Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
HiJo
(Login Coffeemaker)
Forum Owner

Childrens worship service- SICK

June 29 2006, 10:00 PM 

December 21 2003 at 7:50 PM

In the same basic format as the adult "Worship Service" ie same themes and almost as long (many young kids have to endure a double dose of the INC propaganda) and there is a twist as follows

When its time for any of the several prayers during this so called "Worship Service" there will be a collection of much larger and older children who as the prayer is underway will fiercely descend on the ranks of these very young children (2 yrs old plus) and any daring to fidget or not close eyes or any other minor infraction is quickly disciplined and brought to heel.

It reminded me of vision I have seen of a Nazi concentration camp where the Nazi's employed thugs to do there dirty work among their hapless prisoners.

I did feel physically ill after viewing this and was another confirmation that this INC is a truly sick organisation.

Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world

http://www.network54.com/Forum/70213/message/1072061444

Respond to this message   
kumag_si_hijo
(Login kumag_si_soriano)

what can I say?

July 20 2006, 3:33 AM 

Youre still mentally sick and your sick ideas are obviously worse now.

I am no shrink but I can tell you badly needed some help.

Respond to this message   
HiJo
(Login bertfrog)

Revert to abuse

July 20 2006, 5:59 AM 

The tried and true INC methodology.

Respond to this message   
kumag_si_hijo
(Login kumag_si_soriano)

avoiding the age old issue

July 20 2006, 5:22 PM 

your questionable sanity.

Respond to this message   
HiJo
(Login bertfrog)

Alternative

July 24 2006, 9:46 AM 

Better insane than in the cult dopey.

Respond to this message   
kumag_si_Hijo
(Login kumag_si_soriano)

good sign, the very first step toward recovery

July 24 2006, 5:26 PM 

admitting youre very sick.

This message has been edited by Coffeemaker on Nov 25, 2007 8:51 PM

Respond to this message   
HiJo
(Login bertfrog)

Your so clever

July 26 2006, 10:13 AM 

Yet don't even know what everyone else (Not in the INC that is) knows. You are wasting all you time in a man made cult. Whose insane?

Respond to this message   
kumag_si_Hijo
(Login kumag_si_soriano)

who's wacko?

July 26 2006, 11:23 AM 

I thought you've already admitted that to yourself. Only the sickest of mind can relate simple religious matter to nazi.

Your ideas is as hilariously sick as this:

http://www.evl.uic.edu/caylor/SMURF/aryan.html

Respond to this message   
HiJo
(Login bertfrog)

Truth hurts! :-)

July 28 2006, 3:20 AM 

What I witnessed in that childrens "worship service" didnt have anything remotely christian about it.

Just the image of bigger stronger victims bossing around other weaker and defenceless victims just as happened in the NAZI concentration camps.

INC = SICK

Anyway I hope you stay in the cult and never leave.

Respond to this message   
kumag_si_Hijo
(Login kumag_si_soriano)

youre as empty as ever

July 28 2006, 8:35 AM 

smurfs=kkk

inc=nazi

get the drift?

Respond to this message   
HiJo
(Login bertfrog)

You as uninteresting as always

July 31 2006, 2:32 AM 

May you -

Rot in the cult for the rest of your days

Spend all you time at the Chapel waiting for lift off

Spend you money on the Manalos so they can do all the things they tell you not too

And when you finally find out, remember HiJo told you so

Respond to this message   
kumag_si_Hijo
(Login kumag_si_soriano)

yeah, looney bigot

July 31 2006, 7:02 AM 

see it the way you want to see it.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login INC-bianca)

HELLO !

September 7 2006, 2:38 AM 

Children go to CWS to learn about God to !
Don't children go to catholic church too huh ?
wtf is your problem peopleee ?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login Coffeemaker)
Forum Owner

I surely will tell you WTF'ing problem is

September 7 2006, 10:30 AM 

> Children go to CWS to learn about God to !
> Don't children go to catholic church too huh ?
> wtf is your problem peopleee ?

The problem is the destruction of the family unit.
One key characteristic of a cultic group.
Same goes for men on the left, women on the right, the Binhi and Kadiwa organisation, the INC family hour; all done to destoy the family unit.
Tell me why two years olds needs to be seperated from their parents when worshipping God?

Respond to this message   
anonymous
(Login 4ursake)

CWS

December 4 2006, 4:33 PM 

Frist of all, how can you say that having "Family Hour" is destruction to a family unit? With the world today, families breaking up over infidelities, children "divorcing" their parents, parents kicking out their children from home when they reach the age of 18, or even make them pay rent if they want to stay in the family home! How can you dare to say that it is a destruction to the family unit? Men on left, women on right, what is wrong with that? We are to worship God in "orderliness". Is that not orderly? Buklod is to strengthen the relationships between husband and wife and how to guide our families in the Christian way of living. Would you rather go out to clubs while leaving your children with babysitters that you don't know what happens to your children once you leave your house? Kadiwa is to strengthen and build Who said 2 yr olds have to be separated from their parents when going to church? Isn't it better to see your teens in the company of other teens with the same belief and disciplines? Maybe you would rather your kids go out with their school friends to places that may get them into trouble. Binhi are for the children from the time they are baptized until they are 18. It is also vital for them to keep focused on the right way to serve our Almighty God and our Lord Jesus Christ. Do you see them complaining? The CWS are for children starting at age 4, so there is no one telling them to separate their 2 yr. old children from parents.

Second, DO catholic children go to church? How often? How much do they understand about it? Why do so many Catholics revert to the Church of Christ when they are proved wrong about the teaching in the Catholic church? If you are old enough to understand about God and Christ, and have an open mind to research the difference between the two, what is wrong with tryiing to find out the truth? They are NOT one in the same, the bible proves it and Christ has said it Himself.

You're just a frustrated child that has too much time on your hands. Go to school!

Respond to this message   
Coffeemaker
(Login Coffeemaker)
Forum Owner

Re: Children go to CWS to learn about God to !

February 11 2007, 12:09 AM 

> Children go to CWS to learn about God to !

Children go to CWS to learn about Iglesia ni Cristo!

Respond to this message   
Melfice
(Login melfice00)

Re: Childrens worship service- SICK

September 10 2006, 11:39 PM 

My birth mother is an Iglesia Ni Manalo. I remember my sister and I going through the pews during children's worship service and doing all kinds of foolishness. I became so mad at the minister that one day I stole the book from his podium, "Fundamental Beliefs of the INC". They couldn't do jack crap to me because my dad would kick their asses. My dad was just doing the religion thing for my mom, but he himself is an atheist. My dad was the toughest SOB in Tondo, Manila. Nobody messed with him. Not even Manalo.

Respond to this message   
anonymous
(Login 123observer)

BURN YOURSELVES TO HELL YOU IDIOT ATHEISTS

December 15 2006, 2:22 AM 

YOU BETTER NOT BOTHER US FROM SERVING GOD WHO CREATED US. JUST MIND YOUR CROOKED WAY OF LIFE WITH THE DEVIL--YOUR GOD.

Respond to this message   
Pope D. Pedophile
(Login 954Cane)

Re: Childrens worship service- SICK

December 20 2006, 4:08 PM 

I'l kick your dads ass infront of all his brothers, sister, parents and all his friends ...and I can assure you he or anybody cant do nothing about it. and after that I'll go back again on sunday and do it again... Your dad is only tough in your eyes because he use to rape you.... and you enjoyed it. tell yopur lazy dad to find a JOB !

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 513 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh