Iglesia ni Cristo Forum

This forum has been created to have all viewpoints expressed about the Iglesia ni Cristo.
No messages will be weeded out, all messages are welcome, say as you please, it's an open book. Let us know what your experiences are with this organization.
Some useful links:
Wikipedia English - Tagalog - Video - News
Cultic Research - Best of 70213 - Manual for new INC members
Bible Lessons: [1] [2]
Not logged in | Login | Create AccountSearch    Post now!
  1. Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me View Thread - |Judie_84 on Apr 9, 3:04 AM
  3. atheists are eternal, one dies but he is replaced by 100 younger men. View Thread - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 10:34 PM
    1. they are an almost perfect species, they know a lot more than the average man, but they - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 10:41 PM
      1. so much for humility, turning he other cheek etc.. - mzplck on Apr 7, 1:55 AM
        1. hahaha. begging for better treatment when you mistreated/maligned G-d and the Good Book? - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 2:00 AM
          1. god is waiting for you judie. - mzplck on Apr 7, 2:14 AM
            1. hahaha.aren't you jealous that i have such a Daddy? and you g-dless lot don't? - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 2:16 AM
              1. Jealousy would imply that there's something you have that someone else wants. Not the case - WormJacob on Apr 8, 7:45 PM
            2. Psalm 14.... - jhenry69 on Apr 8, 4:01 PM
        2. G-d, treat me right! i've just declared myself as your personal enemy No. 1! lol - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 2:15 AM
        3. humane treatment for serial rapists/killers. don't harm them, they are not bad men but - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 3:47 AM
    2. eternal and ever-increasing. - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 11:27 PM
    3. Those who worship an abnormal god are also called atheist, right judie? - Observer2 on Apr 7, 7:54 AM
      1. you worship an abnormal god, don't you? so you also are an atheist! LOL - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 9:03 AM
        1. jesus said god is spirit without flesh n bones but ur god is a human being!! - Observer2 on Apr 7, 10:29 PM
          1. God is a spirit, the Holy Spirit is a surely a spirit, therefore He is God. - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 11:38 PM
            1. and JESUS is not a spirit but a human being - say that loud n clear, judie!! - Observer2 on Apr 8, 11:28 PM

4. the best evidence for the Bible are the Jews (Israelites), the Christians and the Muslims. View Thread - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 11:18 PM
    1. Col Mr. Judie, 4 blood moons will occur on 4 Jewish Feasts in April 2014-2015 - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 8, 6:16 AM

5. don't you believe that the Lord is coming back? Kumag Ka? View Thread - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 11:47 AM
    1. Muktar nectar? - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 11:41 PM
    2. do you believe that? - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 11:41 PM
      1. YES or NO? why don't you answer? Muktar mortar! - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 11:42 PM

6. atheists, it's you who fired the first salvo. you have everything to lose if the Bible is View Thread - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 2:50 PM
    1. Actually, EVERYONE, except Christians,... - jhenry69 on Apr 6, 3:52 PM
    2. Actually what you're describing is Pascal's Wager, yet another fallacy - WormJacob on Apr 6, 8:18 PM
      1. hahaha, hope you already knew its name before you were born. what if your INC is true? - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 10:23 PM
        1. you more inclined to believe in the last profit of eslam than the New Testament writers? - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 11:24 PM
        2. when others read this thread between us, I bet they shake their head at your replies - WormJacob on Apr 6, 11:45 PM
          1. yes, because atheists are a special lot. they know better than the people of God. thanks - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 1:44 AM
          2. they might even say that atheists are more learned than Christians. hehe. - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 5:17 AM
    3. well, aren't those whose god is abnormal also called atheist, judie? - Observer2 on Apr 7, 7:50 AM
      1. yeahh, you're abnormal. no objection. hehe - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 9:05 AM
        1. ha haha he could not refute his god is abnormal, what a pity! - Observer2 on Apr 7, 10:25 PM

7. atheists are the kind of people who would fight the Lord at his Second Coming! View Thread - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 3:18 PM
    1. all those prophecies about the Son coming back won't really happen, - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 3:59 PM
    2. God is disappointed at you judie.. He is waiting. - mzlplck on Apr 6, 4:56 PM
      1. hey, why is a sharp dude like you playing along with the Rev 7:1-3 Bible studies? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 6, 5:09 PM
      2. Because Judie isn't done lamenting how inadequate her life is yet. She wants more promises - WormJacob on Apr 6, 7:21 PM
        1. how can you be helped wormie when you've already shot down the best evidence for G-d's - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 1:12 PM
          1. so the bible can be trusted simply by granting it the benefit of the doubt? - WormJacob on Apr 7, 1:50 PM
            1. i believe there is no evidence against the Lord's claim that he is going to give eternal - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 2:58 PM
              1. the bible makes the claims, therefore the burden of proof lies on those who believe in it - WormJacob on Apr 7, 4:59 PM
                1. Bible is about faith, not burden of proof falacy and physical truths. - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 7, 7:02 PM
                  1. faith: a belief not based on proof. That's not a solution, that's an excuse. - WormJacob on Apr 7, 7:21 PM
                    1. I dont know why you are so focused on the current Bible. Jesus did not own a current Bible - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 7, 7:45 PM
                      1. is there anything else by which you base your faith on other than the current bible? - WormJacob on Apr 7, 7:58 PM
                        1. yes, The New Covenant. the New Covenant is more than a contract - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 7, 8:52 PM
                          1. and where outside of the bible do you know about the new covenant? - WormJacob on Apr 7, 8:57 PM
                            1. covenants are not revoked even if one party is in disobedience - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 7, 9:00 PM

8. Why am i an indoctrinee of INC? View Thread - mzlplck on Apr 5, 2:25 PM
    1. one thing to know you are not in the truth, another thing to be in the truth! - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 2:36 PM
      1. Judie, you remind me of this old joke - mzlplck on Apr 5, 4:20 PM
        1. what's the point of that joke? that Christians don't help those who are not of their - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 9:21 PM
          1. wow, not only do you remind me of the joke... - mzlpck on Apr 5, 10:20 PM
            1. help me MZLPCK please. i can't understand why the INC's are dying to get to heaven - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 2:22 PM
              1. and what does heaven look like Judie? Gates made of huge pearls? Streets of clear gold? - WormJacob on Apr 6, 2:36 PM
                1. i can't tell you how heaven looks like, not been there yet. Yehehhh! the atheists won't go - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 2:39 PM
                  1. if given the chance to tour heaven, would you grab it? but first you have to read the - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 2:59 PM
                2. I can almost see her holding rally placards.. - mzlplck on Apr 6, 2:58 PM
                  1. hahaha. i love atheists, they're the most intelligent people on earth. - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 3:01 PM
                    1. many atheists are going to heaven, if they switch sides! hahaha - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 3:02 PM
    2. A very noble thing you're doing. - WormJacob on Apr 5, 3:37 PM
      1. The BIBLE is the AUTHORITY .. NOT the RELIGION that derives from IT - Eric on Apr 5, 3:41 PM
        1. The bible is the authority of fire breathing dragons too. - WormJacob on Apr 5, 5:58 PM
          1. no offense man, but you really were raised following the Manalista rules forbidding - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 5, 7:25 PM
            1. no offense taken. But fire breathing dragons were in the bible long before I was born. - WormJacob on Apr 6, 1:46 AM
              1. my point was different. scientists have explained the fire dragons in the Bible - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 6, 1:59 AM
                1. the bottom line is in circa 2006, Erano Manalo (via Bien Santiago) made a declaration that - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 6, 2:03 AM
                2. No, scientists did not explain fire breathing dragons. Nor did they find noah's ark. - WormJacob on Apr 6, 2:16 PM
                  1. yes, scientist have explained the fire breathing dragons and other Biblical stuff - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 6, 3:41 PM
                    1. if you're not willing to share the info, then why are you talking about it? - WormJacob on Apr 6, 7:27 PM
                      1. because if I get into debating you, i would be diverted from my M.O. - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 6, 7:35 PM
      2. Christians are no match to the atheists who were the ones given the gift to understand the - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 3:53 PM
        1. they just 'nanny nanny pooh pooh' the believers in the Lord Jesus Christ. - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 3:55 PM
          1. Judie do you have a point to make or have you run out of them by now? - WormJacob on Apr 5, 6:53 PM
            1. are pissed off when i tell you that you have no hope of eternal life while the Christians - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 9:12 PM
              1. I'm not pissed off at all. Are you upset that you cannot provide proof for your beliefs? - WormJacob on Apr 6, 2:00 AM
                1. in other words, you are a true bloodied atheist, you reject the best evidence we have for - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 2:37 PM
            2. point to make? run out of them? are missing the point? are you so clueless you can't grasp - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 9:45 PM
              1. Re: point to make? run out of them? are missing the point? are you so clueless you can't grasp - mzlpck on Apr 5, 11:10 PM
                1. so, no need for more dialogues to patch up our differences? LOL LOL - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 2:41 PM
                  1. nope, judie you win. - mzlplck on Apr 6, 3:20 PM
                    1. hahaha. how is that? and atheists can make the world a better place to live in. - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 3:24 PM
                      1. you atheists only created g-d but you didn't create the universe and you surely don't own - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 3:28 PM
                      2. anything to help you get your eternal bliss and expedite the process - mzlplck on Apr 6, 3:29 PM
                        1. hehehe. you want Christians to go to heaven so g-dless people like you will populate the - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 3:36 PM
                          1. the height of your arrogance displayed! you really don't want G-d to have anything to do - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 3:39 PM
                            1. I am arrogant. You win. Anything else? Expedite your going to heaven already? - mzlplck on Apr 6, 4:19 PM
                              1. hahaha. is that an honest acceptance that you really don't have a case against Christians? - |Judie_84 on Apr 7, 6:07 AM
    3. Are you NOT scared to be in that CULT if JESUS should RETURN? - Eric on Apr 5, 3:40 PM
      1. Read the bible if you want to have a good scare, right? - WormJacob on Apr 5, 7:00 PM
        1. you have free will, you can make a fool of yourself by not believing the Bible. - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 9:37 PM
          1. wow... i mean wow.. - mzlpck on Apr 5, 10:36 PM
            1. the kool aid comes in all different flavors. Everyone bickers about how theirs tastes best - WormJacob on Apr 6, 2:08 AM
              1. i love kool aid especially if it's delicious. those made by the atheists don't taste that - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 2:54 PM
                1. Obviously judie is not aware of kool aid and reverend jim jones. - mzlplck on Apr 6, 3:06 PM
                  1. was the good reverend an INC then became atheist? how reverends like him do we have now? - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 3:11 PM
                    1. how many reverends like him do we have now? - two? mz and wormie? - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 3:12 PM
                2. Is modern day Israel god's nation then? So why haven't you moved there yet judie? - WormJacob on Apr 6, 3:14 PM
                  1. they won't take me in, i eat swine and they don't! LOL - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 3:21 PM
                    1. Wormy, Col Judie got you exposed on modern Israel founded by atheist & anti-Semites - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 6, 3:50 PM
            2. wow wowie, you aren't making him happy. hehehe - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 2:51 PM
    4. what are the 4 types of offerings of the USS Manalista church - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 6, 12:01 AM

9. one thing to know you are not saved. another thing to know how to get saved. View Thread - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 2:46 PM
    1. How was the bible made? Good question - WormJacob on Apr 6, 8:37 PM
      1. does that mean that men who existed long before the writing of the Bible already had an - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 10:07 PM
        1. lol, i'm sorry but that's an embarrassing reply - WormJacob on Apr 6, 10:18 PM
          1. G-d inspired writers are guilty of plagiarism as if G-d does not own everything - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 10:26 PM
            1. where is honor in labeling G-d as a thief? if that is so, Satan must be the Police and he - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 10:32 PM
              1. The Evolution of Satan in the bible - WormJacob on Apr 6, 11:00 PM
                1. yes, it means G-d does not exist and Satan is true. hehe - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 11:15 PM
            2. I suppose your god owns everything, including cancer, AIDS, STDs, malaria, ebola, MRSA... - WormJacob on Apr 6, 11:08 PM
              1. G-d, if you are perfect, you should have not created those things. you should have just - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 11:20 PM
    2. How was the bible made? Good question - WormJacob on Apr 6, 8:37 PM
      1. from the Book of Atheists, concepts about a returning Messiah who would return to earth - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 10:18 PM

10. Kumag Ka. who is the Last Adam. would you tell this board? View Thread - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 11:44 AM
  12. Judie, stop talking to the two idiots Kumag Ka and bad Observer2 - it's a waste of time. View Thread - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 11:34 AM
    1. Sir, yes sir! but i have to respond to them sometimes when i want to be amused. Harharhar! - |Judie_84 on Apr 6, 11:35 AM

13. Who was the angel of the Lord who appeared to Moses in the burning bush in Exodus 3:2? View Thread - |Judie_84 on Mar 9, 8:56 AM
    1. Tomas, can we have your answer please? - |Judie_84 on Mar 9, 8:57 AM
      1. Some angel of the Father appeared to Moses in the bush, - Tomas on Mar 15, 4:56 AM
        1. the 'no one has ever seen God' doctrine contradicts your statement. - |Judie_84 on Mar 17, 10:49 PM
          1. enough, tomas. none can convince judie that jesus could not b an angel of god and god as w - Observer2 on Mar 18, 6:04 PM
            1. Maybe Jesus did preexist, and maybe he was even the angel - Tomas on Mar 29, 7:29 AM
          2. Judie, John really meant that no one saw the Father in his full glory. - Tomas on Mar 29, 7:24 AM
            1. is Jesus God? the Bible says 'Yes', but Tomas the uncertain says, 'No. we cannot know it - |Judie_84 on Mar 29, 7:30 AM
              1. OK, let me explain to you the verses you mention. - Tomas on Mar 29, 8:43 AM
                1. a very clever attempt at explaining away the sure teaching that Jesus is God. How do you - |Judie_84 on Mar 29, 9:50 AM
                  1. Well, several verses do say that God created through Christ. - Tomas on Mar 29, 10:09 AM
    2. Judie's answer is Jesus but he really doubted it by asking the same questions all over - Observer2 on Mar 9, 12:10 PM
    3. if jesus is the angel of the lord, how could he be god as well? - Observer2 on Mar 11, 2:21 PM
      1. He was sent by God the Father. He was the messenger (angel) sent by the Father to appear - |Judie_84 on Mar 11, 3:38 PM
        1. are u now saying god sent god t o moses? - Observer2 on Mar 13, 4:07 PM
          1. the first person in the Godhead sent his Son, the second person in the Godhead. - |Judie_84 on Mar 17, 11:02 PM
            1. aren't they all gods rolled into one? - Observer2 on Mar 17, 11:18 PM
              1. no, rolled into three. hehehe - |Judie_84 on Mar 18, 8:27 PM
        2. judie says jesus and the father are one and the same. god sent himself to act as an angel, - Observer2 on Apr 2, 11:06 PM
    4. it already said an angel, do you want to change i t that that was jesus? - Observer2 on Mar 13, 4:01 PM
    5. it already said an angel, do you want to change i t that that was jesus? - Observer2 on Mar 13, 4:04 PM
      1. hope judie is busy googling to find the truth - Observer2 on Mar 14, 9:52 AM
      2. that angel (messenger) was Jesus. not the Father himself. - |Judie_84 on Mar 17, 10:51 PM
        1. so god jesus also became an angel? then a man? what else, judie? - Observer2 on Mar 17, 11:15 PM
          1. Ill take that NO response as a YES? - Eric on Mar 18, 6:31 PM
          2. an angel as to function or office only. not as to nature. was no angel by nature but by - |Judie_84 on Mar 18, 8:30 PM
          3. he will be coming back as the Judge, and as King, the Lord Almighty, so you better - |Judie_84 on Mar 29, 8:07 AM
            1. YOU are totally wrong- Jesus is not Almighty !! Jesus will bow to the Father in the end ! - Kumag si Judie on Apr 5, 12:24 AM
              1. Is Jesus coming back to rule the whole earth? that is the question. Is he or is he not? - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 7:25 AM
                1. Read 1Cor 15:27-28 so you will understand where Jesus is placed in the end. - Kumag si Judie on Apr 5, 1:44 PM
      3. You the SAME Observer who was on Aerials Torch of Salavtion blog? - Eric on Mar 17, 11:16 PM
    6. Judie has asked this question many times already- he really doubted Jesus was that angel. - Kumag Ka on Mar 18, 12:59 AM
      1. so useless arguing with an unbeliever, hehehe. - |Judie_84 on Mar 18, 8:14 PM
      2. especially with the Most Devil Sent blogger here. - |Judie_84 on Mar 18, 8:16 PM
    7. jjudie says jesus is god and is also the angel of god. judie, who's this God - Observer2 on Mar 27, 10:46 PM
      1. Re: jjudie says jesus is god and is also the angel of god. judie, who's this God - |Judie_84 on Mar 29, 7:58 AM
        1. so simple yet you dont have any verse to back it up? hahaha - Observer2 on Apr 2, 3:06 PM
          1. hold your peace. don't talk back. be calm. relax and you'll be in good hands. hahaha. - |Judie_84 on Apr 4, 3:09 PM
      2. jesus an angel of god in OT? judieee is insane!! - Observr2 on Apr 4, 11:12 PM
      3. jesus an angel of god in OT? judieee is insane!! - Observr2 on Apr 4, 11:12 PM
        1. an insane blogger with an abnormal god! does it not describe you best? hehe - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 7:28 AM
        2. the Old Testament testifies of Jesus' Pre-Incarnate Ministry. - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 7:34 AM
          1. Judie again caught lying or is he that dumb re the Scripture? - Kumag si Judie on Apr 5, 1:50 PM

14. 19 days and counting..... View Thread - jhenry69 on Mar 13, 4:04 AM
    1. Ill bite.. til what?? - Eric on Mar 13, 2:54 PM
      1. 18 days and counting... - jhenry69 on Mar 13, 6:20 PM
        1. Til Atheists ASP and WORM get banned from here?? - Eric on Mar 13, 8:37 PM
          1. I am cool with being banned from here - I will just move to a different forum - ASP on Mar 13, 8:46 PM
          2. ignorance is bliss, eh? - WormJacob on Mar 13, 8:53 PM
            1. Proof? You should ask someone who is NOT Canadian.. eh?? - Eric on Mar 13, 10:45 PM
              1. i thought you weren't canadian? I'm asking you - WormJacob on Mar 13, 11:21 PM
                1. Eh? Eh? Eh?? eh??? - Eric on Mar 14, 1:52 AM
                  1. does "eh" offend you? My apologies if this is the case. - WormJacob on Mar 14, 2:07 AM
    2. 17 days and counting.... - jhenry69 on Mar 14, 7:22 PM
      1. any hints JHenry? - is it somebody's death? is INC going to finally capture me? - ASP on Mar 14, 7:25 PM
      2. 16 days and counting... - jhenry69 on Mar 15, 8:29 PM
    3. April 1 is called "atheist day" by theists who make fun of them - WormJacob on Mar 14, 7:48 PM
      1. One reason I heard was that several pagan religions... - jhenry69 on Mar 15, 12:12 AM
        1. hahaha. just knew that now. so they celebrate the "fools day" after all. - |Judie_84 on Mar 15, 12:47 AM
    4. is your countdown a countdown on the Abdication of Shogun Eddie Boy Manalo? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Mar 15, 10:52 PM
    5. or is this countdown of Eduardo Manalo's Stalingrad or Waterloo - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Mar 16, 2:47 AM
      1. And yet Von Paulus did surrender to the Russians... - jhenry69 on Mar 16, 6:53 AM
    6. 15 days and counting... - jhenry69 on Mar 16, 4:50 PM
    7. Happy St. Patty's!... 14 days and counting - jhenry69 on Mar 17, 4:11 PM
      1. News of the day!.... - jhenry69 on Mar 17, 5:31 PM
    8. 13 days and counting... - jhenry69 on Mar 18, 5:08 PM
    9. 12 days and counting... - jhenry69 on Mar 19, 6:16 PM
    10. 11 days and counting... - jhenry69 on Mar 20, 2:55 PM
    11. 10 days and counting.... - jhenry69 on Mar 21, 8:58 PM
    12. 9 days and counting... - jhenry69 on Mar 22, 4:15 PM
    13. 8 days and counting.... - jhenry69 on Mar 23, 4:27 PM
    14. 7 days and counting... - jhenry69 on Mar 25, 2:42 PM
    15. 6 days and counting... - jhenry69 on Mar 26, 2:35 PM
    16. 5 days and counting... - jhenry69 on Mar 27, 4:18 PM
    17. 4 days and counting... - jhenry69 on Mar 28, 2:40 PM
    18. 3 days and counting... - jhenry69 on Mar 29, 5:29 PM
    19. 2 days and counting.... - jhenry69 on Mar 30, 6:09 PM
    20. 1 day left happy folks..... - jhenry69 on Mar 31, 2:36 PM
      1. Sorry folks... - jhenry69 on Apr 3, 7:09 AM
        1. Mexican church that restored Jesus' Church after the Apostasy - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Apr 3, 4:37 PM
          1. No wonder the Light of the World church leader is so sinful, he can't - Tomas on Apr 5, 10:39 AM
        2. Well in that year INC managed to locate ANOTHER obscure Bible - Eric on Apr 3, 5:13 PM
          1. Eric, have you ever seen a movie or show... - jhenry69 on Apr 4, 7:36 PM

15. Kumag Ka, observer2, does your god have a son like the God of the Christians? View Thread - |Judie_84 on Apr 5, 7:08 AM
  17. Yet ANOTHER stolen excuse... View Thread - jhenry69 on Mar 31, 5:22 PM
    1. 10 Ways The Bible Was Influenced By Other Religions - WormJacob on Mar 31, 10:05 PM
      1. Some doubts re the authors of the bible- Old and New testament - Kumag Ka on Apr 1, 1:52 AM
    2. Most Bible translators take Thomas' utterance as an "exclamation" - Wayne on Apr 2, 3:15 AM
    3. ...($$$$$$$$$!) - mzlplck on Apr 2, 2:44 PM

18. hmm View Thread - TRUTHFINDER on Apr 1, 11:08 AM
    1. aren't you the same INC guy who said he knelt when he worshiped Jesus? - Kumag Ka on Apr 1, 12:09 PM

<< Prev 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31   Next >> 
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh