<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

MANALO'S I.N.C. SERMON OF NOV 23, 2006 (THURSDAY)

November 25 2006 at 1:17 AM
Jerry  (Login jerrybg)

This Thursday's brainwashing worship service sermon is about instilling into the hearts and minds of INC converts
the necessity of being steadfast, active, and faithful members of the Iglesia ni Cristo cult of Felix Y. Manalo. We will again expose the lies of the Iglesia ni Cristo of Manalo leader.

IGLESIA NI CRISTO
WORSHIP SERVICE SERMON
NOV.23, 2006
PASTOR ERANO G. MANALO
CHIEF CHURCH ADMINISTRATOR

TOPIC: FORWARNED HARDSHIPS SHALL NOT WEAKEN OUR CHURCH OF CHRIST FAITH AS WE ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE OF GOD

Q. WHY DO WE NEED TO BE STEADFAST AND FAITHFUL DESPITE THE HARDSHIPS IN THIS LIFE?
A. BECAUSE IT IS REQUIRED OF ALL THOSE WHO WERE MADE FRIENDS BY GOD.........1 COLOSSIANS 1:21-23 TODAY'S ENGLISH VERSION:

"At one time you were far away from God and were his enemies because of the evil things you did and thought. But now, by means of the physical death of his Son, God has made you his friends, in order to bring you, holy, pure, and faultless, into his presence. You must, of course, continue faithful on a firm and sure foundation, and must not allow yourselves to be shaken from the hope you gained when you heard the gospel. It is of this gospel that I, Paul, became a servant--this gospel which has been preached to everybody in the world."

Jerry's Comments:
The Manalo leader has lied to his members! Iglesia ni Cristo of Manalo members did not become friends of God. On the contrary, they have become enemies of God because of continues and unabated sinning. The proof of this fact is the twice a week confessions of sins they do everytime they attend their worship service every Thursdays and Sundays. In these compulsory worship services, the minister or head deacons who leads their congregation prayers confess to God of sins committed and which members are commanded to answer "Yes,Father," or "Amen," to the sin confessions. This makes these cult members guilty of committing sins. The result of this is INC members become enemies of God. Those who commit sins are children of the devil. Let's read this:

"He who sins is of the devil., for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil." (1Jn3:8 NKJV)

Without doubt, INC members are children of the devil. God does not tolerate repeated willfull commissions of sins. This is clear in Heb.10:26-27:

"For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledged of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries." (Heb.10:26-27 NKJV)

Q.WHY SHOULD EACH MEMBER OF THE CHURCH OF CHRIST OR IGLESIA NI CRISTO MUST BE FAITHFUL AND UNSHAKEN IN THEIR FAITH?
A. IN ORDER TO ENTER THE ETERNAL KINGDOM OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.....2 PETER 1:10-11 TEV:

"So then, my brothers, try even harder to make God's call and his choice of you a permanent experience; if you do so, you will never abandon your faith. In this way you will be given the full right to enter the eternal Kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."

Jerry's Comments:
Church of Christ members or Iglesia ni Cristo of Manalo members, were not called by God, but were called by the devil through his Manalo messenger. Lying and deceptions are the works of the devil (Jn.8:44;Rev.12:9). The fact that Manalo perpetrates the lie about the Iglesia ni Cristo is of God, when in truth, it is of the devil, proves this. When Manalo used the man made gospel of Manalo, aka, "Fundamental Beliefs of the INC," members were given the wrong gospel. It is the devil's tactic to introduce another gospel to derail man from the true gospel of Christ as written in the Bible. Example: The gospel of Christ teaches the door, the body, to enter to is the Lord Jesus Christ (Jn.10:9; Col.1:22). The gospel of Manalo, however, teaches otherwise. It is not Jesus Christ but Church of Christ or Iglesia ni Cristo, to enter and become members of. This is a clear twisting of the gospel of Christ.

The other lie of Manalo is about the gospel received by INC members. Instead of the true gospel, which is, the gospel of Christ (Rom.1:16), what was preached to them was the gospel of Felix Y. Manalo, commonly called the "Fundamental Beliefs of the I.N.C.".

Q. WHAT IS THE QUALITY OF THOSE WHO WILL RECEIVE THE PROMISE OF REST?
A. THEY ENDURE AND OBEY GOD'S COMMANDMENTS....REV.14:12-13 TEV:

"This calls for endurance on the part of God's people, those who obey God's commandments and are faithful to Jesus. Then I heard a voice from heaven saying, "Write this: Happy are those who from now on die in the service of the Lord!" "Yes, indeed!" answers the Spirit. "They will enjoy rest from their hard work, because the results of their service go with them."

Jerry's Comments:
One important part of the verse which was ignored by Manalo, obviously to hide his lie, is the one that says, "faithful to Jesus." Iglesia cult members do not do this! Manalo commanded them to be faithful instead to the Church of Christ idol or Iglesia ni Cristo founded by Manalo!
True, the Iglesia members do very hard work. But to which service they do their hard work? They do them in the service of the Iglesia ni Cristo! These Manalo converts better wake up. It is only in the service of the Lord will hard work be rewarded by God. It does not pay for Manalo to use God's words for evil purpose.

Q. WHAT HAS OBEDIENCE TO GOD HAS TO DO WITH PROBLEMS IN THIS LIFE?
A. THOSE WHO OBEY GOD HAVE RIGHT TO RECEIVE WHAT THEY PRAY FOR.....JOHN 15:7,10 TEV:

"If you remain in me and my words remain in you, then you will ask for anything you wish, and you shall have it...If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love."

Jerry;'s Comments:
Take note that the verse said, "If you remain in me." It did not say, "If you remain in my Church.". What Manalo is practicing is the latter, i.e., Manalo commands his members to always remain in his Iglesia ni Cristo group.
The other teaching of the Lord Jesus is "obey my commands," never did it said, "obey the Fundamental Beliefs doctrines you received!" The Iglesia cult practices the latter. Proofs: Everytime a minister illustrates what commands to obey he always enumerates the fundamental doctrines they received in their indoctrinations, such as attending the worship services, doing propagation, renewing of life, depositing for thanksgiving obligations, etc.
Since Iglesia members do not meet the conditions, they are being fooled by their leader that they will receive whatever they pray. Manalo has a escape plan in case his cult members do not receive what they pray. He says, those members who don't receive what they pray are deficient in their duties or that they are living in sins, etc. He blames members instead of himself if his teachings did not come out true. What if it becomes true? If so, such members will be obligated to pay increased thanksgiving monies. Whatever is the result, Manalo always wins. And members are always the losers.

Q. WHY IS PRAYERS TO GOD VERY IMPORTANT?
A. GOD HAS ABUNDANT WEALTH TO SUPPLY OUR NEEDS...PHILIPPIANS.4:6,19 TEV:

"Don't worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking him with a thankful heart...And with all his abundant wealth through Christ Jesus, my God will supply all your needs."

Jerry's Comments:
Manalo is again commandeering the words of God to give false promises to his cult members. How does Manalo twist these verses? He wants something in return by twisting the phrase "with a thankful heart" into "with abunding thanksgivings to God, i.e. members must have incresed thanksgiving payments this coming December thanksgiving worship service.
Take note that Manalo selectively chose the farthest Verse 19 to make members believe God can give what INC members pray. Unfortunately, INC cult members are blocked by God due to the phrase "through Christ Jesus". The fake "through Church of Christ" doctrine of Manalo is not written.

Q. WHAT WILL CHURCH OF CHRIST MEMBERS ACCOMPLISH IF THEY REMAIN ACTIVE AND PRAYERFUL?
A. THEY WILL HAVE THE STRENGTH TO FACE ALL CONDITIONS IN THIS WORLD....PHILIPPIANS 4:12-13 TEV:

"I know what it is to be in need and what it is to have more than enough. I have learned this secret, so that anywhere, at any time, I am content, whether I am full or hungry, whether I have too much or too little. I have the strength to face all conditions by the power that Christ gives me."

Jerry's Comments:
The context of Philippinas 4:10-20 is being changed by Manalo. The true context is this: The Philippian brethren were giving help to Apostle Paul for his needs. Although the Philippian brethren don't give Apostle Paul what he needs, he knows to be content whether full or hungry, or whether he has too much or too little. The gifts given by the Philippians brethren to Apostle Paul are like a sweet smelling offering to God, a sacrifice which is acceptable and pleasing to him (Phil.4:18).
Definitely, INC members are not the Apostle Paul. Which brethren give to the needs of INC members, may I ask? None! But which brother do INC members give their monies to? He is their Manalo brother! Therefore, Manalo is teaching backwards. Instead of helping his Iglesia brethren in need he is the one who is getting their monies!

Q. HOW DO WE MAINTAIN OUR RIGHT AS CHILDREN OF GOD?
A. WE MUST ALWAYS OBEY AND KEEP ON WORKING TO COMPLETE OUR SALVATION....PHILIPPIANS 2:12,15 TEV:

"So then, dear friends, as you always obeyed me when I was with you, it is even more important that you obey me now while I am away from you. Keep on working with fear and trembling to complete your salvation,... so that you may be innocent and pure as God's perfect children, who live in a world of corrupt and sinful people. You must shine among them like stars lighting up the sky,"

Jerry's Comments:
Will Iglesia ni Cristo members of Manalo who are addicted to sinning as evidenced by their twice a week confessions of their sins will ever become children of God? No way! Children of the devil will remain children of the devil. Iglesia of Manalo members are sinful people who live in a world of corrupt and sinful people as they are.
What INC members obey are not commands of God but commands of their Manalo leader. They will have to garbage their Fundamental Beliefs faith given to them by Manalo first before they can start following the true gospel of Christ.

Q. HOW WILL THOSE WHO OBEY GOD BENEFIT AS CHILDREN OF GOD?
A. THEY BENEFIT BY KEEPING WATCH AND PRAYERFUL...LUKE 21:36 TEV:

"Be on watch and pray always that you will have the strength to go safely through all those things that will happen and to stand before the Son of Man."

Jerry's Comments:
Of course, God's children pray to the God in heaven (Mt.6:9)while devil's children, such as, the Iglesia ni Cristo members, pray to the God of this earth who is the devil (2 Cor.4:4). Children of God pray what they want to pray while children of the devil pray what the devil wanted them to pray. For example, if the devil wants INC members to stay put in the INC cult, the devil orders them through his adjunct Manalo enforcer to pray him to let them stay in the cult until the end of their lives. The devil will be amused with their prayers whic he commands.

Q. WHY DOES THE LORD JESUS CHRIST EXHORT US TO BE PRAYERFUL?
A. TO KEEP US FROM TROUBLE AND FROM SICKNESS....JAMES 5:13-15 NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION:

"Is any of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise. Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven."

Jerry's Comments:
Prayer is not only made when you are in trouble but also when you are happy through prayers of songs of praise. INC cult members do not do this! Never in the history of the INC was there prayers when they were happy and praying songs of praises. It is because they are not children of God but children of the devil. There is no time in their lives that they will become happy. Every day is a worry day for these cult members. Especially now that December is approaching and Manalo has commanded his ministers to sidetract in their sermons about the coming thanksgiving worship service which requires abundant and generous thanksgiving monies.

Q. HOW ELSE DO WE BENEFIT IN BEING PRAYERFUL ESPECIALLY IN CALAMITIES?
A. GOD WILL NOT HOLD BACK HIS BLESSINGS AND WILL MAKE US PROSPEROUS....2 CHRONICLES 7:13-14 TEV:

"Whenever I hold back the rain or send locusts to eat up the crops or send an epidemic on the people, if they pray to me and repent and turn away from the evil they have been doing, then I will hear them in heaven, forgive their sins, and make their land prosperious again."

Jerry's Comments:
The Israelites are not Church of Manalo members. The Israelites have the conditional covenant (also called the Mosaic Covenant) with God which provides that if they obey God's commands they will continue to become God's people. There are three parts of the covenant: The moral law or Ten Commandments (Exo.20:1-26, the civil law or social relations (Exo.21:1-24:11), and the ceremonial law or religious rites (Exo.24:12-31:18).
No such covenat was given to the Iglesia of Manalo members. However, Manalo, whose eyes are directed on member's monies thought it profitable to teach them like they are Israelites where their blessings depends on their obedience to Manalo. And so he did his plan by commandeering the Book of Chronicles verses.

Q. WHO WAS GIVEN TO US AS A THRONE OF GRACE THAT WILL HELP US?
A. OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST....HEBREWS 4:14-16 TEV:

"Let us, then, hold firmly to the faith we profess. For we have a great High Priest who has gone into the very presence of God--Jesus, the Son of God. Our High Priest is not one who cannot feel sympathy for our weaknesses. On the contrary, we have a High Priest who was tempted in every way that we are, but did not sin. Let us be brave, then, and approach God's throne, where there is grace. There we will receive mercy and find grace to help us just when we need it."

Jerry's Comments:
Manalo can not commandeer these verses to apply to his INC converts for the simple reason that Iglesia ni Cristo members denounced the Godhood of our Lord Jesus. Their belief is Jesus is not God but man. Because of this great error by their Manalo leader, they are doomed as they cannot approach God's throne for the one who sits there is our God and Savior Jesus Christ sitting at the right hand of His Father. Jesus who is the Son of God is in the very presence of God.

The hypocrisy of the Iglesia of Manalo:
Though the cult don't recognize Jesus Christ as God because of Manalo's man made gospel that Christ is a man, they pray, however, to the Lord Jesus in the spirit, thereby negating their belief that Christ is not a spirit. To be consistent with their faith, they should pray to a man Jesus in front of them whom they can see with their eyes.

Note that the Apostles hold firmly and profess to the faith. Which is this faith? It is not the faith in the gospel of Manalo, but faith in the gospel of Christ (Rom.1:16). Iglesia members who hold firmly to the gospel of Manalo are therefore doomed.

Q. WHAT FORTUNE AWAITS THOSE WHO APPROACH JESUS?
A. JESUS IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO SAVE THOSE WHO COME TO HIM...HEBREWS 7:24-25 TEV:

"But Jesus lives on forever, and his work as priest does not pass on to someone else. And so he is able, now and always, to save those who come to God through him, because he lives forever to plead with God for them."

Jerry's Comments:
The verse says, "come to God through him." Therefore, it is God whom we should come to through Jesus. How do we approach God through Jesus? The prayers to God are asked in the name of Jesus Christ (Jn.14:14).

What is wrong with the INC praying to both Jesus and His Father?
Praying to both Jesus and His Father is a distrust to Jesus' authority as Son of God and being messenger of God. Jesus, being God, has the power to forgive sins (Mk.2:10). But Jesus does not want God's children to pray to Him. He teaches to pray to the Father (Mt.6:9). There is no verse that teaches we should pray to both Jesus and His Father. The teaching of Jesus is to pray to God in His name (Jn.16:23). The Apostles teach to pray to God through Jesus(Rom.15:30). INC members are blind followers of a wrong doctrine. If they pray to Jesus, to whom shall their prayers be asked in the name of? None! It is ridiculous to pray to Jesus in the name of His Father. The right way of praying is to the Father through the name of Jesus and Jesus in turn as High Priest pleads to His Father to grant the prayer (Jn. 16:26).

Q. WHO ELSE HELPS US IN OUR PRAYERS TO GOD?
A. THE HOLY SPIRIT HELPS US HOW TO PRAY....ROMANS 8:26,28 TEV:

"In the same way the Spirit also comes to help us., weak as we are. For we do not know how we ought to pray; the Spirit himself pleads with God for us in groans that words cannot express...We know that in all things God works for good with those who love him, those whom he has called according to his purpose."

Jerry's Comments:
The Iglesia is being a hypocrite again. It does not believe in the Trinity and yet Manalo teaches the neceesity of Jesus and the Holy Spirit in praying to the Father. We like it or not, the Trinity is needed if we are to receive what we pray. We pray to the Father through Jesus' name who pleads to His Father and through the Holy Spirit who helps us plead with the Father through guidance of what words to express in the prayer.
Unfortunately for the INC cult members, they were deceived into following a doctrine that demoted both the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit from being part of the Godhead. Too bad for them, their helps will be coming from the smirking devil and the evil spirit.

Q. WHAT IS THE PROMISE TO CHURCH OF CHRIST MEMBERS WHO OBEY GOD'S COMMANDS?
A. THEY WILL BE KEPT SAFE FROM TROUBLES...REVELATION 3:10 TEV:

"Because you have kept my command to endure, I will also keep you safe from the time of trouble which is coming upon the world to test all the people on earth."

Jerry's Comments:
The command to keep here is the command to endure. Manalo has fooled again his members. What is to be endured? The hatings by all because of the name of Jesus (Mk.13:13). Too bad for INC cult members. Manalo has given them the wrong things to endure, such as, enduring making money deposits weekly until the end, enduring attending the twice a week worships until the end, enduring attending devotional prayers in the chapels nightly until the end, enduring guarding Manalo's chapels until the end, enduring dipping into their bank and savings account to support Manalo's whims and caprices, until the end, AND ALL THE REST OF MANALO'S MAN MADE COMMANDS INCORPORATED IN HIS FUNDAMENTAL BELIEFS GOSPEL.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Romanong Pagano
(Login thereality)

Another inspiring words from Almighty God for his chosen people...

November 25 2006, 2:58 AM 

it could never be understood by not members of the true Church of Christ. Have mercy upon them also, Our Lord Jesus.

Respond to this message   
Apo ni Ver
(Login aponiver)

Kuya Roman, mukhang niloloko tayo ng ating pangangasiwa

November 25 2006, 12:40 PM 

Basahin ang mga komento ni Mang Jerry.

Respond to this message   
Joe Ventilador
(Login ByJove)

Si Paganong-pagano ay pulos bow na lang kay Ka Manalo.

November 30 2006, 9:12 PM 

Opo. Siyanga po. Amen.

Respond to this message   
ETE
(Login ETE)

Alin ba roon ang ipinanloko?

November 30 2006, 10:16 PM 

Pakiliwanag lang, yung makakaya ng iyung kaisipan.

Respond to this message   
Apo ni Ver
(Login aponiver)

Hindi ba ito pangloloko sa atin?

December 2 2006, 1:53 PM 

Hindi ba utos ng ating pangangasiwa na sumagot ng opo, siyanga po, amen, sa mga panalagin ng kapulungan? Kung tayo ay sumagot ng opo sa panalanging paghingi ng tawad sa kasalanan ay tayong lahat ay makasalanan tuloy at nagiging anak ng diablo. Sabi ni mang jerry ay anak ng diablo ang gumagawa ng kasalanan at may batayan siya sa biblia at binasa ko at tutuo.

Respond to this message   
ETE
(Login ETE)

Papaanong naging pangloloko?

December 2 2006, 5:33 PM 

APO NI VER SAYS:
Hindi ba utos ng ating pangangasiwa na sumagot ng opo, siyanga po, amen, sa mga panalagin ng kapulungan?

SAGOT KO:
Eh hindi ba yan ang nakasulat sa bible bilang pagsang-ayun sa panalangin?
Kung hindi ka sasagot ng Amen, eh hindi ka sumasangayun di ba?

------------------------

APO NI VER:
Kung tayo ay sumagot ng opo sa panalanging paghingi ng tawad sa kasalanan ay tayong lahat ay makasalanan tuloy at nagiging anak ng diablo. Sabi ni mang jerry ay anak ng diablo ang gumagawa ng kasalanan at may batayan siya sa biblia at binasa ko at tutuo.

SAGOT KO:
Sino bang tao ang hindi nagkasala? At ano ba ang ibig sabihin "kasalanan"?
Iyan ang dapat sagutin ni Jerry, tingnan natin kung hindi lumabas na mandaraya siyang tao.

Respond to this message   
Apo ni Ver
(Login aponiver)

Hindi si Mang Jerry ang may sabi kungdi sabi ng Dios

December 12 2006, 3:29 PM 

Hindi ba sabi ng Dios ay ang gumagawa ng kasalanan ay anak ng demonyo? Tapos tayo ay itinutulak na sumagot ng amen sa pahingi ng tawad ng kasalanan ng pangulong diakono. Hindi ba ginagawa tuloy tayong mga anak ng demonyo ng pangangasiwa?

Respond to this message   
ETE
(Login ETE)

Mali ang intindi nyo sa kasulatan.

December 12 2006, 7:35 PM 

Ganito ang ibig nyong palabasin..

Taong nagkakasala = ANAK ng demonyo

Kapag humihingi ng tawad = nagiging ANAK ng demonyo

Conclusion 1 = Ang tao ay walang kasalanan kaya hindi dapat humingi ng kapatawaran

Conlusion 2 = Kapag humingi naman ng kapatawaran eh inaaming ANAK siya ng Demonyo.

Eh saan mo ba natutuhan iyan?

Respond to this message   
Tata Tacio
(Login tatatacio-003)

O galing na naman iyan sa amo mong si ERANO ano?

December 13 2006, 1:11 PM 

TAMA BA IYANG TUWING PAGSAMBA NA LANG AY KUMPISAL KAYO SA KASALANANG GINAWA?

MAY PATAWAD PA BA IYANG PALAGING NAGKAKASALA? PALIBHASA WALA KANG PAGIISIP PAGKAT ISA KANG ZOMBIE, PERO, ALANG ALANG SA MGA NANDITO SA FORUM AY ITO ANG SABI NG DIOS:

"Sapagka't kung ating sinasadya ang pagkakasala pagkatapos na ating matanggap ang pagkakilala sa katotohanan, ay wala nang haing natitira pa tungkol sa mga kasalanan,
Kundi isang kakilakilabot na paghihintay sa paghuhukom, at isang kabangisan ng apoy na lalamon sa kaaway." (Hebreo 10:26-27)

Kayong mga miembro ng Iglesia ni Manalo ay habang maaga ay umalis na kayo diyan! Itakwil na ninyo ang kultong kinaaaniban! Ipinapahamak kayo ng inyong lider! Ang ginagawa ninyong pagkakasala linggo linggo na ito'y hindi ninyo ikinakaila pagka't kayo mismo ang nagkukumpisal ng inyong mga kasalanan, ay kakila kilabot na apoy ang lalamon sa inyo!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login Goetts)

Tacio - TANONG - HINDI KA BA NAGKASALA?!!

December 13 2006, 1:45 PM 

Respond to this message   
ETE
(Login ETE)

Ikaw talaga oo, pinatatawa mo ko Tacio..hehe

December 13 2006, 6:38 PM 

TACIO SAYS:
TAMA BA IYANG TUWING PAGSAMBA NA LANG AY KUMPISAL KAYO SA KASALANANG GINAWA?

ETE REPLIES:
Alin ba ang mabuti? iyung humingi ng tawad sa kasalanan o maglublob na lang sa kasalanan at huwag ng humingi ng kapatawaran katulad ng ginagawa mo?

Ano ba ang utos at batayan sa pananalangin lalo na sa pagsamba na doon ay may panalangin?

Matthew 6:9 This, then, is how you should pray: 'Our Father in heaven: May your holy name be honored; 10 may your Kingdom come; may your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. 11 Give us today the food we need. 12 Forgive us the wrongs we have done, as we forgive the wrongs that others have done to us. 13 Do not bring us to hard testing, but keep us safe from the Evil One.'

Gaano ba kadalas ang Prayer na dapat nating gawin ayun kay Cristo?

Luke 21:36 "Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man."

Ang utos ay, "Pray always". Eh bakit kailangan dalasan ang pananalangin? "that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man"...para makaligtas sa lahat ng mangyayari sa mundong ito.

Kaya siguradong sigurado tayo mga kababayan na ang kasalanan ni Tacio eh sukol hanggang langit, kasi ni hindi humuhingi ng KAPATAWARAN SA DIOS ang taong bukod sa NINANAKAWAN ANG DIOS eh HINDI pa MARUNONG MAGPAKUMBABA at HUMINGI NG TAWAD SA DIOS sa LAHAT NG KANIYANG KASALANAN. Kaya kawawa ang organizationg kinaaaniban nito kasi siguradong iisa ang kanilang pananampalataya.

Respond to this message   
ETE
(Login ETE)

Talagang nakatatawa kang kausap..hehe

December 13 2006, 7:04 PM 

TACIO CONT:
MAY PATAWAD PA BA IYANG PALAGING NAGKAKASALA? PALIBHASA WALA KANG PAGIISIP PAGKAT ISA KANG ZOMBIE, PERO, ALANG ALANG SA MGA NANDITO SA FORUM AY ITO ANG SABI NG DIOS:

"Sapagka't kung ating sinasadya ang pagkakasala pagkatapos na ating matanggap ang pagkakilala sa katotohanan, ay wala nang haing natitira pa tungkol sa mga kasalanan,
Kundi isang kakilakilabot na paghihintay sa paghuhukom, at isang kabangisan ng apoy na lalamon sa kaaway." (Hebreo 10:26-27)

Kayong mga miembro ng Iglesia ni Manalo ay habang maaga ay umalis na kayo diyan! Itakwil na ninyo ang kultong kinaaaniban! Ipinapahamak kayo ng inyong lider! Ang ginagawa ninyong pagkakasala linggo linggo na ito'y hindi ninyo ikinakaila pagka't kayo mismo ang nagkukumpisal ng inyong mga kasalanan, ay kakila kilabot na apoy ang lalamon sa inyo!

ETE REPLIES:
Dito natin makikita ang pagkakaiba ng karunungan sa biblia at sa marunong lang bumasa ng bibliya (like Tacio).

Ang mga bagay na sinalita sa Hebrews 10:26-27 ay patungkol sa bayan ng Dios o sa isang Iglesia ni Cristo. eh ano ang katunayan? Ang sabi eh "pagkatapos na ating matanggap ang pagkakilala sa katotohanan iyung pronoun na "atin" ay members ng body ang tinutukoy, kaya Iglesia Ni Cristo ang tuwirang pinagtutunkulan ng sulat.

Hebrews 10:25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as [is] the manner of some, but exhorting [one another,] and so much the more as you see the Day approaching. 26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries

Ito ang ibig sabihin ng sulat. Iyung mg kapatid na sinasadya ang kasalanan (lihim at hayag)...sinasadyang di sumamba, nagsasama ng di kasal, laging naglalasing, ang hanap buhay ay illegal at wala ng balak magbago, iyung palaging nagsusugal, palaging nagmumura, nambabae, at lahat ng gawa ng laman na nakasulat sa kasulatan kapag ginawang palagiang o naging normal na sa buhay ng isang Iglesia Ni Cristo, eh hindi rin maliligtas ang ganoong kaanib, eh ano ang patotoo na hindi sila maliligtas at mapapatawad sa kasalanang gayung nasa INC sila?

"For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,"

Wala ng hain pa para sa kasalanan, o hindi na bababa si Cristo mula sa langit at para ipakong muli sa krus para tubusin ang tao sa kasalanan, he did everything ONCE AND FOR ALL for the benefit of mankind.

Iyan ang diwa ng Hebrews 10:25-27 at hindi ang sinasabi mong PANGLOLOKO.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh