<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

What has the cult to fear? if indeed responsible for recent killings and

June 12 2017 at 4:30 AM
hiJo  (Login hijo7591)

disappearances?

Must be something that's making them pretty desperate to silence whoever has contact with Angel Manalo?

Predict he may disappear soon as well.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Deacon646
(Login Deacon646)

I have wondered the same thing

June 12 2017, 12:46 PM 

Although if the INC was behind it, I think it was more along the lines of revenge than silencing. But the comparisons in the service of Eduardo to Daniel were too coincidental. Of course, the majority of the members are oblivious to the possible meaning.

And I do think Angel's life is in danger. It will be to easy to blame other inmates, or a fake escape attempt. But if he does survive his time in prison, I do wonder if he might eventually decide to start his own church as a counter to the Eduardo run church. It would be interesting to see how many leave the INC to the new one if he does start it.

Respond to this message   
Hijo
(Login hijo7591)

Revenge, yes might be associates of the two guys who got shot when the Evm stormtroopers

June 12 2017, 1:47 PM 

Invaded the ancestral home.

I don't think that Angel Manalo will do anything even if he gets out of jail. Even after making his utube back in 2015 he retracted it all, never said a peep after to back up Menorca, his Mum totally disappeared as well. Pretty much spooked out.

All the guns were probably his as well, bit of a gun nut I think. rather than start a new church it would be good if Angel became like Bruce Willis in Die Hard or maybe Rambo, wak on the bandana, ammo belts criss crossing his bare chest, some war paint, grab a few grenades, Tommy gun and big Bowie knife and off to pay his older brother a visit at the main temple. Knowing our luck EVM will be off in Japan at his favourite geisha house and miss out on being shot to prices.

Respond to this message   
Deacon646
(Login Deacon646)

You misunderstood me

June 13 2017, 1:10 AM 

While it could be associates of those that were shot that committed the act, what I actually meant was that EVM compared himself to Daniel in the Lions Den. Daniel was put in the Lions den by his rivals. Daniel survived, the rivals were killed. A few days after EVM compares himself to Daniel, someone he likely considers an enemy gets gunned down, while his brother rots in jail. He got his revenge. Now of course, it could all just be a coincidence, or it could be as you said, a couple of vengeance driven friends. One thing is for certain though. If there is any evidence at all pointing to the church, then it will never be investigated thoroughly.

Regarding the guns, they may all belong to Angel. But I had the misfortune to visit the central temple/church. It was a fairly heavily armed compound. First church I have ever been to that had armed guards at the door. I have been to the Vatican, and while I am sure there was a heavy armed presence, it was nowhere near as obvious as the INC compound.

I do wonder sometimes if the Church is trying to track down posters that put messages here. Just in case they do, I hope network 54's security is up to the test. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Hijo
(Login hijo7591)

Nothing seems to shake the faith in Manalo

June 14 2017, 1:09 AM 

Also no chance the govt will do anything but side with Manalo, it's all about greed and money

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on ChristianityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Wherefore a man shall leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife
and they shall be two in one flesh