Iglesia ni Cristo Forum

This forum has been created to have all viewpoints expressed about the Iglesia ni Cristo.
No messages will be weeded out, all messages are welcome, say as you please, it's an open book. Let us know what your experiences are with this organization.
Some useful links:
Wikipedia English - Tagalog - Video - News
Cultic Research - Best of 70213 - Manual for new INC members
Bible Lessons: [1] [2]
Not logged in | Login | Create AccountSearch    Post now!
  1. I've written a tract for the INC at trueiglesia.org View Thread - Conley on May 14, 2:34 AM
    1. EXCELLENT cartoon narratives. Ill use these when and IF INC comes back to my house - Eric on May 14, 4:35 PM
      1. Thanks! - Conley on May 14, 4:53 PM
      2. If your church would like hard copies of the tract, let me know - Conley on May 14, 4:56 PM
      3. AMEN as to CHURCH being the BODY . NOT any LOCAL congregation - Eric on May 14, 5:48 PM
    2. hi conley! nice work! would you mind if i share this on other forums as well? - mzplck on May 14, 11:08 PM
      1. Please do! Could you also tell me what other forums are good for INC discussion? - Conley on May 14, 11:37 PM

2. Can a fellow human being save us? wot kind of a savior would he be? a false one? hehe View Thread - |Judie_84 on Apr 25, 8:37 AM
    1. Can a human being resurrect a dead person? Apostles did it. They're god too? - WormJacob on Apr 25, 11:41 AM
      1. how do you call that kind of reasoning? humans are gods too because they can resurrect the - |Judie_84 on Apr 27, 2:16 PM
        1. attesting to someone's deity isn't proof of them being one. - WormJacob on Apr 27, 3:28 PM
          1. a sure sign that you are not being drawn by the Father to Jesus. i have no further proofs - |Judie_84 on Apr 29, 4:13 PM
            1. many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see... and to hear what you hear - |Judie_84 on May 1, 10:53 PM
    2. Jesus was a fellow human being, no matter what else he was. - Tomas on Apr 26, 5:48 AM
      1. yes, he was very God and very man. he is YHWH (the Lord) our Savior. - |Judie_84 on Apr 27, 2:18 PM
        1. that's why judie's god is abnormal cut both ways. he's human yet divine. - Observer2 on Apr 28, 11:07 PM
          1. with God, all things are possible. with the atheists, salvation is impossible. - |Judie_84 on May 3, 5:06 AM
            1. That is true, atheists have to stop being atheist and believe, - Tomas on May 3, 7:56 AM
            2. all they have are criticisms of the Bible but they can't offer a better life than what the - |Judie_84 on May 3, 8:24 AM
              1. Yes, I was an ignorant atheist who expected a worldwide Communist - Tomas on May 3, 8:32 AM
            3. so the one true god can allow himself to act abnormal just to please jdie? lol - Observer2 on May 3, 5:20 PM
        2. Judie, he might be very God too, but he is not Yahweh. - Tomas on May 3, 7:51 AM
          1. the speculating tomas did it again. he might be, he might not be. lol - Observer2 on May 3, 5:16 PM
            1. Wrong reasoning. If Yahweh is God and Jesus is God, then we don't have 2 Gods, - Tomas on May 10, 12:25 PM
          2. what a shame Tomas... i'm not sure whether we can know now if you a man or a woman. - |Judie_84 on May 4, 7:50 AM
            1. we can't know that now for sure. that would be on your personal appearance to the bloggers - |Judie_84 on May 4, 7:52 AM
              1. Well, I tell you I am a man for sure, but if you don't want to believe me, - Tomas on May 10, 1:00 PM
            2. ha haha Tomas is neither a man or a woman. Tomas is a jerk. LOL - Kumag si Juday on May 4, 12:30 PM
              1. Mr. Nuts, you're so abnormal, your father the Devil would even disown you. hahaha - |Judie_84 on May 4, 2:20 PM
            3. now, did u believe tom isn't an old lady like you, jude? lol - Observer2 on May 10, 11:42 PM

3. For Tomas, "Who is the King, the Lord Almighty who would one say rule the world?" View Thread - |Judie_84 on Apr 22, 1:05 AM
    1. atheists (not the Mutaween) may answer if they know the subject. - |Judie_84 on Apr 22, 1:06 AM
      1. some of Dr. Bart's allies may answer as well if they want to. - |Judie_84 on Apr 22, 1:07 AM
    2. juDIE's trying to justify his abnormal god is God alMIGHTY...Ha ha haa - Kumag si Juday on Apr 22, 1:15 AM
      1. pity judie, hehe - |Judie_84 on Apr 22, 1:20 AM
    3. Judie, that is Yahweh, the Father. He is almighty for sure. - Tomas on Apr 26, 7:12 AM
      1. is there a verse which says the Father is coming down to earth to reign as the King, the - |Judie_84 on Apr 26, 3:17 PM
        1. You got it, Zech. 14, it is Yahweh, the Father. - Tomas on May 3, 10:29 AM
          1. Tomas, i can't do anything to convince you that the Son was the one whose side was - |Judie_84 on May 3, 11:33 AM
            1. The human Son of God was pierced, but not a divine Son of God, - Tomas on May 3, 11:50 AM
              1. i refuse to speculate Tomas... - |Judie_84 on May 3, 12:05 PM
                1. I am not speculating here, I am deriving the only logical conclusion that I can - Tomas on May 3, 12:08 PM
                  1. Ok, mine are just speculations. no proofs whatsoever. hehe - |Judie_84 on May 3, 12:10 PM
                    1. That's right, you are like reading between the lines, - Tomas on May 3, 12:13 PM
                      1. yes, Tomas, i am wrong. You are right. - |Judie_84 on May 3, 12:19 PM
                        1. Yes, on this I am just as sure I am right as you are sure you - Tomas on May 3, 12:31 PM
                          1. i love the NET Bible. hehe... - |Judie_84 on May 3, 1:10 PM
                            1. Sure a NET Bible is better than nothing, but you should love more - Tomas on May 10, 1:42 PM
      2. Jesus is YAHWEH - Part I - by Sam Shamoun - |Judie_84 on Apr 27, 4:51 AM
        1. I disagree with Shamoun, here is my evidence. - Tomas on May 3, 11:12 AM
          1. Tomas, it is hard for you digest those things, hehe... No verse can convince you that - |Judie_84 on May 3, 11:22 AM
            1. These verses were easy for me to digest, no problem. - Tomas on May 3, 11:38 AM
          2. Yahweh God Almighty had become an actual human being in the person of the Lord Jesus - |Judie_84 on May 3, 11:37 AM
            1. It sure is possible that God the Son exists and became human. - Tomas on May 3, 11:56 AM
              1. you kidding me Tomas? "they believed the apostolic doctrine that we cannot know if Jesus - |Judie_84 on May 3, 12:04 PM
                1. No wonder they never wrote in any verse that Jesus - Tomas on May 3, 12:10 PM
                  1. They wrote some but you just refuse to recognize them. So no problem Tomas. it's ok. - |Judie_84 on May 3, 12:13 PM
                    1. You are just jumping to conclusions in reading those verses. - Tomas on May 3, 12:27 PM
                      1. yes, Tomas, i'm all wrong... - |Judie_84 on May 3, 1:09 PM
                        1. You might be right about many things, but about this, - Tomas on May 10, 1:43 PM
        2. Is the Lord (Grk. kurios) Jesus God? - by Sam Shamoun - |Judie_84 on May 3, 12:00 PM
          1. So what? Each of them is Lord necessary for salvation. - Tomas on May 3, 12:25 PM
        3. Did Paul think Jesus was God? - by Ryan Turner - |Judie_84 on May 3, 12:09 PM
          1. So what that some similar things are written about both? - Tomas on May 3, 12:45 PM
            1. hehe... - |Judie_84 on May 3, 1:07 PM
              1. You laugh now, but I believe you will be so surprised - Tomas on May 10, 1:46 PM
          2. haha ha the blind searching his way with a blind. read james 1:5 - Observer2 on May 10, 11:40 PM

4. Truth vs. Make-Believe View Thread - WormJacob on Apr 26, 10:58 PM
    1. Looks more like a presentation that sheds light on the thought process of an atheist - Coffeemaker on Apr 27, 10:30 AM
      1. yes, he does present both, but it is the creationists whom he centers the topic on - WormJacob on Apr 27, 12:58 PM
        1. Evolution is perfectly compatible with the Bible. - Tomas on May 3, 9:25 AM
          1. It doesnt take MUCH to make you look foolish. - Eric on May 4, 12:48 PM
            1. well you didn't say ANYTHING disproving him so that makes you...? - WormJacob on May 4, 1:27 PM
              1. How is that a topic about INC? - Eric on May 7, 10:39 PM
                1. so you respond to a thread I made, and then afterward question why it's there? LOL - WormJacob on May 7, 11:00 PM
                2. Eric, it is relevant to INC, because INC teaches the error - Tomas on May 10, 11:02 AM
                  1. INC is WRONG about who JESUS is > how many times must one tell u this? - Eric on May 10, 12:19 PM
                    1. It is true that INC is wrong in saying he is not God for sure, just like trinitarians, - Tomas on May 10, 1:08 PM
            2. Eric, you stated that without any proof. - Tomas on May 10, 10:54 AM

5. Who is worse off . INC member or an Atheist? View Thread - Eric on May 8, 1:36 PM
    1. is anyone in a position to answer this question objectively? - WormJacob on May 8, 7:55 PM
      1. so are you an OPRAHian and believe there is NO SIN? - Eric on May 8, 8:44 PM
        1. I believe in morality. How many times have you already watched "Heaven is for Real"? - WormJacob on May 8, 10:09 PM
          1. So WHO are you sinning against and there is no repercussions from that? - Eric on May 9, 11:10 AM
            1. Re: So WHO are you sinning against and there is no repercussions from that? - WormJacob on May 9, 1:22 PM
              1. Re: So WHO are you sinning against and there is no repercussions from that? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on May 9, 1:59 PM
                1. christianity seems to be indecisive on its interpretations of the bible. - WormJacob on May 9, 2:17 PM
                  1. well, i can tell you do not discuss Christianity with your Protestant friends - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on May 9, 2:28 PM
                    1. ETERNAL separation from GOD is the PENALTY for SIN - Eric on May 10, 12:22 PM
              2. I know this for sure - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on May 9, 2:16 PM
                1. and in contrast, a normal, decent human being who doesn't believe in jesus is judged. - WormJacob on May 9, 2:20 PM
                  1. we are talking about what Christianity teaches - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on May 9, 2:39 PM
                    1. atheism is a rejection of the claims of there being a god or gods. It's not a claim itself - WormJacob on May 9, 6:35 PM
                      1. not all are destined to believe the evidence. fulfilled prophecies, history, the billions - |Judie_84 on May 9, 11:57 PM
                  2. now you know why Manalo orders his Congregants to Not read the Bible - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on May 9, 2:55 PM
    2. from the point of view of a "christian", it does not matter. - mzlplck on May 9, 12:19 AM
      1. so do you think a personal relationship with Jesus leads to salvation - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on May 9, 12:39 AM
        1. Many INC members are saved, even if they remain in INC - Tomas on May 10, 9:19 AM
      2. Mzlpck, if you die unsaved, there is still hope for you after death, - Tomas on May 10, 9:30 AM
    3. Of course the atheist is far worse off, he is not saved for sure. - Tomas on May 10, 9:14 AM

6. Tomas, you be the judge, who between me and your friend kumag ka loves to twist someone View Thread - |Judie_84 on Apr 20, 2:12 AM
    1. I think you both have the tendency. And if Kumag Ka - Tomas on Apr 20, 2:57 AM
      1. you too have the tendency Tomas. - |Judie_84 on Apr 20, 5:27 AM
        1. Where did I twist somebody's words here? - Tomas on Apr 26, 7:59 AM
          1. when you concluded that the Father is the one being referred to in Zechariah 14:16-17 - |Judie_84 on May 7, 10:52 AM
            1. Sure I am not infallible, but at least I do know that every - Tomas on May 10, 10:40 AM
        2. lol. - emmanuel on May 8, 5:11 PM
      2. Tomas, can't you see how kumag ka have been hurling insults at me day in and day out? - |Judie_84 on Apr 20, 5:31 AM
        1. Yes, you both hurl insults at each other, it's terrible. - Tomas on Apr 26, 8:02 AM
      3. sure you know me by now, Tomas, but to wild animals and pagans I am their worst enemy. - Kumag si Juday on Apr 21, 2:14 PM
        1. yes you are. hehe - |Judie_84 on Apr 21, 2:41 PM
        2. Well, you should be kinder to the unsaved. - Tomas on Apr 26, 8:05 AM
          1. i love juday, tom, that's why i bash him everyday to open up his mind !! - Observer2 on May 1, 10:37 PM
            1. Good that you love Judie, but that is not enough. - Tomas on May 3, 8:36 AM
              1. tom , you want me to worship a fellow creature, fellow worshiper of god? - Observer2 on May 3, 4:47 PM
                1. Yes, it is good to worship Jesus, as the apostles did, - Tomas on May 10, 10:44 AM
            2. LOL! figuratively and literally? LOL! - mzlplck on May 3, 12:29 PM
              1. hahaha, truly love is blind. How can kumag ka love a certified liar like me? LOL - |Judie_84 on May 3, 1:12 PM
              2. i want him to repent that's why i spit on his face everyday ha ha ha/!! - Observer2 on May 3, 4:50 PM
              3. i want him to repent that's why i spit on his face everyday ha ha ha/!! - Observer2 on May 3, 4:50 PM
                1. hahaha. look how abnormal is observa2. no manners at all! LOL - |Judie_84 on May 4, 11:55 AM
                  1. Judie is wicked and he will continue to be wicked, better that he owns a spittable face - Kumag si Juday on May 4, 12:24 PM
                    1. look how uncivilized you are. your father the Devil won't even appreciate you. LOL - |Judie_84 on May 4, 2:22 PM
                      1. it is written, if your face caused u to sin, take it out to save yourself. - Observer2 on May 5, 10:47 PM
                        1. hahaha. you've got no saner thing to do? better not do it! LOL - |Judie_84 on May 6, 4:22 AM
                          1. Your tongue is even sharper than your Boss the devil, cut it off if it causes u to sin !! - Kumag si Juday on May 7, 1:42 AM
                            1. I think Judie is probably saved, so in that case his boss - Tomas on May 10, 10:49 AM
      4. lol. - emmanuel on May 8, 5:09 PM

7. The Triad View Thread - Wayne on Apr 26, 2:34 AM
    1. Still, the true God could well be 3 persons anyway. - Tomas on Apr 26, 5:12 AM
      1. "yet for us there is but one God, the Father,... - Wayne on Apr 27, 9:16 PM
        1. Yes, the Father is but one God, but that God could include - Tomas on May 3, 9:18 AM
          1. What kind of thinking is that? - emmanuel on May 8, 6:09 PM
            1. EMAN: wheres you response to my other thread? - Eric on May 9, 11:14 AM
              1. I'm not aware of the Greek version you are saying. - emmanuel on May 9, 1:12 PM
                1. THATS why INC has MISLED you. all they teach is one word "WORD" - ERic on May 9, 2:17 PM
                  1. What is the other meaning of the Word? - emmanuel on May 9, 2:29 PM
                    1. Jesus, 1 John 1:1. - Tomas on May 10, 8:25 AM
            2. Emmanuel, the kind of thinking that realizes we can't know everything about God, - Tomas on May 10, 8:23 AM
        2. that knowledge, by itself is incomplete. the Bible also teach that the true God - |Judie_84 on May 10, 1:33 AM
    2. so among those many triads, which do you think is the best? which is the true one? - |Judie_84 on May 10, 1:27 AM

8. session with God the Father. View Thread - |Judie_84 on May 10, 1:45 AM
    1. atheists "are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires." - |Judie_84 on May 10, 1:46 AM

9. The world leaders have the power TO CAUSE a war. View Thread - emmanuel on Apr 20, 5:38 PM
    1. Boy, the Big Four are not Angels. Woodrow Wilson is not a Spiritual Being - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 20, 5:50 PM
      1. Messenger sent are those who do what God have told them to do. - emmanuel on Apr 20, 6:08 PM
        1. your assumption is not supported and is Comical - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 20, 7:42 PM
        2. Kaiser Wilhelm (actually, Wilhelm's subordinate) triggered WW1 - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 20, 7:46 PM
          1. recently an INC lesson continued on with verse 7 omitting 4-13 - James on Apr 21, 3:48 PM
            1. INC using the Bible to Lie is one reason some INC ministers are violent - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 21, 4:20 PM
        3. Well that's all well and good Emman... - jhenry69 on Apr 21, 4:54 PM
          1. It's been a year now when I answered, words TENDS TO MEAN INC. - emmanuel on May 8, 6:25 PM
        4. so how's the Big 4 going to be shown in Sugo Film. Is FYM calling them? is Sugo film done? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 21, 5:24 PM
          1. INC does not claim that FYM ever spoke to the big 4. - WormJacob on Apr 29, 3:47 PM
            1. ok thanks for your input. it seems the Sugo film (& US$15 million Sugo film budget) is - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 29, 4:07 PM
              1. the movie does nothing but glamorize the image of FYM and the manalos. - WormJacob on Apr 29, 5:38 PM
    2. The "four angels" will RESUME their mission to harm - INCquisitor on Apr 29, 3:38 PM
      1. INC does not claim that the 4 angels will "listen" to the 5th angel - WormJacob on Apr 29, 3:51 PM
        1. INC claims the "four angels" are the four world leaders - INCquisitor on Apr 29, 9:51 PM
    3. Americans don't believe your Messenger fairy tale. Airforce White Boy Bob Pellien bullying - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on May 1, 5:12 AM

10. Just curious. Are there any inc congregation inside prisons for convicted inc members? View Thread - Mzlplck on May 7, 3:03 PM
    1. Re: Just curious. Are there any inc congregation inside prisons for convicted inc members? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on May 7, 4:45 PM
      1. what do you mean "hunt down those in this forum network54"? - mzlplck on May 7, 7:55 PM
        1. INCs USAF Bob Pellien & Jeremy Robles were doing it, but they got the Wrong Persons - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on May 8, 2:42 AM
      2. the INC has a congregation in the Bureau of Corrections in Muntinlupa, in Manila City Jail - |Judie_84 on May 7, 11:41 PM
    2. Re: Just curious. Are there any inc congregation inside prisons for convicted inc members? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on May 8, 3:52 AM

11. HOW is Christ the MEDIATOR between the one God and Man? View Thread - INCquisitor on Apr 27, 3:11 AM
    1. Anyone who does no know how Christ is the MEDIATOR - INCquisitor on Apr 27, 1:08 PM
      1. up - INCquisitor on Apr 29, 3:03 PM
    2. is he the 'only' mediator? - Observer2 on May 1, 10:31 PM
      1. Yes, he is. - INCquisitor on May 4, 10:55 PM
        1. i mean before him, were there any mediator or means to reach God? - Observer2 on May 4, 10:57 PM
          1. Yes, there were the priests who could mediate the ancient - INCquisitor on May 5, 12:26 PM
            1. only in these last days, all right. but how about virgin mary the medatrix, the rcc saints - Observer2 on May 5, 10:41 PM
              1. The RCC belief that Poes, Priests, Virgin Mary and - INCquisitor on May 5, 10:51 PM
                1. agree, Dead or Alive Saints, even St. Jude and Judie here, can not mediate to God or - Kumag si Juday on May 7, 1:46 AM

12. Chart of Coercion... View Thread - James on May 2, 6:04 PM
    1. Re: Chart of Coercion... - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on May 2, 6:20 PM
    2. Hey INC Ministers, how bad did Eduardo Manalo undress that Jeremy Robles in Central Office - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on May 2, 8:13 PM
      1. INC ministers: Rex Rosquites said in Chattsworth Sermon there is an INC Head Deacon who is - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on May 3, 3:09 PM
    3. Bump, for Tomas, Emmanuel, and other incers. - James on May 3, 2:12 PM
      1. Col James, I dont know how you feel, but to us, USAF Pellien doing bullying of Ethnic Mino - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on May 3, 2:55 PM
    4. IGLESIA NICRISTO CULT TACTICS: USAF Airforce Bob Pellien & Boniedate E Castaniaga, Co-Buds - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on May 4, 1:43 AM
      1. CULT TACTICS: all needed is for INC minister Dino Bunag or his Head Deacons to be arrested - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on May 4, 6:20 PM
    5. Col James: do tell your American Pal (who got stood up by Eduardo Manalo in Central Office - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on May 4, 11:52 AM
    6. No way can Eduardo Villanueva Manalo keep his Gig going in America - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on May 4, 12:25 PM
      1. see what we mean. How is Dr. Arnel Tumanan doing these days anyway? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on May 4, 11:05 PM
    7. dang guys: some of you are bumping this thread down. Question For Captain Seabird or Wormy - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on May 6, 1:53 PM
      1. dang: it looks like this is happening in America. thanks for the posting, Mateo - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on May 6, 2:01 PM

13. A proof in Hebrews 8, that Christ is Yahweh. View Thread - Michael on Mar 19, 5:03 AM
    1. yes, He is. - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Mar 19, 6:56 AM
      1. Ha haha ...can't wait to see the usual clowns Judie, Eric et al backing up their cohort. - Kumag Ka on Mar 19, 8:12 AM
        1. Sieg Heil (Hail to The Winner) - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Mar 19, 8:13 AM
        2. A new insight for me. if others are only willing to study and accept that truth. - |Judie_84 on Mar 19, 11:36 PM
          1. Judie, It is for me too. Really. - Michael on Mar 20, 7:23 PM
          2. And Judie, here's another new one for me. - Michael on Mar 20, 7:36 PM
        3. what is your refutation for that kumag ka? - |Judie_84 on Mar 19, 11:37 PM
          1. your mere clowning won't disprove that, hehehe. - |Judie_84 on Mar 19, 11:39 PM
            1. What do you expect Judie? He just can't. That is the best thing he can do. - Michael on Mar 20, 6:46 PM
              1. What is his title as the Most Devil Sent blogger here for? hehe - |Judie_84 on Mar 23, 2:37 PM
    2. haha ha and judie even said jesus is the angel of god and god too - Observer2 on Mar 20, 11:14 PM
      1. aren't you the blogger who said no one worshiped Christ in spite of the verses stating he - |Judie_84 on Mar 23, 2:40 PM
      2. do you still believe your urobic prophet is superior to Jesus? hehe - |Judie_84 on Mar 23, 2:42 PM
        1. do you still pray to your god f times a day facing that particular spot in the hot desert? - |Judie_84 on Mar 23, 2:44 PM
      3. ha ha ha judie's go is also an angel, and he doesn't know why !! - Observer2 on Mar 24, 6:38 AM
    3. UP for the INCer or EX-INCer, Tomas, INCQUISTOR, & those who reject the deity of Christ. - Michael on Mar 23, 2:47 AM
      1. Yes, that is an interesting and difficult passage. - Tomas on Mar 29, 9:19 AM
        1. That would be a difficult passage, but not for those who understand and believe that - Michael on Apr 10, 1:31 PM
          1. Yes, for trinitarians, binitarians and modalists it would seem like not a difficult - Tomas on Apr 12, 10:44 AM
            1. Re: Yes, for trinitarians, binitarians and modalists it would seem like not a difficult - Michael on Apr 14, 4:53 AM
              1. So you claim verses like John 3:16 are not difficult for you. - Tomas on Apr 20, 12:19 AM
                1. Re: So you claim verses like John 3:16 are not difficult for you. - Michael on Apr 20, 6:36 PM
                  1. Yes, let's look at John 3:16 closely. - Tomas on Apr 26, 9:17 AM
                    1. Re: Yes, let's look at John 3:16 closely. - Michael on May 1, 7:26 PM
                      1. How can you say, in human terms, the Father is a human being? - Tomas on May 3, 9:11 AM
                        1. that's why his god is abnormal. he's divine yet human. lol - Observer2 on May 3, 5:23 PM
                          1. the Jews accused Jesus of being demon-possessed. now, he is being accused by a crazy blogg - |Judie_84 on May 4, 1:45 AM
                            1. Judie's abnormal God eats weeps, urinates, dies. LOL - Kumag si Juday on May 4, 4:47 AM
                              1. nothing better to do for Mr. Nuts than to keep on calling the Lord Jesus "abnormal". - |Judie_84 on May 4, 7:44 AM
                                1. Jesus is a normal man functioning like a human usually does. - Kumag si Juday on May 4, 12:33 PM
                                2. have you got no new accusation against the Lord, besides his being "abnormal"? - |Judie_84 on May 5, 5:04 PM
                                3. well, call a creature, a fellow worshiper of god and you're abnormal as well! - Observer2 on May 5, 10:22 PM
                            2. Kumag Ka/observer2 are you as a child of the Devil? - with all your hatred for the Lord - |Judie_84 on May 4, 7:46 AM
                              1. worship the creature instead of the creator and you're abnormal ! - Observer2 on May 5, 10:24 PM
          2. difficult verse? haha ha really the devil thrives in vague and ambiguous verses!! - Observer2 on Apr 16, 1:33 PM
            1. The devil would thrive only if we are being divisive about the verses, - Tomas on Apr 19, 10:57 PM
    4. God, the Father, MADE Christ the "mediator of the nrw covenant." - INCquisitor on Mar 23, 3:32 AM
      1. No issue about that. But that is not the issue in this thread. - Michael on Mar 23, 5:34 AM
        1. Hebrews 8:4-6 do not prove that Christ is Yahweh. - INCquisitor on Mar 23, 4:52 PM
          1. It does, as what is understood in Hebrews 8:4-6 - Michael on Mar 23, 6:59 PM
            1. Heb. 8:4-6 does not prove that Christ is Yahweh. - INCquisitor on Mar 23, 11:23 PM
              1. Hebrews 8:4-6 does prove that Christ is Yahweh. - Michael on Mar 24, 5:31 AM
                1. Heb. 8:4-6 does NOT prove that Jesus Christ is Yahweh. - INCquisitor on Mar 31, 5:01 AM
                  1. Re: Heb. 8:4-6 does NOT prove that Jesus Christ is Yahweh. - Michael on Apr 12, 10:07 AM
                    1. Re: Heb. 8:4-6 does NOT prove that Jesus Christ is Yahweh. - INCquisitor on Apr 20, 12:47 AM
              2. didn't i hear michael say his verses are vague and ambiguous too? - Observer2 on Mar 24, 6:42 AM
    5. JESUS IS YAHWEH - |Judie_84 on Apr 20, 11:44 PM

14. observer2, u're so brave. you are the first to claim in this forum that Jesus is abnormal View Thread - |Judie_84 on Mar 29, 7:21 AM
    1. don't you know that it is Jesus who will save you if you are just willing to accept him in - |Judie_84 on Mar 29, 7:24 AM
      1. I guess Observer merely meant that your version of Jesus is abnormal. - Tomas on Mar 29, 7:36 AM
        1. you really are uncertain of so many things in this life Tomas. thanks for commending - |Judie_84 on Mar 29, 8:35 AM
          1. I am actually confident of many doctrines, - Tomas on Mar 29, 8:57 AM
          2. see how judie twisted my word- did i say jesus is abnormal? - Observer2 on Apr 2, 2:45 PM
            1. Kumag Ka, have you seen how ABNORMAL your other self bad observer2 is? hehe - |Judie_84 on Apr 13, 12:09 AM
        2. 'I can't prove of anyone today that the Christian is truly saved, except myself' - - |Judie_84 on Mar 29, 8:54 AM
          1. I do honor Jesus greatly, far more than any other man - Tomas on Mar 29, 9:03 AM
            1. i honor him greatly by saying "Yes, he may be a God. No, we are not certain." -Tomas the - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 11:42 AM
              1. It is not important for us to know if he is God, the Bible - Tomas on Apr 12, 2:06 PM
                1. Was Jesus Christ born a King? when will he reign and... - |Judie_84 on Apr 13, 12:00 AM
                  1. He was born a King, and he will reign during the millennium, - Tomas on Apr 19, 6:47 PM
                    1. will he reign as "the King, the Lord Almighty" or not? - |Judie_84 on Apr 22, 4:35 AM
                      1. We don't know if he is Almighty, so we can't know. - Tomas on Apr 26, 6:56 AM
                        1. Zech 14:16-17 says the Lord Jesus would come to rule as "the King, the Lord Almighty" but - |Judie_84 on May 1, 11:03 PM
                          1. the followers of felix who don't believe that Jesus is going to come to rule this world as - |Judie_84 on May 2, 12:53 AM
                            1. Now I did see Emmanuel claim that Jesus did become almighty, though - Tomas on May 3, 8:00 AM
                2. Shall a mere man come to rule the world as the King, the Lord Almighty? - |Judie_84 on Apr 13, 11:52 PM
                  1. He will be a man again when he comes back. - Tomas on Apr 19, 6:56 PM
                3. The Supremacy of Christ - |Judie_84 on Apr 14, 2:46 AM
                  1. The Bible tells us all that is necessary for us to know. - Tomas on Apr 19, 7:01 PM
                    1. yes Tomas, your bible, your bible... you are not necessary for salvation. - |Judie_84 on Apr 20, 2:01 AM
                      1. Not just my Bible copies. When I say the Bible, I mean - Tomas on Apr 20, 3:02 AM
    2. hahaha judie couldnt grasp the idea why his god is abnormal. - Observer2 on Apr 2, 2:42 PM
      1. incorrigibly wicked! he's the Most Devil Sent! no manners. LOL - |Judie_84 on Apr 2, 3:00 PM
      2. JUDIE'S GOD IS ABNORMAL- jesus said god is spirit but judie's god is a man!! - Observr2 on Apr 4, 11:43 PM
        1. bad mannered, the Most Devil Sent blogger. pretending to be Christian when he's not! hehe - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 7:54 AM
        2. Christ is God, the son of Mary! - is that it bad-mannered Observer2? - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 7:57 AM
        3. if your god would be labeled abnormal like what you do to Jesus, what decree do you issue? - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 7:59 AM
          1. a college degree? i wot not! LOL - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 8:00 AM
        4. paging Tomas. Your client is behaving badly! hahaha. get him out of this court. LOL - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 8:02 AM
          1. He is not my client. I don't know much about his doctrines yet, - Tomas on Apr 5, 10:11 AM
            1. don't you believe some bloggers here maybe devil sent? those who oppose the deity of Jesus - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 11:06 AM
              1. Opposing the deity of Jesus is a valid Christian theory. - Tomas on Apr 5, 12:23 PM
                1. there you go again Tomas the uncertain, being certain that the Devil is not talking - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 2:27 PM
                  1. OK, I am not certain the devil is not talking to Kumag Ka. - Tomas on Apr 12, 2:17 PM
                    1. opposing your twisted understanding about the Lord Jesus Christ, now God, now man, and you - |Judie_84 on Apr 18, 11:29 AM
                      1. a being who is the exact representation of God is not God but a mere man? Com'n Tomas, - |Judie_84 on Apr 18, 12:39 PM
                        1. He could be God. But it is not for us to know. - Tomas on Apr 19, 10:01 PM
                          1. No Tomas. He is Man. from Nazareth. it is not for you to know the secret. - |Judie_84 on Apr 20, 2:04 AM
                            1. at first glance Tomas, you seem to be a Mr. Know-it-all, but on closer scrutiny, i become - |Judie_84 on Apr 20, 2:07 AM
                              1. Not know-it-all, though I do try to arrive at a doctrine - Tomas on Apr 20, 3:12 AM
                                1. for you, the issue whether Jesus is God or not is not important. - |Judie_84 on Apr 20, 5:25 AM
                                2. I did not say Felix was right. He jumped to conclusions - Tomas on Apr 26, 6:59 AM
                                3. your Bible Tomas does not tell you that Christ was the Word who was fully God. - |Judie_84 on May 2, 12:33 AM
                                4. The Bible in Greek, whether my Bible or your Bible, does not tell us - Tomas on May 3, 8:03 AM
            2. he is clearly a muslima with the way he ridicules the Christians' Lord and the Holy Spirit - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 2:22 PM
              1. You have a different Jesus, Judie, and Jesus'God is different from your God - Kumag Ka on Apr 13, 12:43 AM
                1. My God is a spirit but he ate the food set before Him by Abraham when he appeared to the - |Judie_84 on Apr 13, 2:41 AM
                  1. That's why Judie's God is abnormal, unique. His God needs nourishment !! LOL LOL LOL - Kumag Ka on Apr 13, 10:24 AM
                    1. you don't recognize the Bible's narration in Genesis 18? - |Judie_84 on Apr 14, 2:50 AM
                      1. your god needs to eat, needs nourishment. lol, that's why he's abnorml - Observer2 on Apr 16, 1:23 PM
                      2. your god needs to eat, needs nourishment. lol, that's why he's abnorml - Observer2 on Apr 16, 1:23 PM
                        1. you don't believe that the Lord God appeared to Abraham together with His two companions? - |Judie_84 on Apr 18, 4:30 AM
                          1. Judie dont be dumb, God appeared using an angel in the form of a man !! - Kumag si Judie on Apr 18, 7:07 AM
                            1. where in Genesis 18 did it say it was an angel and not the Lord God and his companions who - |Judie_84 on Apr 18, 7:50 AM
                            2. i don't impute lies to the Lord, it's always you who lies! you are the liar, remember? LOL - |Judie_84 on Apr 18, 2:35 PM
                            3. so you mean God became an angel and then a man? is that it? - |Judie_84 on Apr 18, 2:39 PM
                              1. haven't you heard of 'theophany' all your life, judie? - Observer2 on Apr 18, 10:29 PM
                                1. so it was not the Lord who appeared to Abraham after all? - |Judie_84 on Apr 19, 12:02 AM
                                2. when are you planning to produce your own version of the narrative in Genesis 18? - |Judie_84 on Apr 19, 12:03 AM
                                3. JUday, did Jesus lie in JOhn 5:37, that is, "none has heard his voice nor seen his form"? - Kumag Ka on Apr 19, 1:03 PM
                                4. so it should have been "Angels in the form of men appeared to Abraham..."? - |Judie_84 on Apr 19, 12:05 AM
                                5. so you thought GOd himself appeared to Abraham, Moses, others? - Kumag Ka on Apr 19, 1:01 PM
                                6. yes, did he, did he. hahaha - |Judie_84 on Apr 19, 1:24 PM
                                7. so unashamedly JUdie implies Jesus lied in John 5:37 !!! - Kumag Ka on Apr 19, 1:35 PM
                                8. stupid shit! whahaha... what is that? hehe. a sign of desperation? - |Judie_84 on Apr 19, 1:43 PM
                                9. Juday again has no answer but wails around? LOL - Kumag si Juday on Apr 21, 2:15 PM
                                10. wails around, hehe - |Judie_84 on Apr 21, 2:34 PM
        5. '... the Last Adam, a life-giving Spirit.' The Lord Jesus is the Last Adam, isn't He? - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 11:52 AM
        6. Why can't Judie refute that Godis not Spirit but a human being? - Kumag si Judie on Apr 5, 1:32 PM
          1. Jesus, the Last Adam is a life-giving spirit, don't you know that? - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 2:29 PM
            1. Judie claims Jesus is both a spirit w/ human body!! what? prove it !! - Kumag Ka on Apr 6, 7:04 AM
              1. Jesus, the Last Adam is a life-giving spirit, don't you know that? - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 11:06 AM
                1. who is the Last Adam Kumag Ka if you know? - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 11:44 AM
                  1. don't you have no answer for this? Was Jesus the Last Adam or not? - |Judie_84 on Apr 13, 7:29 AM
                    1. so what, Judie? can it solve the abnormality of your God? - Kumag Ka on Apr 13, 10:25 AM
                2. UP for Kumag Ka! - |Judie_84 on Apr 13, 12:01 AM
                  1. Prove that Jesus is Spirit- don't deviate from the topic !! - Kumag Ka on Apr 13, 12:45 AM
                    1. God is spirit, Jesus is both God and man, therefore, he is both spirit and man. - |Judie_84 on Apr 13, 11:50 PM
                      1. what? jesus is both spirit and man? lol... judi's going wild! lol - Observer2 on Apr 16, 1:30 PM
                      2. Jesus is both Invisible and visible? Is that English, Judie? HA hah ha ha - Kumag si Judie on Apr 18, 3:50 AM
                      3. yes, both God and man. Very God and very man. spirit and flesh. - |Judie_84 on Apr 18, 4:32 AM
                        1. ha hahaha just like that raw statement but he has no proof, no verse !! - Kumag si Judie on Apr 18, 6:50 AM
                          1. it's no use showing you those verses, you're a muslim and your darkened mind inside - |Judie_84 on Apr 18, 7:47 AM
                            1. No proof? LOL LOL LOL Dan 12:1O says "none of the wicked shall understand..." !! - Kumag Ka on Apr 19, 1:07 PM
                              1. yes, no proof, hehehe, no proof... - |Judie_84 on Apr 19, 1:23 PM
                                1. how true, how true. and the wicked judie continues to be wicked !! - Kumag Ka on Apr 19, 1:36 PM
                                2. yes, wicked! wicked! - |Judie_84 on Apr 19, 1:45 PM
                                3. and the wicked has started to falter... lol, he is now being led to hell . LOL - Kumag si Juday on Apr 21, 2:19 PM
                                4. led to hell, hehe - |Judie_84 on Apr 21, 2:35 PM
                    2. when jesus said God is spirit without flesh and bones, was he referring to himself - Observer2 on May 1, 10:49 PM

15. Judie says the God that he worships is an ISraeli???? WOw !! View Thread - Observer2 on May 3, 7:20 AM

<< Prev 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31   Next >> 
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh