<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

This fits the Trinitarians

May 20 2017 at 11:43 AM
Wayne  (Login vgretz_8)

Learn then [Trinitarians]that I, I alone, am God, and there is no god besides me. It is I who bring both death and life, I who inflict wounds and heal them, and from my hand there is no rescue. Deu 32:39 NAB:

See ye [Trinitarians] that I alone am, and there is no other God besides me: I will kill and I will make to live: I will strike, and I will heal, and there is none that can deliver out of my hand. Deu 32:39 DRB:

Don't you understand? [Trinitarians] I am the only God; there are no others. I am the one who takes life and gives it again. I punished you with suffering. But now I will heal you, and nothing can stop me! Deu 32:39 CEV: [all the brackets mine]

God referred himself with the pronoun "I". Therefore, it's a ONE-PERSON-GOD speaking.

What God says to people without understanding.

Hear, O foolish people, and without understanding: who have eyes, and see not: and ears, and hear not. Jer 5:21 DRB:

You ignorant people better learn quickly. You fools-- when will you get some sense? Psa 94:8 CEB

AuthorReply
John Snow
(Login TheOtherOzzy)

Re: This fits the Trinitarians

May 20 2017, 1:47 PM 

Unitarians, such as yourself, purposely ignore what Trinitarians as monotheists actually believe. Just because it says "ONLY" does not mean a Trinitarian is wrong. I have yet to see any INC present valid arguments because they want to define trinitarianism in their own way, and not the way it is viewed.

Yes, trinitarians are monotheists and believe there is only one God.

Now, is your god Omnipotent? Can your god do ANYTHING? Could he become a man if so desired? If you answer "no" then you have a false god.

Wayne
(Login vgretz_8)

Is the pronoun "I" one person or three persons?

May 20 2017, 2:05 PM 

Eric
(Login sheepfound)

How did the father SEND the son to earth if the SON did NOT exist yet?

May 22 2017, 4:42 AM 

Eric
(Login sheepfound)

Tomas : waiting for your words of wisdom on this one

May 22 2017, 4:02 PM 

Tomas
(Login TomasSedlacek)

The Son did exist already, INC is wrong about it.

May 24 2017, 4:00 PM 

Wayne
(Login vgretz_8)

Tell us

May 26 2017, 3:12 AM 

Tomas
(Login TomasSedlacek)

The Father sent the Son to the earth from heaven, where the Son had been before.

May 26 2017, 7:22 AM 

For example in John 3:13, Jesus tells us "No one has gone up to heaven except the one who has come down from heaven, the Son of a human". So Jesus is the only one who has come down from heaven, and he is the only one who has gone up to heaven. So INC is wrong in thinking that Elijah has gone up all the way up to heaven, he just went up in the sky miraculously. In Hebrew the word for sky and heaven is the same word. Likewise Enoch has not gone up to heaven. Only Jesus is up there. And he is the one who has come down from heaven. Though he was not created in heaven, he is the beginning of the creation of God, Rev. 3:14, so he was created before heaven was created.

Wayne
(Login vgretz_8)

Joh 20:17 Christ said "I have not yet ascended to the Father"

June 1 2017, 3:05 AM 

Christ must be speaking figuratively in John 3:13.

In A Symbolical Dictionary by Charles Daubuz can be quoted:

To ascend up into heaven, as was before shewn from the Oneirocritics, signifies to be in full power, to obtain rule and dominion. And thus is the symbol to be understood in Isa_14:13-14, where the words of the king of Babylon, meaning to subdue all the world, are "I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."
To descend front heaven, signifies, symbolically, to act by a commission from heaven.

Tomas
(Login TomasSedlacek)

When Christ said "I have not yet ascended to the Father", he was still on earth.

June 2 2017, 5:25 AM 

So afterwards he ascended back to his Father.

Eric
(Login sheepfound)

CHRIST had not yet RETURNED to the FATHER. from where HE was SENT!

June 6 2017, 11:39 AM 

Eric
(Login sheepfound)

Why does bible say when you lie to the HOLY SPIRIT. you have lied to GOD?

May 22 2017, 4:43 AM 

Tomas
(Login TomasSedlacek)

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, so when you lie to God's spirit, you lie

May 22 2017, 5:20 AM 

to God too. Regardless of the exact nature of God's spirit, whether he is not God, or is an attribute of God, or one of the persons of God, or what. Similarly we don't know the exact nature of the seven spirits of God, are they God or what.

Eric
(Login sheepfound)

If CHRIST a CREATION. why JESUS says " I am NOT of this world"?

May 22 2017, 4:44 AM 

Tomas
(Login TomasSedlacek)

Christ is of heaven, even though he was created in the beginning, Rev. 3:14.

May 22 2017, 5:22 AM 

Eric
(Login sheepfound)

Tomas , you are like INC crowd. learned NOTHING from James White!

May 22 2017, 4:14 PM 

the Greek of John 1:1 is that the WORD was was from ETERNITY past

the WORD was NOT created

That WORD took on flesh

This is why CHRIST said that " I came DOWN from heaven

SENT by the FATHER"

You must EXIST in order to be SENT

Tomas
(Login TomasSedlacek)

John 1:1 does not say 'from eternity past'. It says instead 'in the beginning'.

May 24 2017, 4:03 PM 

Beginning of what? Beginning of creation. Remember, eternity past has no beginning.

Eric
(Login sheepfound)

Who is is the HIM in John 1:3 if CHRIST did not exist yet?

May 22 2017, 4:46 AM 

Wayne
(Login vgretz_8)

It isn't "HIM" in this translation

May 26 2017, 3:30 AM 

Joh 1:3 Bishops: All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made.

Eric
(Login sheepfound)

BY "IT" Does the original Greek say it?? lol

May 26 2017, 10:52 AM 

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh