<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

INC Defenders vs One With EVM

May 29 2017 at 5:23 PM
I.N.D.  (Login I.N.D.)

Long time no post, been away from this INC garbage for a while now. Interesting to see that it's imploding in on itself.

Anyways, INC defenders if you're reading - What exactly are you defending? You need to abandon the cult altogether - before EVM's reign of terror the INC was still a cult...and will always be one EVM or not. The same corruption was happening with Erano and Felix, and the doctrines were just as wrong as they are now.

Wake up!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
John Snow
(Login TheOtherOzzy)

Re: INC Defenders vs One With EVM

May 30 2017, 2:01 AM 

So true....Erano was just smarter keeping things on the down low. He was good at hiding what was going wrong in his administration. Total hypocrite. It was all to save the Manalo business empire. Now with EVM, it seems like they hardly care what people see. They just deny, deny, deny and the sheeple just believe everything they are told. Brainwashed to believe the Manalos deserve it, the Sangoons deserve it, and they can do no wrong. And they hate the people exposing it.

Respond to this message   
Hijo
(Login hijo7591)

Maybe not smarter

May 30 2017, 3:03 AM 

The family infighting over the inheritance plus news travels fast on the internet, let's hope these factors lead to greater expose of this ghastly cult and will speed it's demise

Respond to this message   
Deacon646
(Login Deacon646)

Agreed

May 30 2017, 2:09 PM 

Erano was a more competent administrator of Iglesia Ni Cristo INC. If Eduardo Manalo was the CEO of a publicly traded company, he would have been fired a long time ago for incompetence.

Respond to this message   
Tomas
(Login TomasSedlacek)

Do you mean the leadership of INC was already corrupt under Erano?

May 31 2017, 4:41 PM 

That would be sad.

Respond to this message   
I.N.D.
(Login I.N.D.)

It's been corrupt since Felix.

May 31 2017, 6:42 PM 

Respond to this message   
Tomas
(Login TomasSedlacek)

Was Felix personally corrupt?

June 2 2017, 5:41 AM 

Respond to this message   
HiJo
(Login hijo7591)

Only a bad character if you count

June 2 2017, 7:56 AM 

1) Living off the proceeds of a religious scam
2) Wife beater
3) Rapist
4) Total liar

Looks like his progeny all have the same genetics

Respond to this message   
Tomas
(Login TomasSedlacek)

He was a wife beater? That is sad. I hope he repented of that sin.

June 3 2017, 5:49 PM 

He was accused of a rape by a woman, who later recanted the accusation and even joined his INC. So I wonder what happened there.
If he did rape her, I hope he repented, or that he will repent after he is resurrected. After all, the wonderful prophet king David did even worse once, he seduced the wife of a Hittite soldier, then got him killed to be able to marry her, her name was Bathsheba, a famous scandal. So he was guilty of not only adultery, but absolute murder. Though quite soon after that he repented of those horrible sins, after he spoke with prophet Nathan about them, so he was very sorrowful he had done that. So God punished him by having him see the first son of Bathsheba by David die in infancy. But otherwise David was saved again. Sure, everybody sins sometimes, except Jesus. But the horrible sins David did, that was terrible. He could have gotten the death penalty for each of them, under the Law of Moses. But of course he was the king, who would dare take David in front of a court, to convict him? But ancient Israel was not ripe to have a democracy. So they were ruled by judges, one by one, then by kings. Then later, under Babylonian rule and then Persian and then Greek rule, they could not have kings. Then under the Maccabees, they were ruled by some Maccabee rulers, who I think did not declare themselves kings. Then they were conquered by the Romans, and the Jews were scattered, and did not have their own state until 1948, when Judea was reestablished under the name Israel. Though the lost ten tribes are still lost, not aware of being Israelites, so the prophecy of Israel being reestablished has still not been realized.

Respond to this message   
John Snow
(Login TheOtherOzzy)

Re: Do you mean the leadership of INC was already corrupt under Erano?

June 1 2017, 12:19 AM 

I.N.D. is correct. It has been corrupt since Felix founded it.

Erano was as much of a scammer cuz it was a great money maker. It made him and his family very very wealthy. Maybe you don't remember the article about Erano? "The Billionaire Preacher"

Respond to this message   
Tomas
(Login TomasSedlacek)

I never saw that article. So sad to hear Erano also became rich from leading the INC.

June 2 2017, 5:40 AM 

I guess then Erano was also unsaved. After all, as Jesus said, it is harder for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God than for a camel to go through the eye of a needle.

Respond to this message   
Iam1plus1plus1
(Login Ador_De_Leon)

Depends how big the needle is...

June 3 2017, 6:46 PM 

Here's the article...

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Tomas
(Login TomasSedlacek)

Thanks for the article. It is sad. Clearly another greedy preacher. At least some

June 5 2017, 8:58 AM 

people were saved through INC, but it does not look like he was saved.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh