Iglesia ni Cristo Forum

This forum has been created to have all viewpoints expressed about the Iglesia ni Cristo.
No messages will be weeded out, all messages are welcome, say as you please, it's an open book. Let us know what your experiences are with this organization.
Some useful links:
Wikipedia English - Tagalog - Video - News
Cultic Research - Best of 70213 - Manual for new INC members
Bible Lessons: [1] [2]
Not logged in | Login | Create AccountSearch    Post now!
  1. Who says "unwashed hands" ENTER a man from outside, View Thread - INCquisitor on Jun 13, 1:17 PM
    1. did that verse say "blood", or "unwashed hands"??? Quitor is playing dumb as usu - Observer2 on Jun 13, 10:10 PM
      1. Observer, if you think you are wise, tell me, - INCquisitor on Jun 14, 12:16 AM
        1. Answer first the question, Quitor: Did that verse specifically say "food" or "blood&q - Kumag si Quitor on Jun 14, 1:59 AM
          1. If it is not food, tell me what Jesus was talking about. - INCquisitor on Jun 14, 7:46 PM
            1. Jesus was talking only about the dirt from unwashed hands. - Tomas on Jun 14, 7:56 PM
              1. You interpret the word "nothing" to mean "dirt from unwashed hands." - INCquisitor on Jun 15, 1:07 PM
                1. Quitor's mind has been fixated to "anything" is anything under the sun- he missed the cont - Observer2 on Jun 20, 11:31 PM
                  1. Your line of reasoning is the reason why there are - INCquisitor on Jun 21, 3:12 AM
                    1. Quitor, tell this forum, what is the context of Mark 7:15? - Kumag si Quitor on Jun 22, 4:04 AM
                      1. Mark 7:15 is TRUE regardless of context. - INCquisitor on Jun 29, 2:15 PM
                        1. You erred,Quitor. You are believing something that Jesus did not say. - Observer2 on Jul 1, 1:37 PM
                2. OK, INCquisitor, nothing eaten with dirty hands defiles, not even poison. - Tomas on Jun 21, 5:40 PM
                  1. Honestly Tomas, I don't believe anything you say. - INCquisitor on Jun 21, 10:58 PM
                    1. Too bad, you don't accept my explanation from the Bible, - Tomas on Jun 21, 11:29 PM
                      1. Intentionally he regularly eats blood, Tom. That is "unforgivable" ! - Kumag si Quitor on Jun 22, 4:12 AM
                        1. If he sins because of bad doctrine, God forgives such sin, - Tomas on Jun 29, 4:30 AM
                          1. "... he does not lose his salvation based on such misunderstanding" by Tomas. - |Judie_84 on Jun 29, 12:38 PM
                            1. Mt. 7:21 is about willful sins, not ignorant sins. - Tomas on Jul 5, 4:03 PM
                              1. that is what Quitor has been doing, Tom- willful sinning - he knows it is a sin YET - Kumag Ka on Jul 8, 1:24 AM
                                1. No, he does not know it is a sin. You tell him and I tell him, - Tomas on Jul 12, 11:42 AM
                          2. he mis-intepreted the parable, he repeatedly violated the law - Observer2 on Jul 1, 1:52 PM
                            1. So read Romans 14 carefully. Then you will realize - Tomas on Jul 5, 4:06 PM
                              1. Ignorance of the law excuses no one, Tom. - Kumag Ka on Jul 8, 1:29 AM
                                1. Clearly you are not reading Rom. 14 carefully. - Tomas on Jul 12, 11:54 AM
                      2. I don't believe you will ever learn from others. - INCquisitor on Jun 29, 1:55 PM
                        1. I have learned plenty from others already over the years. - Tomas on Jul 5, 4:16 PM
                          1. are they gods too like you? heretic gods? hehe - |Judie_84 on Jul 7, 3:30 PM
                            1. Many of them are Protestant gods like you. - Tomas on Jul 12, 12:01 PM
                          2. was it from them also that you learned that BOTH the Father and the Son would go down to - |Judie_84 on Jul 7, 11:40 PM
                            1. Actually you might be surprised, but I did not learn - Tomas on Jul 12, 12:04 PM

2. Ozzy, why do you need to resurrect the old age post? You are turning back time. View Thread - emmanuel on Jun 27, 2:02 PM
    1. Hey Man(e), don't claim I resurrected the old post. I.N.D. resurrected that old post - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 27, 3:58 PM
      1. Sorry, I thought it's you. (:. - emmanuel on Jun 27, 4:03 PM
        1. Re: Sorry, I thought it's you. (:. - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 27, 4:26 PM
          1. Did you know that all people you know knows it's you who are posting here? - emmanuel on Jun 28, 10:17 AM
            1. oh come on, Emmanuel, everyone knows Jeremy Robles led on-chapel attacks on INC chapel - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 2:34 PM
            2. Re: Did you know that all people you know knows it's you who are posting here? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 2:36 PM
            3. Emmanuel bit at the apple. on another note, hey Capt Seabird, any idea why JT Mallonga - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 2:47 PM
            4. everyone please try your best to keep bumping up and resurrecting this thread. - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 3:01 PM
            5. hey Emmanuel, did you issue a veiled threat on me. what plans do you guys have - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 3:06 PM
              1. The THEM are the people you know who knows you. - emmanuel on Jul 3, 10:53 AM
                1. so Emmanuel, do you admit "THEM" did WHAT they DID on USA soil? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 3, 11:09 AM
                  1. The THEM are the ones you mentioned in your post. - emmanuel on Jul 3, 1:27 PM
                    1. you can't Scare me. Emmanuel, if THEM know me, then they can find out where I live - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 3, 3:01 PM
                      1. Why are you doing what you are doing. You are avenging to something? - emmanuel on Jul 3, 5:57 PM
                        1. Hell no, man. JUST POINTING OUT THAT US TAX PAYERS PAY FOR MILITARY RETIREMENT PAY OF USAF - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 4, 5:57 PM
        2. hey Emmanuel, your email address palmoliveshampoo1@yahoo.com is gonna get uncovered - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 29, 7:08 AM
          1. INC EMMANUEL, here's a picture of Dino Tigas Bunag - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 29, 7:34 AM
          2. hey Emmanuel, after this Forum exposed INC Minister Resty Lazaro as knowing about illegal - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 29, 7:54 AM
            1. HEY INC EMMANUEL, DO THE NAMES OF RESTITUTO LAZARO & JUN SANTOS MATCH WITH FACES IN PICS? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 29, 7:57 AM
            2. COME OUT SURFACE INC EMMANUEL. HERE'S MORE NAMES CORAZON OSORIO, RESTY LAZARO, JUN SANTOS - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 29, 2:24 PM
              1. INC Emmanuel, you Little Bastard. Does CORY OSORIO know me? answer that please. - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 29, 2:27 PM
            3. thumbs up! LOL! - MZLPLCK on Jul 5, 12:01 AM
              1. you can even email Resty Lazaro restylazaro@yahoo.com. tell him his Picture is in Networ54 - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 5, 6:06 AM
          3. Did you know that I'm not using that email address? - emmanuel on Jul 3, 11:00 AM
            1. Emmanuel, you are Scared. that palmolive email address of yours will be pointed out to FBI - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 3, 11:17 AM
              1. I did not threaten you. You misinterpreted my statement. - emmanuel on Jul 3, 6:01 PM
                1. now you have Gone INC Minister on me, saying I do mis-interpreting - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 3, 7:00 PM
                  1. A simple innocent statement you consider threat? lol. - emmanuel on Jul 3, 7:50 PM
                    1. fine dude. you are off the Hook. But that USAF Bob Pellien is not off the hook - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 3, 8:28 PM
            2. Emmanuel, do you know INC minister Ferdinand Febre? He is in Handcuffs in this Video - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 3, 11:35 AM
    2. Why do Christians read the Old Testament? is the Old Testament no longer relevant to - |Judie_84 on Jun 27, 10:03 PM
      1. Manalos/non-Manalos(maybe-emman have told Us they want to protect EDUARDO MANALO from the - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 27, 11:13 PM
      2. Judie, we Christians read the Old Testament especially for the prophecies - Tomas on Jun 28, 12:14 PM
        1. does the Old Testament speak about Christ's pre-incarnate Ministry? - |Judie_84 on Jul 5, 12:13 AM
          1. I don't see any clear statement in the Bible, that Christ did any - Tomas on Jul 5, 11:58 AM
      3. we'll all observe if INC Central Office will ban Emmanuel from this Thread - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 3:31 PM
    3. Emmanuel: Please tell Eduardo Manalo that his INC Ministers should not be leading on-chape - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 3:16 PM
      1. Emmanuel, can you please make comments to this thread? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 3:22 PM
    4. Re: Ozzy, why do you need to resurrect the old age post? You are turning back time. - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 3:38 PM
      1. iglesianiquitso - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 3:45 PM
    5. come on Emmanuel, you Chicken. I dare you to enter you Opening Thread here - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 4:29 PM
      1. boooo hoooo hooooo INC minister Emmanuel. Do you know Allan Alcon Villanueva - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 4:52 PM
        1. booo hooo hoooo INC minister Emmanuel. come out and surface, or are you Chicken? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 5:05 PM
    6. Emmanuel, are you a Boy or a Girl ?? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 5:12 PM
      1. Hey Emmanuel, why Does Eduardo Manalo allow SAME-SEX marriages in the INC congregation in - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 5:28 PM
        1. Colonel Tomas, what is the INC position on Same-Sex Marriage? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 6:17 PM
          1. Tom tell if Eduardo Manalo is MAD at Emmanuel for saying INC Minister Names here are Real - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 7:05 PM
            1. Colonel Tomas, We Dare you to enter this Opening Thread and sub-threads - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 7:08 PM
              1. dang Sgt JHenry, how did you survive entering that Manalista chapel in California? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 7:18 PM
              2. Tomas, why don't you just resign from Manalo church. I'm moving your thread here - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 7:21 PM
                1. shoot man, Christmas was declared a holiday in America in 1885 - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 7:31 PM
                  1. Tom, why do Manalitas celebrate October 31. That's Halloween - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 7:45 PM
                    1. It is just a birthday, it is not a religious holiday, or if it is, - Tomas on Jun 28, 11:28 PM
                      1. you say what you want, and that's fine - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 11:34 PM
                        1. Yes, but it would be sinful for them to do any Halloween celebration, - Tomas on Jun 29, 12:15 AM
                          1. shoot man, you DILLY-DALLY, TOM - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 29, 2:35 AM
                            1. That is sad news, if celebrating Halloween has become - Tomas on Jun 29, 3:23 AM
                              1. I agree with your observations - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 29, 5:26 AM
                  2. Yes, Christmas then became so popular in America, - Tomas on Jun 28, 11:05 PM
                2. Resign? I was never a member. Why are you so suspicious of me, - Tomas on Jun 28, 10:53 PM
                  1. ok, if you are not a member of INC church, then you need not resign. Issue resolved. LOL - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 10:55 PM
                    1. I told you more than once, I could not join, since - Tomas on Jun 28, 11:31 PM
                      1. Issue resolved, man. water under the bridge - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 11:38 PM
                        1. I want to attend again, but I have not attended INC worship - Tomas on Jun 29, 12:18 AM
                          1. okay, so you would be considered a FAIR-WEATHER MANALISTA - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 6, 1:31 AM
                            1. I am not even a Manalista, I have never joined their church. - Tomas on Jul 12, 7:45 AM
          2. Ozzy, I would be surprised if INC changed its doctrine - Tomas on Jun 28, 10:47 PM
            1. okay, thanks for sharing on what you know of INC doctrine on same-sex marriage - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 10:53 PM
            2. Col Tomas, you do know that the INC couples in the Same-Sex Marriages are also - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 29, 4:00 PM
              1. I have not heard of these people. - Tomas on Jul 5, 12:02 PM
    7. INC Emmanuel, prove to us Eduardo Manalo has not Banned you here-forum. Enter your thread - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 7:40 PM
      1. INC Emmanuel, are you now watching Team Brasil's kicks? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 7:50 PM
      2. Re: INC Emmanuel, prove to us Eduardo Manalo has not Banned you here-forum. Enter your thread - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 11:20 PM
    8. Emmanuel, who ordered you to say this veiled Threat on me? Eduardo Manalo? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 7:57 PM
      1. ah, Tomas and Emmanuel won't enter this main thread and sub-threads. they are Chicken - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 7:59 PM
        1. Chicken? I was still busy on that other thread, listingq - Tomas on Jun 28, 11:36 PM
          1. ok, thank you Colonel Tomas. you Proved that you are Not a Chicken - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 11:40 PM
          2. Col Tomas, can you ask Emmanuel if She is EVM's daughter at palmoliveshampoo1@yahoo.com - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 29, 11:28 PM
            1. Emmanuel sometimes ignores my comments too. - Tomas on Jul 5, 12:14 PM
              1. LOTS OF WOMEN READ THIS NETWORK54 FORUM. IT'S WIDELY KNOWN - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 5, 3:16 PM
                1. OK, some women read it, I just hope some women - Tomas on Jul 5, 3:31 PM
                  1. dude, you should be a guest speaker at INC college of evangelical ministry - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 5, 4:30 PM
                    1. Do they allow non-INC guest speakers? - Tomas on Jul 5, 4:57 PM
                      1. oh my God. Apostle John did not say that since he is a Jew - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 5, 5:30 PM
                        1. I guess I thought NEU is an INC university. - Tomas on Jul 5, 5:51 PM
                          1. I dont know if Nilo Rosas is Catholic. Hey Emmanuel, can you let us know please - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 5, 6:09 PM
                            1. I agree, some of the greatest minds in history were Catholic, - Tomas on Jul 5, 7:55 PM
                              1. Re: I agree, some of the greatest minds in history were Catholic, - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 5, 10:54 PM
                                1. Catholics are OK, many are saved, but they are in a cult, - Tomas on Jul 12, 8:29 AM
                                2. your definition of a Cult does not fly, Colonel Tomas - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 12, 8:42 AM
                                3. Did you read my whole post? It does not look that way. - Tomas on Jul 12, 8:47 AM
      2. Re: Emmanuel, who ordered you to say this veiled Threat on me? Eduardo Manalo? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 28, 9:13 PM
      3. Emmanuel, if your INC Head Deacon Juan Castanaga did not get too greedy by trying to do - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 29, 8:10 AM
        1. Eduardo Manalo's Son-In-Law, NEU Board Member T.J. Orosa is an Iconoclast - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 29, 3:49 PM
          1. if INC Emmanuel won't respond to this sub-thread, then Emmanuel Got Shy. lol - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 29, 3:54 PM
            1. Maybe he does not like to read rumors. - Tomas on Jul 5, 3:55 PM
              1. given that Eduardo Manalo sanctioned INC ministers recently, you can't be sure there's no - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 5, 4:28 PM
                1. There is plenty of rumors in network54, you are singlehandedly - Tomas on Jul 5, 5:02 PM
                  1. Colonel Tomas, oh Now you have your God Hat on. - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 5, 5:45 PM
                    1. Well, I guess you disagree with me, but I think that bearing tales - Tomas on Jul 5, 6:08 PM
                      1. well you know that after Eduardo Manalo read the Sexual Harassments & Human Trafficking - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 5, 6:24 PM
                        1. OK, maybe then you contributed to good clean-up - Tomas on Jul 5, 8:01 PM
                          1. oh damn, every posting here is directed to Eduardo Villanueva Manalo - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 5, 8:11 PM
    9. this is great. Col Tomas, what do you say about the link between Poverty & Laziness - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 29, 7:51 PM
      1. interesting observation in the link that the topic was all over the place - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 29, 11:00 PM
        1. I haven't heard the sermon. Of course it is complicated. - Tomas on Jul 5, 12:32 PM
          1. Re: I haven't heard the sermon. Of course it is complicated. - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 5, 8:25 PM
            1. Yes, it is like here in America, many rich people think all the poor are lazy. - Tomas on Jul 5, 8:44 PM
              1. here's my own commentaries to WormJacob's commentaries - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 5, 9:26 PM
              2. Col Tomas, is your college education in Linguistics or Comp-Sci - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 6, 8:42 PM
                1. For my bachelor's degree, my major was Linguistics, for Master's - Tomas on Jul 12, 8:42 AM
    10. EMMANUEL, TELL US MORE ABOUT THE MISTRESS OF DORLING MANALO, ELDEST SON OF FELIX MANALO - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 6, 2:34 AM
    11. Hey Emmanuel, here's your INC Head Deacon Immigration Criminal doing a posting in Facebook - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 9, 5:29 AM

3. If Jesus is God, then why did He not know the time of His return? View Thread - |Judie_84 on Jun 29, 1:37 PM
    1. Jesus' Two Natures: God and Man - by Matt Slick - |Judie_84 on Jun 29, 1:52 PM
      1. where the refutation of kumago/observa2 on the above post? NOTHING??? - |Judie_84 on Jul 8, 9:31 AM
    2. so, when is he man and when is he god? cite the verse, pls. - Observer2 on Jul 1, 2:00 PM
      1. unfortunately, it was hidden from cause you might try to find ways to refute it! hahaha - |Judie_84 on Jul 1, 3:49 PM
        1. hahaha as usual, until now he has no answer for that simple query. - Kumag Ka on Jul 8, 2:14 AM
          1. when he laughs, because God is a happy God. hahaha - |Judie_84 on Jul 8, 9:22 AM
          2. unfortunately, those verses are not meant for heretics like you so they are hidden. you - |Judie_84 on Jul 8, 9:24 AM
            1. See? he has no answer until now, just polemics to cover up his false doctrine. - Kumag Ka on Jul 8, 3:14 PM
              1. the're hidden from heretics like you. never mind them. hehe - |Judie_84 on Jul 9, 11:18 AM
      2. "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words shall not pass away." Are these the words - |Judie_84 on Jul 8, 9:26 AM
        1. you try saying that observer2. just try saying those words... - |Judie_84 on Jul 8, 9:29 AM
          1. kumago! - |Judie_84 on Jul 8, 9:32 AM
          2. did that prove anything that Jesus is God? ha ha hahaa - Kumag Ka on Jul 8, 3:15 PM
            1. have you, as a little man, tried saying those words? hehe - |Judie_84 on Jul 8, 4:53 PM
      3. "where is the divine nature in him?" - it is hidden from you. they won't do you any good - |Judie_84 on Jul 8, 9:28 AM
    3. Bad analysis, John 16:30 is still before the resurrection, yet the disciples - Tomas on Jul 5, 3:08 PM
      1. If Jesus does not know everything, ergo he is God !! - Kumag Ka on Jul 8, 2:15 AM
      2. Jesus does not know everything, ergo he is not God !! - Kumag Ka on Jul 8, 2:18 AM
        1. the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the maker of the universe is God, the Lord Jesus - |Judie_84 on Jul 8, 9:21 AM
          1. God created Jesus, how could the creature create the universe? lol - Kumag Ka on Jul 8, 3:12 PM
            1. "In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth..." the Father attesting to - |Judie_84 on Jul 8, 4:59 PM
        2. Kumag Ka, if Jesus is God, he did not know everything because - Tomas on Jul 12, 7:32 AM
      3. the disciples told Jesus "now we realize that you know everything". Tomas overheard them - |Judie_84 on Jul 8, 9:40 AM
        1. He said that and Tom here overheard that? ha hahhaa... read the context, dude, - Kumag Ka on Jul 8, 3:17 PM
          1. Jesus is God. he knows everything except you! "I never knew you. Away from me, you - |Judie_84 on Jul 9, 11:21 AM
        2. Judie, if Jesus is God, when he was resurrected and still on earth, - Tomas on Jul 12, 7:38 AM
    4. TIME OF JESUS' RETURN - PROMDI FORReAST on Jul 8, 10:36 AM
      1. ha haha tell that to the marines, dude. - Kumag Ka on Jul 8, 3:17 PM

4. What does the Bible say who Jesus is? View Thread - Michael on Jun 30, 7:14 PM
    1. On the other hand, what does Jesus say about himself and God? - INCquisitor on Jul 1, 12:41 AM
      1. All scriptures is God's words and true. - Michael on Jul 2, 5:25 AM
        1. The problem with you is you don't have a hierarchy of values. - INCquisitor on Jul 4, 1:50 PM
          1. All scriptures is God's words. Do you not understand what that means? - Michael on Jul 4, 8:13 PM
            1. It means that all scriptures MUST be true because God does NOT lie. - INCquisitor on Jul 10, 12:01 AM
              1. Wrong. It means all scriptures IS God's word and true, and nothing prevails over another. - Michael on Jul 10, 12:55 AM
    2. no verse to prove Jesus claimed he's the son of god; son of man- yes. - Observer2 on Jul 1, 12:28 PM
      1. you are such a dang Liar, Observer. quit your Lying, man - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 2, 6:40 AM
        1. the issue is Jesus claiming he's the son of God; not other dudes claiming it in his behalf - Kumag Ka on Jul 8, 3:24 PM
          1. He claimed being the Son of God in John 10:36. - Tomas on Jul 12, 7:28 AM
      2. Observer, can you please tell your buddy Ms. Emmanuel to re-surface in this Forum? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 2, 6:44 AM
      3. To whom does the term Son of God being referred to? - emmanuel on Jul 3, 11:13 AM
        1. hey Emmanuel, even if you are unreachable in Pinas, INC still does business in America - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 3, 11:22 AM
        2. Emmanuel, do you know INC minister Ferdinand Febre? He is in Handcuffs in this Video - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 3, 11:35 AM
          1. I don't know the people you are mentioning. Why are giving answer... - emmanuel on Jul 3, 1:32 PM
            1. You said you know People. Now you say you don't know INC minister Ferdinand Febre - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 3, 3:02 PM
          2. Emmanuel's scare tactics. Looks like Eduardo Manalo is concerned about the Internet. LOL - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 3, 3:07 PM
    3. Only the blind will not see and understand these truths about Jesus. - Michael on Jul 9, 9:29 PM
      1. We see and understand these truths that others say about Jesus. BUT... - INCquisitor on Jul 10, 12:06 AM
        1. There you go. And for your info, the Father, and the HS, testifies too of the Son. - Michael on Jul 10, 12:46 AM

5. God (Deity) is the only one uncreated. View Thread - Michael on Jun 29, 11:43 AM
    1. For Tomas, the Word, the second person in the Trinity had a beginning and was therefore - |Judie_84 on Jun 29, 12:11 PM
      1. Sounds so JWish? LOL - |Judie_84 on Jun 29, 12:12 PM
      2. In a sense, God created another God, as far as Tomas is concerned! - |Judie_84 on Jun 29, 12:41 PM
        1. You shall have no other gods before Me. - |Judie_84 on Jun 29, 12:47 PM
          1. Of course God forbade the Israelites to have other gods - Tomas on Jul 5, 12:52 PM
            1. if you are a god Tomas, like what you say you are, you must be the "heretic god" for you - |Judie_84 on Jul 6, 9:36 AM
              1. A few of my doctrines might be unusual, but I do my best - Tomas on Jul 12, 7:14 AM
            2. if Tomas is right, though i really know he is not, there are billions of Christians, so - |Judie_84 on Jul 6, 9:40 AM
              1. there must be billions of gods now Tomas. hahaha - |Judie_84 on Jul 9, 3:26 PM
                1. I think it refers only to saved Christians, not all Christians. - Tomas on Jul 12, 7:20 AM
    2. Anyone else care to comment? INCers? INCQUISITOR? - Michael on Jun 30, 6:19 AM
    3. This is obviously something to evade by the INCer, and FCCCer - Michael on Jun 30, 6:20 PM
      1. Whatever answer one may give to yout question, the TRUTH - INCquisitor on Jul 1, 12:33 AM
        1. And what are your answer to the questions INCQUISITOR? - Michael on Jul 2, 5:34 AM
          1. Apostle Paul warned about people like you saying: - INCquisitor on Jul 4, 1:24 PM
            1. So, no answers. That simply means your understanding of scriptures is wrong. - Michael on Jul 4, 8:17 PM
            2. you purposely ignore the barrage of verses which point to Christ's deity - |Judie_84 on Jul 5, 12:10 AM
              1. rightly dividing the word of truth. - |Judie_84 on Jul 5, 12:19 AM
            3. does the Old Testament speak about Christ's pre-incarnate Ministry? - |Judie_84 on Jul 5, 12:21 AM
              1. INCquisitor! - |Judie_84 on Jul 9, 11:15 AM
                1. UP! - |Judie_84 on Jul 9, 11:16 AM
            4. UP for INCQUISITOR. Still NO answers yet? Afraid of the undeniable truth? - Michael on Jul 6, 9:20 AM
              1. What is the "undeniable truth" that results from your philosophy? - INCquisitor on Jul 7, 1:37 AM
                1. Your frustration is all over INCQUISITOR. All because of the simple questions about God. - Michael on Jul 7, 7:15 AM
                  1. You asked, "is your God uncreated?" Of course, He is "uncreated." - INCquisitor on Jul 8, 12:01 PM
                    1. Good. At least you answered a question here. - Michael on Jul 8, 9:23 PM
              2. You haven't told me what you say is the "undeniable truth." - INCquisitor on Jul 9, 12:40 AM
                1. Not yet tired of evading INCquisitor? The undeniable truth are the answers - Michael on Jul 9, 9:23 PM
                  1. What are you leading up to Michael? - INCquisitor on Jul 10, 12:09 AM
                    1. Just answer the OP questions, and shortly you'll know and have your chance to refute. - Michael on Jul 10, 12:36 AM
    4. How about answering the questions here EMMAN? - Michael on Jul 3, 9:21 PM
    5. Still NO answers EMMAN? Get help from your ministers then, if you must. - Michael on Jul 6, 9:22 AM

6. so, in the Millennium, there would be two Lords who will be reigning then? View Thread - |Judie_84 on Jun 15, 5:53 PM
    1. "Exactly" said Tomas on June 14 2014 11:55 PM - |Judie_84 on Jun 15, 5:55 PM
      1. would your theory not contradict with Zech 14:9 which says in that day shall there be - |Judie_84 on Jun 15, 5:57 PM
        1. One Lord only in the sense of one Supreme Lord. - Tomas on Jun 21, 10:36 PM
          1. so in Psalm 110:1 there was only only Lord then being referred to by David when he said, - |Judie_84 on Jun 27, 3:46 PM
            1. Two Lords of course, but only one of them is Lord of all. - Tomas on Jun 28, 1:10 PM
              1. So who would really rule in the Millennium, the Lord Jesus, or the Lord of All,the Father? - |Judie_84 on Jul 9, 4:15 PM
                1. Jesus will rule from Jerusalem, but over him the Father - Tomas on Jul 12, 7:01 AM
              2. But isn't Jesus Lord of Lords? - jhenry69 on Jul 10, 9:21 PM
                1. He is Lord of lords, but not Lord over all lords, he - Tomas on Jul 12, 7:03 AM
          2. the Lord being referred to in Zech 14:3-6,9,12,16-17 is Jesus Christ, not God the Father. - |Judie_84 on Jul 9, 4:34 PM
            1. In Jude 14 the Lord is the Father. - Tomas on Jul 12, 7:07 AM
    2. Should this rather be translated as "On that day there will be 'two Lords'..."? - |Judie_84 on Jul 9, 4:19 PM
      1. No, in Hebrew it says 'one Yahweh'. So that is the Father. - Tomas on Jul 12, 7:10 AM

7. come one...come all.. View Thread - ahihi on Jul 9, 11:40 PM
    1. here' our prediction. EVM will go with the flow & declare the Trinity as Biblical - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 10, 9:40 PM
      1. That's possible, just like Tkach went with the flow - Tomas on Jul 12, 6:58 AM

8. "According to the flesh", what does this expression mean? View Thread - Michael on Jul 10, 10:47 AM
    1. INCquisitor, Tomas, Emman? - Michael on Jul 11, 9:06 AM
      1. Look for my answers on the other forum, where - Tomas on Jul 12, 6:39 AM

9. The best of forum 70213 View Thread - Coffeemaker on Jun 29, 9:57 PM
    1. Childrens worship service- SICK - HiJo on Jun 29, 10:00 PM
      1. what can I say? - kumag_si_hijo on Jul 20, 3:33 AM
        1. Revert to abuse - HiJo on Jul 20, 5:59 AM
          1. avoiding the age old issue - kumag_si_hijo on Jul 20, 5:22 PM
            1. Alternative - HiJo on Jul 24, 9:46 AM
              1. good sign, the very first step toward recovery - kumag_si_Hijo on Jul 24, 5:26 PM
                1. Your so clever - HiJo on Jul 26, 10:13 AM
                  1. who's wacko? - kumag_si_Hijo on Jul 26, 11:23 AM
                    1. Truth hurts! :-) - HiJo on Jul 28, 3:20 AM
                      1. youre as empty as ever - kumag_si_Hijo on Jul 28, 8:35 AM
                        1. You as uninteresting as always - HiJo on Jul 31, 2:32 AM
                          1. yeah, looney bigot - kumag_si_Hijo on Jul 31, 7:02 AM
      2. HELLO ! - Anonymous on Sep 7, 2:38 AM
        1. I surely will tell you WTF'ing problem is - Anonymous on Sep 7, 10:30 AM
          1. CWS - anonymous on Dec 4, 4:33 PM
        2. Re: Children go to CWS to learn about God to ! - Coffeemaker on Feb 11, 12:09 AM
      3. Re: Childrens worship service- SICK - Melfice on Sep 10, 11:39 PM
        1. BURN YOURSELVES TO HELL YOU IDIOT ATHEISTS - anonymous on Dec 15, 2:22 AM
        2. Re: Childrens worship service- SICK - Pope D. Pedophile on Dec 20, 4:08 PM
      4. Lets sign this forum of - Cult Buster© on May 24, 9:49 PM
      5. Yes, and this method works on innocent children - I.N.D. on Jun 26, 1:55 PM
    2. INC's deacons and deaconess, the most exploited members of the INC - terel on Jun 29, 10:11 PM
      1. yup, even the first century christians are exploited too - kumag_si_hijo on Jul 20, 3:34 AM
    3. An independent INC in north american and europe - decera on Jun 29, 10:15 PM
      1. what can I say? - kumag_ka on Jul 20, 3:38 AM
        1. What's your evidence about the FBI? - CompleteTruth on Sep 4, 12:59 PM
          1. GOSSIPER GO AWAY, IT'S NONE OF UR BUSINESS - anonymous on Dec 15, 2:34 AM
            1. You've made it my business. - CompleteTruth on Jan 16, 5:24 AM
      2. Re: An independent INC in north american and europe - Pope D. Pedophile on Dec 20, 4:11 PM
    4. The Perverted Christmas of the Iglesia ni Cristo - Don on Jun 29, 10:26 PM
      1. catholics have a faith of ..... - Pope D. Pedophile on Dec 20, 4:28 PM
    5. Imagine no religion - IRS on Jun 29, 10:34 PM
      1. Imagine no IRS - kumag_si_IRS on Jul 20, 3:47 AM
    6. Re: he will become obsolete... - Anonymous on Jun 29, 10:43 PM
      1. whats this? - kumag_ka on Jul 20, 3:50 AM
    7. CHILDREN OF A LESSER GOD - IRS on Jun 29, 10:47 PM
    8. Children of a Lesser God Part 2 - IRS on Jun 29, 10:50 PM
    9. Children of A LESSER GOD Pt 3 - IRS on Jun 29, 10:53 PM
      1. SAVE YOUR SOUL FIRST WHILE SAVING THE WHOLE WORLD PROBLEM - anonymous on Dec 15, 4:54 AM
    10. Accusations of sexual immorality plagued Felix Manalo through out His life. - HiJo on Jun 29, 11:03 PM
      1. ALL LIES, THIS CASE IS ALREADY CLOSED - anonymous on Dec 15, 3:43 AM
        1. COURT STILL IN SESSION - PROMDI FORReAST on Jun 27, 9:29 AM
          1. Re: COURT STILL IN SESSION - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 27, 11:48 AM
    11. Members are leaving - soontobeX on Jun 29, 11:14 PM
      1. Here I am - one of the products of the forums you have mentioned above. - Cult Buster on Jun 30, 12:45 AM
        1. WHO ARE YOU, YOU'RE FAKE. NOBODY'S LEAVING THE INC - anonymous on Dec 15, 5:31 AM
      2. how the INC's take liberties on what's written in the bible. - bat cave on Jul 12, 1:43 PM
      3. ULOL KA IRS, IKAW RIN ITO. NOBODY'S LEAVING INC - anonymous on Dec 15, 5:21 AM
    12. Manalo's Mockery of God and YOU - IRS on Jun 29, 11:23 PM
      1. is these the best the die hard catholics can muster - kumag_ka on Jul 20, 3:55 AM
      2. PLS. FORGIVE IRS FOR HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT. - anonymous on Dec 15, 5:39 AM
    13. The INC's best kept secret? - marduk on Jun 29, 11:27 PM
      1. do you see any of Manalos living in excessive lifestyle? - kumag_ka on Jul 20, 4:03 AM
        1. LIFE STYLE OF THE RICH & INFAMOUS - PROMDI FORReAST on Jul 10, 8:23 PM
        2. MANALO'S EXPENSIVE TASTES - PROMDI FORReAST on Jul 10, 8:35 PM
    14. Last night - amember on Jun 29, 11:41 PM
      1. IF YOU'RE TRUE INC MEMBER - anonymous on Dec 15, 6:55 AM
    15. The INC's guessing game.......its theory of the big four being the angels in rev. 7:2 and - komentarista on Jun 29, 11:45 PM
      1. komentarista's simple question, ask our INC MINISTER - anonymous on Dec 15, 8:30 AM
    16. Lord! Save Them From Manalo! - IRS on Jun 29, 11:48 PM
      1. GOD PLS. SAVE US FROM "I R S DECEITFUL DOGMA" - anonymous on Dec 15, 8:38 AM
    17. The Iglesia Ni Cristo would like to salute Pope John Paul in his 25th "Silver" Anniversary - The New Elijah on Jun 30, 12:06 AM
      1. NEW ELIJAH YOU'RE FAKE, LIAR, DECEIVER, EVIL DOER - Anonymous on Dec 15, 8:49 AM
    18. FEAR and the INC - IRS on Jun 30, 12:14 AM
      1. BOOKS FROM REAL MESSENGER?? NO WAY IRS. WE HAVE ALREADY THE BIBLE. - anonymous on Dec 15, 9:00 AM
    19. The INC's only proof of its angel doctrine - "its not literal", what??? - marduk on Jun 30, 12:22 AM
      1. YOU DIDN'T COMPLETE THE INC LESSON ABOUT THE ANGEL - anonymous on Dec 15, 9:07 AM
    20. ERANO MANALO IS DESPERATE IN FORCING MEMBERS TO GET CONVERTS - Iglesia ni Cristo News on Jun 30, 12:25 AM
      1. Flirty Fishing - MELFICE on Sep 12, 8:26 AM
        1. MELFICE'S MALICIOUS STATEMENTS CAME FROM HIS FATHER, THE DEVIL - anonymous on Dec 15, 12:06 PM
      2. BE THANKFUL, GOD USES BRO. MANALO TO SAVE YOU FROM HELL - anonymous on Dec 15, 9:22 AM
    21. FORTUNATE IGLESIA NI CRISTO MEMBERS OR FORTUNE ROBBED? - Don on Jun 30, 12:35 AM
      1. INGGIT KA LANG !! DON. KURIPOT KA LANG "DON" SA GAWAIN NG DIOS - anonymous on Dec 15, 9:35 AM
    22. The reason Felix Manalo did not export his INC outside of the philippines - noel on Jun 30, 12:41 AM
      1. NOEL'S FICTITIOUS STORY TELLING ABOUT INC, YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR MIND,NOEL - anonymous on Dec 15, 12:27 PM
    23. The INC of 1914-1918 - ka doro on Jun 30, 12:50 AM
      1. KA DORO, YOU'RE NOT A CREDIBLE WITNESS ABOUT THE INC HISTORY. - anonymous on Dec 15, 12:45 PM
    24. What kind of jobs or occupation does Erdie's immediate family have? - Anonymous on Jun 30, 1:05 AM
    25. "Unity of thought" in the INC - a bad joke - komentarista on Jun 30, 1:09 AM
    26. observation - amember on Jun 30, 1:32 AM
    27. FAITHFUL IGLESIA MEMBERS THAT MANALO FORGOT - Don on Jun 30, 1:37 AM
      1. isa kang alang muwang sa mundo - kalapati on Jul 7, 12:28 PM
        1. Hoy, nasa pangalan mo ba ang kapilya ng lider mo? - Diakono on Jul 7, 10:28 PM
          1. kawawa kayo INC - bat cave on Jul 12, 2:19 PM
            1. KATOLIKO, PROTESTANTE, PATI ADD LANG ANG MAHILIG MAGBENTA NG ARI-ARIAN. HINDI ANG INC - "DON" BOBO on Dec 25, 2:01 PM
    28. Brilliant post! - CompleteTruth on Jun 30, 1:41 AM
    29. Shallow Manalo - IRS on Jun 30, 1:42 AM
    30. john 3:16-21 - omahada on Jun 30, 2:55 AM
    31. The Iglesia ni Cristo is now very nervous - Dino on Jun 30, 3:09 PM
    32. PLANS FOR EFFECTIVE MEANS TO PROPAGATE THE GOSPEL - The Church Administration on Jun 30, 3:40 PM
    33. INCs are like frogs in a well who say the shape of the sky is round - Tacio (original) on Jun 30, 10:30 PM
    34. YOU MUST READ THIS POST...finally revealed - the Reformed Iglesia Ni Cristo Organization on Jun 30, 11:13 PM
    35. INSECURED COWARD & CO. - makes sense to me. har har har! - filipino sa isip, sa salita at sa gawa! on Jun 30, 11:19 PM
    36. INC lies without compunction for political power - Tacio on Jun 30, 11:24 PM
    37. Why are we INC members ill manneredÂ…? - Dr. Lucia Teen on Jun 30, 11:39 PM
    38. Two (2) blessed years of a good life outside of the INC. Praise God! - Dr. Lucia Teen (former INC Central Officer) on Jun 30, 11:41 PM
    39. HAVE YOU ASKED THE IGLESIA NI CRISTO WHY? - Larry on Jun 30, 11:47 PM
    40. HAVE YOU ASKED THE IGLESIA NI CRISTO WHY? (QUESTIONS 46-52) - Larry on Jun 30, 11:53 PM
    41. Does the INC think its members are stupid? - komentarista on Jul 1, 12:18 AM
      1. mas stupid u - kalapati on Jul 7, 12:21 PM
    42. This is a funny and true story of the INC Baptism - The New Elijah on Jul 1, 12:24 AM
    43. Hypnosis in the INC - Dr. Lucia Teen on Jul 1, 12:36 AM
      1. I witnessed it myself when I attended their worship daw - almost a convert on Aug 15, 2:06 PM
        1. LUCIA, PSYCHIATRIST, & YOU ARE THE ONES HIPNOTIZED WHEN WORSHIPPING YOUR IDOLS - 666.PAGAN CATHOLIC on Dec 20, 9:37 AM
      2. Hypnosis - Steve Cahill on Oct 25, 3:11 AM
      3. TACIA & HER FRIEND PSYCHIATRIST ARE THE ONES HIPNOTIZED WHEN WORHIPPING IDOLS... - 666.PAGAN CATHOLIC on Dec 20, 9:19 AM
      4. The testimony of dr. Teen is true - panauhing pandangal on Nov 19, 11:23 AM
    44. To Hurt or not to Hurt (The Cultists of Manalo) - Cult Buster on Jul 1, 2:50 AM
    45. HAVE YOU ASKED THE IGLESIA NI CRISTO WHY? (QUESTION NOS. 8-14) - Larry on Jul 1, 10:19 PM
    46. HAVE YOU ASKED THE IGLESIA NI CRISTO WHY? (QUESTION NOS. 15-24) - Larry on Jul 1, 10:23 PM
    47. INC is the best! - kamote13 on Jul 1, 10:28 PM
      1. kapatid ba u? - kalapati on Jul 7, 12:31 PM
    48. it started again - Anonymous on Jul 1, 10:37 PM
    49. UNITY OF THE DIVINE BEING, ESSENCE, SUBSTANCE AND NATURE OF THE TRINITY - csdr on Jul 1, 10:46 PM
      1. CSDR, Trinity only by your own terms & understanding!! - Apols Eyes on Jul 7, 9:59 AM
        1. So where are the Triunist defenders ?? - Apols Eyes on Jul 13, 6:10 AM
    50. Compulsory attendance of weekly "prayer" meetings... - Prisoner on Jul 1, 10:52 PM
      1. That was one of my first posts here, under a different name - CompleteTruth on Jul 8, 6:39 PM
    51. A question for INC members... - Anonymous on Jul 2, 1:31 AM
      1. It is blasphemy indeed! - Randy on Oct 9, 8:48 PM
    52. on SEPTEMBER 22, 2002 - raven on Jul 2, 1:39 AM
    53. A Mastercard Moment. - Zhay on Jul 2, 1:45 AM
    54. I found this post in the NewGens Forum....I am happy the NewGens are still active - Anonymous on Jul 2, 1:53 AM
    55. The INC is a big business of the Manalo family. - chadchad on Jul 2, 2:03 AM
    56. Iglesia ni Cristo is a counterfeit church of Christ. - VoiceintheWilderness on Jul 2, 2:14 AM
    57. To the Brainless Thugs of Felix - A response to the threat of an INC fanatic - Cult Buster on Jul 3, 6:38 AM
      1. Another response - Cult Buster - The INM's Worst Nightmare on Jul 12, 7:24 AM
    58. Will the Internet Slay the UGLY and DIRTY Cult of Manalo? - Cult Buster on Jul 3, 6:48 AM
      1. Thanks for compiling these - scaindependent on Jul 3, 7:53 AM
    59. If you are an INM and still an INM after reading this post, then you are a FOOL - Cult Buster on Jul 4, 3:17 AM
    60. Making Cultists Angry - A response to a deluded fanatic - Cult Buster the invincible menace of INM on Jul 5, 2:42 AM
      1. Talagang mga desipulos ni Manalo ay ipaglalaban ang aral ni Manalo - Diakono Elmo on Jul 5, 7:20 PM
    61. "And Other Sheep I have": another prophecy stolen by the INC - Anonymous on Jul 9, 10:35 PM
    62. THE TRUE FRUITS TO BEAR COMMANDED BY LORD JESUS CHRIST - Jerry on Jul 9, 10:37 PM
    63. Francisco, here some info... - Unitarian Man on Jul 9, 10:42 PM
    64. discrimination towards iglesia!!!! - Anonymous on Jul 9, 10:49 PM
    65. BAG OF TRICKS BY THE IGLESIA NI CRISTO IN LURING PEOPLE , PART I - Jerry on Jul 9, 11:02 PM
    66. Defeating the Cult of Manalo - Its Imminent Fall - Cult Buster on Jul 10, 6:42 AM
    67. BIBLE VERSES TWISTED BY THE IGLESIA NI CRISTO, PART 3 - Jerry on Jul 11, 12:01 AM
    68. INC MINISTERS? OF SATAN? - elmo on Jul 11, 12:19 AM
    69. Irresponsible use of the internet - Dorothy Kristine V. Manalo on Jul 11, 12:46 AM
      1. Dorothy, staying in the INC won't do any good for your salvation. - CompleteTruth on Jul 13, 5:18 AM
      2. Erano's daughter doesn't want INC members to see the light - Diakono Elmo on Jul 22, 12:01 AM
    70. Converting to the Dirty and Ugly Cult of Manalo - Cult Buster on Jul 14, 9:47 AM
    71. Please read this ridiculous interpretation of the INC - Researcher on Jul 14, 9:15 PM
    72. THE FLAWED MASTER PLAN OF THE IGLESIA NI CRISTO - Jerry on Jul 17, 11:32 PM
      1. JERRY'S DEMONIC COMMENTS ON INC PASUGO - 666.PAGAN CATHOLIC on Dec 21, 5:42 AM
    73. INC's year ending "Panata" - Crusader on Jul 17, 11:38 PM
    74. THE IGLESIA NI CRISTO IS THE HYPOCRITE PHARISEE - Mark on Jul 17, 11:42 PM
    75. The Burden is heavy - Anonymous on Jul 17, 11:46 PM
    76. dedicated to all of you - uralliars on Jul 18, 12:09 AM
    77. NEWGENS ARE..... - Anonymous on Jul 18, 12:22 AM
    78. SECRETS THE IGLESIA NI CRISTO DOES NOT WANT MEMBERS TO KNOW - Jerry on Jul 18, 12:35 AM
      1. DOMONIC JERRY'S FALSE ACCUSATION TO INC - 666.PAGAN CATHOLIC on Dec 21, 1:41 AM
    79. Many Members of the Cult of Manalo are Afraid of..................... - Cult Buster on Jul 18, 1:27 AM
      1. INC FREEDOM ARE THE WORDS OF GOD - 666.PAGAN CATHOLIC on Dec 21, 1:45 AM
      2. Re: Many Members of the Cult of Manalo are Afraid of..................... - Pope D. Pedophile on Dec 21, 6:21 AM
    80. THE IGLESIA NI CRISTO'S LIE ABOUT PURGATORY - Charlie on Jul 19, 5:30 PM
    81. To WCK - Sam on Jul 21, 9:01 PM
    82. Brainwashing/intimidation inside the INC - Sam on Jul 21, 9:04 PM
    83. This is the best source for cowards to speak up! - Jeric on Jul 24, 2:34 AM
      1. And how can we be so sure that we will live until we reach our oldies days - Cult Buster on Jul 25, 3:04 AM
        1. is he murdered yet ? - RB on Jul 25, 3:52 AM
          1. Dont you have any plan? - Cult Buster on Jul 25, 4:06 AM
    84. Why I am an INC member - dugyot on Jul 25, 6:04 PM
      1. Being an INC - Anonymous on Sep 7, 2:48 AM
    85. INC, IRS & Sole Corporation - discoverer on Jul 25, 8:00 PM
    86. The fact about Xmas.... - misled on Jul 25, 11:40 PM
    87. FYM THE PSYCHIC - EAGLE on Jul 30, 9:57 PM
    88. Untitled - Anti-Rob on Jul 30, 10:11 PM
    89. INC - Brilliant Strategy - servant on Jul 30, 10:16 PM
      1. It is NOT the TRUTH that hurts. It is the SHATTERING OF LIES that hurts. - Cult Buster on Jul 31, 4:30 AM
        1. COL KUMAG IS SHOWN IN THIS THREAD AS A DIEHARD INC DEFENDER - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 26, 4:53 PM
          1. Re: COL KUMAG IS SHOWN IN THIS THREAD AS A DIEHARD INC DEFENDER - |Judie_84 on Jun 26, 5:20 PM
    90. INVENTION - gee on Aug 2, 11:43 PM
    91. ANOTHER CONFIRMED - alex on Aug 4, 11:46 PM
    92. FELIX Y. MANALO BELONGS TO AN ISLAMIC CULT - Mahmoud on Aug 5, 12:19 AM
    93. Canadiana, I want to become INC member... - Prospective Convert on Aug 5, 8:07 PM
    94. Is the INC in violation of the law? - Anonymous on Aug 5, 8:25 PM
    95. the barriotic styles of INC when cornered - CatholicWarrior on Aug 6, 2:17 PM
    96. Joint evil forces above against Iglesia Ni Cristo... - Romanong Pagano on Aug 16, 2:19 AM
    97. ARE IGLESIA DEAD, DEAD IN CHRIST OR DEAD IN MANALO? - Dino on Aug 23, 10:21 PM
    98. Merry Christmas to all Christians. Merry Felixmas to all Iglesias. - VoiceintheWilderness on Aug 29, 7:39 PM
    99. CHRONICLES OF IGLESIA NI CRISTO EVIL TEACHINGS - Jerry on Aug 31, 5:30 PM
      1. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORKS JERRY! - former INC on Sep 4, 2:05 PM
        1. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IGLESIA NI CRISTO DOCTRINES - DEVIL USES JERRY TO TWIST GOD'S MESSAGE on Dec 31, 12:14 PM
      2. To refresh an old posting - Jerry on Dec 8, 4:49 PM
      3. Nakakaaliw basahin ito - Apo ni Ver on Dec 19, 11:45 AM
      4. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IGLESIA NI CRISTO DOCTRINES - DEVIL USES JERRY TO TWIST GOD'S MESSAGE on Dec 31, 12:12 PM
      5. All members must read this article - Randy on Feb 3, 7:23 PM
      6. hello all... - Rico on Feb 10, 9:13 AM
      7. Defenders of the INC evil church always try to corrupt this web site - Diakono Elmo on Apr 29, 12:22 PM
      8. IGLESIA NI CRISTO, evil church of the 21st Century - Dino on May 6, 11:55 AM
      9. Did INC shut down this forum? - Randy on May 28, 12:37 PM
      10. Bakit nawala ang forum ng 70213? - Apo Ni Ver on Jun 2, 3:47 PM
      11. Let's all thank Jerry for exposing the evil teachings of Manalo - Dino on Jun 4, 6:29 PM
      12. Iglesia ni Manalo is an evil church because it sponsors evil teachings - Diakono Elmo on Jun 19, 11:34 AM
      13. The Iglesia ni Cristo of Manalo is a church of many splendored scams - Diakono Elmo on Jul 5, 8:39 PM
    100. To silent INC observers considering to leave INM - Cult Buster on Sep 3, 1:34 PM
      1. As a doubting member of the INC, I can say it is true. - CompleteTruth on Sep 4, 10:45 AM
    101. WHAT GOD HAD JOINED TOGETHER MANALO HAD SEPARATED APART - Dino on Sep 6, 10:08 AM
    102. Manalo started the INC when he was an Atheist - Anti Manalista on Sep 9, 12:04 AM
    103. We really hate the catholics.... - INC member on Sep 26, 8:40 PM
      1. Syanga pala bakit sikat na sikat ang INM tuwing election? - ShieldOfFaith on Sep 29, 1:41 PM
    104. Manual for new members of the Church of Christ - Dino on Oct 3, 2:11 AM
      1. are you serious? - Jojo on Jun 25, 8:27 PM
    105. WHAT IS "unique and special" about your IGLESIA NI CRISTO? - VER on Oct 5, 10:41 PM
      1. Ver, stop crying. Your INC was killed by FYM - Randy on Oct 8, 4:53 AM
    106. 150 reasons why we hate the Catholic Church (NO. 1) - IGLESIA NI CRISTO on Oct 24, 9:14 PM
    107. IGLESIA NI CRISTO GOSPEL DIFFERENT FROM CHRIST AND THE APOSTLES - Albert on Nov 22, 8:28 PM
    108. Jesus would have hated the inc. - Enemyofinc on Nov 25, 11:43 PM
    109. My story of INC apostasy - FromCultToChrist on Dec 15, 12:52 AM
      1. FROM INC TO LIBERATED HELL BELIEFS - 666.PAGAN CATHOLIC on Dec 20, 12:08 PM
        1. Salig sa Utos Tao ang Iglesia ni Cristo ni Manalo - Diakono Elmo on Dec 31, 1:23 PM
          1. ELMONG SORIANO, TAMA KA HINDI TAO ANG SUMULAT NG ADD DOCTRINE, SI SORIANONG KAMBING PALA - ANG SUMULAT NG DOKTRINA NG ADD on Jan 1, 10:48 AM
    110. IT PAYS TO INCREASE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE IGLESIA NI CRISTO. Tidbit #2. - Don on Jan 6, 8:03 PM
    111. the truth of the Bible - felixrosario on Jan 14, 10:10 AM
    112. INC VIOLENCE - felixrosario on Feb 10, 11:08 PM
    113. The Trinity of the Iglesia ni Cristo - Coffeemaker on Feb 28, 8:37 PM
    114. EVIDENCE PROVING THE IGLESIA NI CRISTO MANDATORY WORSHIP IS A BRAINWASHING WORSHIP SERVICE - Gary on Mar 17, 12:22 PM
    115. Please respect the solemnity and orderliness of this forum - Forum Administrator on Mar 29, 2:50 AM
    116. Who could ask for anything more? - Ka Noli on Mar 29, 7:53 PM
    117. Iglesia Ni Cristo Insiders TRUTH Page - Insiders_INC on Apr 5, 10:13 AM
    118. Message to New and Would-be Apostates from the Evil Cult of Manalo - Cult Buster on May 7, 1:13 AM
    119. Why Mock the Ugly and Dirty Cult of Manalo? - Cult Buster on May 7, 1:14 AM
    120. For cultists - What would you do on the day that you will join felix in hell? - Cult Buster on May 7, 1:14 AM
    121. Cult of Manalo brainwashing in action - Cult Buster on May 7, 1:18 AM
    122. Why do we "hate" the cultists of felix manalo? - Cult Buster on May 11, 10:08 AM
    123. This Forum Under Attack By Cultist Cyber Hackers - Cult Buster on Jun 7, 1:47 AM
    124. Apostasy Story of Mr. V - Cult Buster on Jun 7, 1:51 AM
    125. Why is the INC symbol made up of the Jewish menorah and the Italian Flag? - Tim on Aug 22, 2:39 AM
    126. By VER's popular request (nt) - Coffeemaker on Oct 2, 9:51 AM
    127. THE ABOMINABLE MAN MADE WORSHIP OF THE IGLESIA NI CRISTO OF MANALO - CCRandy (exposer of Manalo's cult) on Oct 18, 4:33 PM
    128. Your test was successful (nt) - Coffeemaker on Oct 27, 3:11 AM
    129. How is it that Pasugo can make images of Abraham and Moses, but not Jesus? - VoiceintheWilderness on Nov 2, 2:07 AM
    130. "pls. help me god" - julius on May 17, 1:18 PM
    131. Philippine Arena, Eduardo Manalo, and INC Auditor General Jun Santos - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 26, 10:38 AM
      1. Col ASP, Col Hijo, Capt Seabird, Col Wormy, USAF Airman Emmanuel, here's a Good One - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 26, 11:16 AM
        1. look at these AWESOME pictures - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 26, 4:56 PM
          1. looks to me that ozzy is desperate for attention, hehe... - |Judie_84 on Jun 26, 5:21 PM
            1. ok Colonel Judie. We applaud you for entering this Thread. Mucho Kudos to you, Sir - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 26, 5:31 PM
          2. Captain Seabird, you made the right choice to resign your Senior Officer INC position - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 26, 5:38 PM
            1. Captain Seabird, here's supplemental comments to your observation - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 27, 2:24 AM
    132. HEY INC WAYNE, WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSE TO THE ROSITA TRILLIANES RAPE STORY AND GOVT RULING? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 27, 11:56 AM
      1. Re: HEY INC WAYNE, WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSE TO THE ROSITA TRILLIANES RAPE STORY AND GOVT RULING? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 27, 12:09 PM

10. What must men "believe in Christ" in order to be saved? View Thread - INCquisitor on Apr 27, 3:15 AM
    1. Anyone who does not know what men must "believe in Christ" - INCquisitor on Apr 27, 1:06 PM
      1. believing does not require proof; A major flaw in reasoning out what the "truth" is - WormJacob on Apr 27, 1:26 PM
        1. beliefs must be anchored on the Word of God, the Bible, the most attested book of - |Judie_84 on Apr 27, 4:08 PM
          1. if the bible is the anchor, it's missing the chain linking it to the truth - WormJacob on Apr 27, 5:26 PM
            1. the Bible is a revelation from G-d - the question whether those who were not appointed to - |Judie_84 on Apr 27, 10:51 PM
              1. "G-d, if you are a true G-d, show me your i.d. so i'll believe you." - the i.d. of G-d is - |Judie_84 on Apr 27, 10:57 PM
              2. so you're saying it's too much to ask for god to actually make himself clearly known? - WormJacob on Apr 28, 12:30 AM
                1. i chose to believe the fundamental truths of the Bible which would lead me to receive - |Judie_84 on Apr 28, 8:53 AM
                2. he made himself clearly known once through his Son Jesus Christ but the people did not - |Judie_84 on Apr 28, 12:04 PM
                  1. but neither did u accept jesus words when he said god is spirit - Observer2 on Apr 28, 10:59 PM
                    1. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was fully God." - |Judie_84 on Apr 29, 4:01 PM
                      1. John 1:1 is so vague, ambiguous anyone can make his own interpretation. what's yours, dude - Kumag Ka on Jul 8, 2:39 PM
                        1. No, you need not say anything anymore. It was made vague especially for you so you won't - |Judie_84 on Jul 9, 11:02 AM
                        2. Hahaha! - |Judie_84 on Jul 9, 11:02 AM
                          1. Sorry kumago, it's not for you to know the secrets of the kingdom of God. - |Judie_84 on Jul 9, 11:04 AM
                    2. God is spirit, the Word was spirit, the Holy Spirit is spirit. The Word was made flesh. - |Judie_84 on Jul 9, 11:06 AM
        2. not all men were appointed to become Christians. there would be billions who will reject - |Judie_84 on Apr 27, 11:20 PM
          1. if men are simply appointed to become christians, theres no point propagating christianity - WormJacob on Apr 28, 12:21 AM
            1. contradictions? yes, maybe, but that's the way it is. Jesus who was the Word and was God - |Judie_84 on Apr 28, 8:57 AM
            2. as i've been saying in this forum before, TODAY IS NOT JUST THE DAY OF SALVATION. - |Judie_84 on Apr 28, 9:37 AM
              1. So in order to be saved, you need to take action, it's not just god electing? - WormJacob on Apr 28, 11:55 AM
                1. Come to me - |Judie_84 on Apr 28, 12:12 PM
            3. "Many are called but few are chosen" in this dispensation. - |Judie_84 on Jul 9, 11:08 AM
        3. Knowing what one must "believe in Christ" is not the same - INCquisitor on Apr 28, 2:27 AM
          1. So what's the difference between the two? - WormJacob on Apr 28, 3:37 PM
    2. That He is the Lord, the Savior, ( Luke 2:11), the Son of God (Jn.3:18). - Michael on Apr 29, 1:16 PM
    3. Men must believe in the "gospel of Christ." - INCquisitor on Jul 8, 1:07 PM

11. Sun moves around the flat earth View Thread - HiJo on Jul 8, 3:49 AM
  13. Rusty washer day - July 27 View Thread - HiJo on Jul 7, 10:55 AM
    1. Great idea - Horizon on Jul 7, 8:54 PM

14. INCSPEAK 'Classics' View Thread - HiJo on Jul 7, 4:27 AM
    1. is Far East English different from American English? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 7, 8:58 AM
      1. Yes that sinking feeling - HiJo on Jul 7, 10:47 AM

15. for the INC fan who bragged that INC uses all verses in the BIBLE View Thread - ASP on May 17, 7:32 PM
    1. I REALLY hate to.... - jhenry69 on May 17, 8:45 PM
      1. but in entire Chapter, Lot nor his daughters were not condemned or precondemned - ASP on May 17, 9:04 PM
        1. Do you honestly... - jhenry69 on May 17, 9:11 PM
          1. I wonder if past debaters asked backdoor style? - ASP on May 17, 10:02 PM
    2. Colonel ASP, please surface from your incognito presence - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jul 7, 8:50 AM

16. Yoked was also about marriage. View Thread - emmanuel on Jun 13, 10:50 AM
    1. Yes, I know that. But do you sometimes eat blood sausage, Eman? - Kumag si Quitor on Jun 14, 4:00 AM
      1. Me neither, since I was saved. So I agree with Emman and you - Tomas on Jun 14, 6:04 PM
      2. No. Never. - emmanuel on Jun 20, 1:04 PM
        1. sayit proudly, emman, tom. the known-blood-eaters here are shying away. lol - Observer2 on Jun 20, 10:49 PM
          1. Not pointing any fingers at Emman... - jhenry69 on Jun 27, 4:43 PM
            1. Even if you are right that all INC members drink beer, - Tomas on Jun 28, 12:39 PM
    2. Compare 2 Cor. 6:14-16 with 1 Cor. 7:10-17 as the Holy Spirit teaches. - INCquisitor on Jun 15, 3:24 PM
      1. They were already married before they become INC member. - emmanuel on Jun 20, 1:08 PM
        1. The verse does not say that they were alrready married before - INCquisitor on Jun 21, 11:47 PM
          1. To be sanctified. - emmanuel on Jun 27, 2:46 PM
            1. Hey INC Emmanuel, WHY DOES EDUARDO MANALO ALLOW FAMILY MEMBERS OF INC MINISTERS TO LIVE IN - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 27, 4:19 PM
              1. INC Emmanuel, are these names also real? Nel de la Uso, Richard Victorious, Ben de la Paz? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 29, 4:18 PM
                1. INC Emmanuel, when Ben de la Paz & Renato Norona were trying to force kadiwa congregants - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 29, 4:30 PM
                2. Hey Richard Victorious, I'll bet you did not know Nel de la Uso picked on you but - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 29, 4:45 PM
            2. 1 Cor. 7:14 ALSO appllies to an unbelieving spouse - INCquisitor on Jun 28, 12:08 AM
              1. There is no such case in history. - emmanuel on Jun 28, 10:11 AM
                1. But INC members and SDA members are both Christian. - Tomas on Jun 28, 12:44 PM
                  1. but Colonel Tomas, the INC allows Same-Sex Marriages. does SDA allow Gay Marriages also? - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 29, 4:06 PM
                    1. So then you say Eduardo does not know about it. - Tomas on Jul 5, 1:15 PM
                2. INCs marrying non-INCs is history. - INCquisitor on Jun 28, 12:45 PM
                  1. Paul was not contradicting himself, the marriages - Tomas on Jun 28, 12:53 PM
                    1. Apostle Paul's instructions written in 1 Cor. 7:12-16 - INCquisitor on Jun 28, 2:17 PM
                      1. But later on in the same chapter 7, Paul made it clear - Tomas on Jun 28, 2:42 PM
                        1. The phrase "only in the Lord" is a translator's addition that does not make sense.. - INCquisitor on Jun 29, 12:29 AM
                          1. It does make sense. - Tomas on Jun 29, 2:13 AM
                            1. It does makes sense, BUT contrary to written words of God. - INCquisitor on Jun 29, 3:44 PM
                              1. Not contrary, but in harmony with the rest of the words of God. - Tomas on Jul 5, 1:44 PM
                              2. quitor falters again. in GNT, it says "only if he is a christian" - Observer2 on Jul 5, 2:11 PM
                  2. How do you interpret Revelation 7:1-3 and Revelation 8:1? - emmanuel on Jul 3, 6:17 PM
      2. This is how Quitor preaches, taking the issue out of context - Observer2 on Jun 20, 10:47 PM
    3. BOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO - Oberst Ozzy Osborn on Jun 29, 2:19 AM

<< Prev 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31   Next >> 
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh