Filipina's Web Forum
The Filipina Web Forum is open to everyone for general topics and discussions regarding immigration issues, parenting tips, children issues and other interesting topics. Profanity, racial and sexual languages are not tolerated...Please try to be respecful when posting your messages...Failure to follow this rules will cost your IP being banned forever in the Filipina Web Forum.
www.filipinalist.org

www.filipinalist.net

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Click Here To Return to Index  

Filipino Interpreters Needed

June 20 2008 at 7:13 PM
No score for this post
Tristan Jean  (no login)
from IP address 72.11.91.140

Dear Filipinalist,

Hello, my name is Tristan Jean and I am the Interpreter Recruiter for Certified Languages International, an interpreting agency. We are currently seeking to hire part-time interpreters for Tagalog and Ilocano, and I was wondering if you knew of anyone who is fluent in either of these languages and English and would be interested in becoming an over the phone interpreter. Our interpreters work from home as independent contractors and are paid on a per-minute basis of $0.70 per minute for all time spent over the phone interpreting for us. All interpreters need to be legal residents of the United States, have a land-line telephone, and be available during a large portion of weekday business hours. This is a particularly great job for stay-at-home parents, part-time workers of other jobs, people who work night jobs, retirees, and people who work from home in some capacity.

If you know of anyone who might be interested and qualified for these positions, please pass along my contact information to them and don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or comments.

Thank you very much,

Tristan Jean
Interpreter Recruiter
Certified Languages International
(800)338-4310, extension 311
tristan@certifiedlanguages.com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Click Here To Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement