<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Confirmed, via TV Patrol

May 24 2017 at 9:10 AM
Capt. Seabird  (Login CSeabird)

ABS-CBN actually broke the news on it.

To those still with EVM: Have you any morality left to see how morally bankrupt the Sanggunian and EVM are? They're not Christians, they're evil fiends who deserve nothing more than punishment for exploiting members and committing criminal acts.

He had so many gunshot wounds that he was almost unrecognizable.
-----------------------------------------------
The truth will set you free. There shall be days when sorrows will come. Find the root of those sorrows and if you find its a cult, do something about it.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Capt. Seabird
(Login CSeabird)

Been a while. What I'm trying to say is: Yes, Lito Fruto is indeed dead.

May 24 2017, 9:10 AM 

The truth will set you free. There shall be days when sorrows will come. Find the root of those sorrows and if you find its a cult, do something about it.

Respond to this message   
Tomas
(Login TomasSedlacek)

I don't remember hearing of Lito Fruto. However, murder is a major sin.

May 24 2017, 3:29 PM 

Premeditated murder is not some little slip up. A murderer, if he or she wants to be right with God, needs to repent.
Sorry to hear someone got murdered. Condolences to his family, let us pray for them. And let us pray for Lito Fruto, so in case he died unsaved he could get saved once he is resurrected. Murder is always so tragic. It must have hit his family real hard, so much mourning. Thankfully I have never had a close relative murdered, though many have died and each death is tragic. Just a couple of days ago, a real twisted Muslim killed twenty one people in Manchester, England, so tragic. And injured 59, I think. Terrible.

Respond to this message   
Tacloban
(Login Tacloban)

Are you going to keep sticking up for the Iglesia after this?

May 26 2017, 7:45 PM 

By insisting somehow they're a misguided but well-meaning organization like you always do? Or are you finally going to call evil by its name?

Respond to this message   
Tomas
(Login TomasSedlacek)

I don't stick up for the corrupt leadership of INC.

May 27 2017, 6:20 AM 

I stick up for the Christians in INC. And I pray for the unsaved in INC, that they could find the truth, repent of their sins and become saved.

Respond to this message   
Iam1plus1plus1
(Login Ador_De_Leon)

You sure you saw it on TV Patrol?

May 24 2017, 7:33 PM 

Just saw the mid day episode here in the States. Not a word. May this evening? You sure you saw it on TV Patrol?

Respond to this message   
Capt. Seabird
(Login CSeabird)

Sher Lock had the clip on his FB page.

May 25 2017, 12:32 AM 

About the only way I could verify it was from ABS-CBN's TV Patrol. It may have not been from today's though.

Respond to this message   
Iam1plus1plus1
(Login Ador_De_Leon)

That video was from a while ago..

May 25 2017, 12:40 PM 

Yeah, that video wasn't from the current situation. It didn't say anything about his murder. It was from a while ago when the Church was harassing him.

Respond to this message   
iamonewithGod
(Login iamonewithGod)

This is what EVM has foretold during one of his PPVs.

May 24 2017, 3:26 PM 

I saw the pictures in Sher Lock's page.

Just a warning: too graphic

To EVM: are you now happy that one of your worst enemies was killed by your hitmen?

Respond to this message   
Tomas
(Login TomasSedlacek)

If EVM really sent out hit men, that would be so disgusting. We need to pray for him,

May 24 2017, 3:33 PM 

so he could get saved before he gets more people murdered.

Respond to this message   
HiJo
(Login hijo7591)

How about this prayer

May 25 2017, 2:05 AM 

Lets say a prayer for our living god

Our EVM, which art in forbes park or the airbus, or Disneyland,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy $Millions come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it isnt in heaven.
Give us this day our daily brainwashing.
And forgive us our trespasses against your holiness,
As we dont forgive them that trespass against you.
And lead us not into a real church,
But deliver us your evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
Not the Ross Tipon book silly
For ever and ever.
Amen.

Respond to this message   
Tomas
(Login TomasSedlacek)

EVM might be a psychopath, in which case prayers for him would be almost certainly

May 25 2017, 5:21 AM 

futile. The more I read about him, the more evil he looks. I would guess if he were able to take over a country, it would likely become a totalitarian dictatorship. Like people were praying for Hitler, Stalin, Mao and other totalitarian dictators to repent, but it was futile.

Respond to this message   
hoopdedoo
(Login hoopdedoo)

EVM

May 25 2017, 11:28 PM 

every other WS now is a WEBEX with prayers always for the beloved EVM and his beady lying eyes as he trots out the same BS arguments that he is the appointed head of the only true church. I keep waiting for some kind of Nazi like salute to be incorporated along with all the oaths they want officers and members to swear. it's funny cause they love OATH taking and ignore:

But I tell you, do not swear an oath at all: either by heaven, for it is God's throne; New Living Translation. But I say, do not make any vows! Do not say, 'By heaven!' because heaven is God's throne. English Standard Version. But I say to you, Do not take an oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God,

Matthew 5:34 But I tell you, do not swear an oath at all ...

biblehub.com/matthew/5-34.htm

I guess they will say "oh that verse was added by Constatine at Nicea"

Respond to this message   
Tomas
(Login TomasSedlacek)

Oaths are allowed in special occasions, Paul made oaths, see 2 Cor. 1:23,

May 26 2017, 7:38 AM 

Gal. 1:20. In Rev. 10:6 an angel swore an oath too. Heb. 6:16 also approves of oaths.
So what Jesus, and later James, criticized is the overuse of oaths. That is what we should not do. But if we are required to swear an oath, for example in a court, then we swear an oath. Though in the US there is provision that instead of saying "I swear", we can say "I affirm", in a court, due to the fact that there are Christian denominations that believe swearing oaths is a sin, based on their interpretation of Mt. 5:33-34 and James 5:12, for example Mennonite churches, Quakers, and the Church of God (Cleveland, TN), and offshoots from this Church of God. But those churches are in error, they have not taken 2 Cor. 1:23, Gal. 1:20, Rev 10:6 and Heb. 6:16 properly into account.

Respond to this message   
Iam1plus1plus1
(Login Ador_De_Leon)

Total news black out

May 25 2017, 2:52 PM 

It's amazing how much control the Church has in the Philippines. There was a total news blackout about this story of the murder of Lito de Luna Fruto. It boggles the mind why this is so. The US Embassy better look into this because he was a US citizen and it happened on a foreign land.

Respond to this message   
hijo
(Login hijo7591)

not even rappler

May 25 2017, 3:16 PM 

Guess the reporters don't want to get asassinated.

INC now above the law, they are the law. Probably have Duterte's blessing.

Respond to this message   
Deacon646
(Login Deacon646)

Its now in rappler

May 31 2017, 2:36 AM 

http://www.rappler.com/nation/171281-expelled-inc-members-justice-jose-fruto

At this point, there really isn't any evidence the INC was behind it, but I have to admit its very suspicious.

Respond to this message   
Tomas
(Login TomasSedlacek)

The article does not say anything was stolen from the car, so it looks like assassination.

May 31 2017, 4:03 PM 

Respond to this message   
Wayne
(Login vgretz_8)

ABS CBN / Phil Daily Inquirer are not INC friendly

May 26 2017, 3:09 AM 

Anything critical to INC, they broadcast.

Respond to this message   
Deacon646
(Login Deacon646)

No legitimate new organization

May 26 2017, 12:06 PM 

that is objective would be considered by INC members to be friendly to the INC or any other organization. Its not their job to be friendly. Their job is to report the news. If they were friendly, they wouldn't be doing their job.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh