:00 AM
          1. god is waiting for you judie. - mzplck on Apr 7, 2:14 AM
            1. hahaha.aren't you jealous that i have such a Daddy? and you g-dless lot don't? - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 2:16 AM
              1. Jealousy would imply that there's something you have that someone else wants. Not the case - WormJacob on Apr 8, 7:45 PM
            2. Psalm 14.... - jhenry69 on Apr 8, 4:01 PM
        2. G-d, treat me right! i've just declared myself as your personal enemy No. 1! lol - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 2:15 AM
        3. humane treatment for serial rapists/killers. don't harm them, they are not bad men but - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 3:47 AM
    2. eternal and ever-increasing. - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 11:27 PM
    3. Those who worship an abnormal god are also called atheist, right judie? - Observer2 on Apr 7, 7:54 AM
      1. you worship an abnormal god, don't you? so you also are an atheist! LOL - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 9:03 AM
        1. jesus said god is spirit without flesh n bones but ur god is a human being!! - Observer2 on Apr 7, 10:29 PM
          1. God is a spirit, the Holy Spirit is a surely a spirit, therefore He is God. - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 11:38 PM
            1. and JESUS is not a spirit but a human being - say that loud n clear, judie!! - Observer2 on Apr 8, 11:28 PM

14. the best evidence for the Bible are the Jews (Israelites), the Christians and the Muslims. View Thread - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 11:18 PM
    1. Col Mr. Judie, 4 blood moons will occur on 4 Jewish Feasts in April 2014-2015 - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 8, 6:16 AM

15. don't you believe that the Lord is coming back? Kumag Ka? View Thread - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 11:47 AM
    1. Muktar nectar? - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 11:41 PM
    2. do you believe that? - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 11:41 PM
      1. YES or NO? why don't you answer? Muktar mortar! - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 11:42 PM

16. atheists, it's you who fired the first salvo. you have everything to lose if the Bible is View Thread - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 2:50 PM
    1. Actually, EVERYONE, except Christians,... - jhenry69 on Apr 6, 3:52 PM
    2. Actually what you're describing is Pascal's Wager, yet another fallacy - WormJacob on Apr 6, 8:18 PM
      1. hahaha, hope you already knew its name before you were born. what if your INC is true? - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 10:23 PM
        1. you more inclined to believe in the last profit of eslam than the New Testament writers? - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 11:24 PM
        2. when others read this thread between us, I bet they shake their head at your replies - WormJacob on Apr 6, 11:45 PM
          1. yes, because atheists are a special lot. they know better than the people of God. thanks - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 1:44 AM
          2. they might even say that atheists are more learned than Christians. hehe. - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 5:17 AM
    3. well, aren't those whose god is abnormal also called atheist, judie? - Observer2 on Apr 7, 7:50 AM
      1. yeahh, you're abnormal. no objection. hehe - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 9:05 AM
        1. ha haha he could not refute his god is abnormal, what a pity! - Observer2 on Apr 7, 10:25 PM

17. atheists are the kind of people who would fight the Lord at his Second Coming! View Thread - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 3:18 PM
    1. all those prophecies about the Son coming back won't really happen, - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 3:59 PM
    2. God is disappointed at you judie.. He is waiting. - mzlplck on Apr 6, 4:56 PM
      1. hey, why is a sharp dude like you playing along with the Rev 7:1-3 Bible studies? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 6, 5:09 PM
      2. Because Judie isn't done lamenting how inadequate her life is yet. She wants more promises - WormJacob on Apr 6, 7:21 PM
        1. how can you be helped wormie when you've already shot down the best evidence for G-d's - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 1:12 PM
          1. so the bible can be trusted simply by granting it the benefit of the doubt? - WormJacob on Apr 7, 1:50 PM
            1. i believe there is no evidence against the Lord's claim that he is going to give eternal - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 2:58 PM
              1. the bible makes the claims, therefore the burden of proof lies on those who believe in it - WormJacob on Apr 7, 4:59 PM
                1. Bible is about faith, not burden of proof falacy and physical truths. - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 7, 7:02 PM
                  1. faith: a belief not based on proof. That's not a solution, that's an excuse. - WormJacob on Apr 7, 7:21 PM
                    1. I dont know why you are so focused on the current Bible. Jesus did not own a current Bible - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 7, 7:45 PM
                      1. is there anything else by which you base your faith on other than the current bible? - WormJacob on Apr 7, 7:58 PM
                        1. yes, The New Covenant. the New Covenant is more than a contract - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 7, 8:52 PM
                          1. and where outside of the bible do you know about the new covenant? - WormJacob on Apr 7, 8:57 PM
                            1. covenants are not revoked even if one party is in disobedience - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 7, 9:00 PM

18. Why am i an indoctrinee of INC? View Thread - mzlplck on Apr 5, 2:25 PM
    1. one thing to know you are not in the truth, another thing to be in the truth! - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 2:36 PM
      1. Judie, you remind me of this old joke - mzlplck on Apr 5, 4:20 PM
        1. what's the point of that joke? that Christians don't help those who are not of their - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 9:21 PM
          1. wow, not only do you remind me of the joke... - mzlpck on Apr 5, 10:20 PM
            1. help me MZLPCK please. i can't understand why the INC's are dying to get to heaven - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 2:22 PM
              1. and what does heaven look like Judie? Gates made of huge pearls? Streets of clear gold? - WormJacob on Apr 6, 2:36 PM
                1. i can't tell you how heaven looks like, not been there yet. Yehehhh! the atheists won't go - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 2:39 PM
                  1. if given the chance to tour heaven, would you grab it? but first you have to read the - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 2:59 PM
                2. I can almost see her holding rally placards.. - mzlplck on Apr 6, 2:58 PM
                  1. hahaha. i love atheists, they're the most intelligent people on earth. - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 3:01 PM
                    1. many atheists are going to heaven, if they switch sides! hahaha - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 3:02 PM
    2. A very noble thing you're doing. - WormJacob on Apr 5, 3:37 PM
      1. The BIBLE is the AUTHORITY .. NOT the RELIGION that derives from IT - Eric on Apr 5, 3:41 PM
        1. The bible is the authority of fire breathing dragons too. - WormJacob on Apr 5, 5:58 PM
          1. no offense man, but you really were raised following the Manalista rules forbidding - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 5, 7:25 PM
            1. no offense taken. But fire breathing dragons were in the bible long before I was born. - WormJacob on Apr 6, 1:46 AM
              1. my point was different. scientists have explained the fire dragons in the Bible - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 6, 1:59 AM
                1. the bottom line is in circa 2006, Erano Manalo (via Bien Santiago) made a declaration that - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 6, 2:03 AM
                2. No, scientists did not explain fire breathing dragons. Nor did they find noah's ark. - WormJacob on Apr 6, 2:16 PM
                  1. yes, scientist have explained the fire breathing dragons and other Biblical stuff - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 6, 3:41 PM
                    1. if you're not willing to share the info, then why are you talking about it? - WormJacob on Apr 6, 7:27 PM
                      1. because if I get into debating you, i would be diverted from my M.O. - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 6, 7:35 PM
      2. Christians are no match to the atheists who were the ones given the gift to understand the - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 3:53 PM
        1. they just 'nanny nanny pooh pooh' the believers in the Lord Jesus Christ. - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 3:55 PM
          1. Judie do you have a point to make or have you run out of them by now? - WormJacob on Apr 5, 6:53 PM
            1. are pissed off when i tell you that you have no hope of eternal life while the Christians - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 9:12 PM
              1. I'm not pissed off at all. Are you upset that you cannot provide proof for your beliefs? - WormJacob on Apr 6, 2:00 AM
                1. in other words, you are a true bloodied atheist, you reject the best evidence we have for - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 2:37 PM
            2. point to make? run out of them? are missing the point? are you so clueless you can't grasp - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 9:45 PM
              1. Re: point to make? run out of them? are missing the point? are you so clueless you can't grasp - mzlpck on Apr 5, 11:10 PM
                1. so, no need for more dialogues to patch up our differences? LOL LOL - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 2:41 PM
                  1. nope, judie you win. - mzlplck on Apr 6, 3:20 PM
                    1. hahaha. how is that? and atheists can make the world a better place to live in. - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 3:24 PM
                      1. you atheists only created g-d but you didn't create the universe and you surely don't own - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 3:28 PM
                      2. anything to help you get your eternal bliss and expedite the process - mzlplck on Apr 6, 3:29 PM
                        1. hehehe. you want Christians to go to heaven so g-dless people like you will populate the - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 3:36 PM
                          1. the height of your arrogance displayed! you really don't want G-d to have anything to do - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 3:39 PM
                            1. I am arrogant. You win. Anything else? Expedite your going to heaven already? - mzlplck on Apr 6, 4:19 PM
                              1. hahaha. is that an honest acceptance that you really don't have a case against Christians? - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 6:07 AM
    3. Are you NOT scared to be in that CULT if JESUS should RETURN? - Eric on Apr 5, 3:40 PM
      1. Read the bible if you want to have a good scare, right? - WormJacob on Apr 5, 7:00 PM
        1. you have free will, you can make a fool of yourself by not believing the Bible. - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 9:37 PM
          1. wow... i mean wow.. - mzlpck on Apr 5, 10:36 PM
            1. the kool aid comes in all different flavors. Everyone bickers about how theirs tastes best - WormJacob on Apr 6, 2:08 AM
              1. i love kool aid especially if it's delicious. those made by the atheists don't taste that - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 2:54 PM
                1. Obviously judie is not aware of kool aid and reverend jim jones. - mzlplck on Apr 6, 3:06 PM
                  1. was the good reverend an INC then became atheist? how reverends like him do we have now? - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 3:11 PM
                    1. how many reverends like him do we have now? - two? mz and wormie? - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 3:12 PM
                2. Is modern day Israel god's nation then? So why haven't you moved there yet judie? - WormJacob on Apr 6, 3:14 PM
                  1. they won't take me in, i eat swine and they don't! LOL - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 3:21 PM
                    1. Wormy, Col Judie got you exposed on modern Israel founded by atheist & anti-Semites - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 6, 3:50 PM
            2. wow wowie, you aren't making him happy. hehehe - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 2:51 PM
    4. what are the 4 types of offerings of the USS Manalista church - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 6, 12:01 AM

<< Prev 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31   Next >> 
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh