<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Evm and the lions den

May 29 2017 at 8:50 PM
Hoopdedoo  (Login hoopdedoo)

Evm crapfest videos continue. This weeks usual never leave, obey, offer was mixed in with a little of evm likening himself to Daniel and his opponents to Daniels rivals; the pomposity of this asshole knows no bounds. He picks your pocket and tells you its for your salvation. If hell exist it has a special corner for jackasses like the manalos.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
John Snow
(Login TheOtherOzzy)

Re: Evm and the lions den

May 30 2017, 1:58 AM 

I have noticed on many social media sites and on their own website, there is much pounding about being the true church, Felix Manalo their Angel/messenger, and arguments against the trinity. The White/Ventilacion debate seems to have made some serious waves in the church? They are in total defensive mode.

Respond to this message   
Hoopdedoo
(Login hoopdedoo)

Inc panic

May 30 2017, 10:56 AM 

Inc finally ran into an organization of folks that saw them for the cult/scam they are and is willing to confront their lies and idiotic doctrines. The Manalos and their cronies only know "repeat, repeat, repeat in the hopes of scaring members into staying. I bet growth in the U.S. is almost zero and outside P.I. in other places they only grow by enticing the desperately poor. Inc is a hollow shell and as the layers of its mask of deceit crack and fall away it will hopefully collapse. Some diehards will probably launch a " reformed " inc and continue the one true church nonsense as its a nice little scam as long as you don't over extend yourself. I see panic here in the U.S. with deacons freaking out because GEMs will get like two visitors and those are local homeless or winos. EVM and his WebEx rants are a projection of his egomania and fear.

Respond to this message   
Deacon646
(Login Deacon646)

There is growth in the US

May 30 2017, 2:06 PM 

But it is mostly coming from Filipinos immigrating to the US. I do think that more of the children that grow up in the US, away from INC media control and family influence, will end up leaving the church. As I said in an earlier post, my daughter is one of the ones that left. And I noticed that virtually every child that she attended church with when she was younger has also left. I think this is primarily due to the fact that they grew up in the US in areas that didn't have a large Filipino community, ergo they are more free to think for themselves.

Respond to this message   
Hoopdedoo
(Login hoopdedoo)

Good

May 30 2017, 11:03 AM 

Dr white exposed joes lack of any real knowledge beyond his inc ingrained dogma and the internet won't let inc hide their failure from thinking, non brainwashed folks who will now be aware of what they are being invited to when approached by an inc zombie.

Respond to this message   
Tomas
(Login TomasSedlacek)

Dr. White was just repeating the usual trinitarian arguments, nothing really original.

May 31 2017, 4:11 PM 

I have heard all these arguments before. Suffice to say, neither side proved their case.

Respond to this message   
Deacon646
(Login Deacon646)

I hope you are right but

May 30 2017, 1:59 PM 

I haven't seen any evidence that any believers have changed their minds about the church. All of the members I have heard comment on the debate believe that Joe V won easily. I think some of them expect they will receive more converts due to the debate. They won't but the church will say that they will.

Respond to this message   
hoopdedoo
(Login hoopdedoo)

debate effect

May 30 2017, 4:35 PM 

Oh I don't expect any current members to change their thinking due to the debate; most of them don't really think they just regurgitated whatever the admin tells them. I just hope more critical examination of INC happens so the word gets out on what they really are; a business disguised as a church. This past Sundays WEBEX was just unbelievable with EVM having the gall to compare himself to Daniel and the guy who prayed that we (members) would lay down our lives to defend our beloved executive minister-WTF? INC has ALWAYS bee a SCAM but EVM is too stupid to be as covert about it as EGM and FYM.

Respond to this message   
Deacon646
(Login Deacon646)

Guess I should start listening to what they say.

May 30 2017, 6:44 PM 

Of course, we went to the early morning service this week, so I was barely awake, much less listening. I do remember one song they use to sing about giving up one's life for the church. I also remember how the Scan members talked about protecting the church (the physical building) with their lives if necessary by guarding it every night. I don't think they would want me doing it as I wouldn't do it. Someone robs the church, I wouldn't dare stop them, ie risk my life. If the building is on fire, I would call the fire department, but I certainly wouldn't try to put out a fire that was anything above a trash can fire. Don't see the point of risking my life for a building under any circumstances.

Respond to this message   
hoopdedoo
(Login hoopdedoo)

de temple

May 30 2017, 7:15 PM 

well since INC thinks of chapels as the equivalent of old testament temples (they like to use the idea that prayers are better heard in the temple=attend=offer) they are really worried about taking care of de temple.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh