Filipina's Web Forum
The Filipina Web Forum is open to everyone for general topics and discussions regarding immigration issues, parenting tips, children issues and other interesting topics. Profanity, racial and sexual languages are not tolerated...Please try to be respecful when posting your messages...Failure to follow this rules will cost your IP being banned forever in the Filipina Web Forum.
www.filipinalist.org

www.filipinalist.net

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Click Here To Return to Index  

Inviting your organization to Asenzu

December 13 2011 at 4:05 PM
No score for this post
Gilsar Vergara  (no login)
from IP address 24.185.100.49

Hello,

First and foremost I would like to thank you for giving time out of your busy schedule. My name is Gilsar Vergara and I operated a online community for positive Filipinos, but before I continue I wanted to take this time to explain my reasons on creating such a community when people can regularly go to other social networks such as facebook, twitter, and a whole bunch of them out there.

This website Asenzu.com is more than just a place where Filipinos can interact using our many features similar to other social networking sites, but we aim to differ ourselves from the pack by focusing on enriching and empowering Filipinos through showcasing successful positive and progressive Filipino people as well as organizations to our community. This is why I have contacted you because I feel you fit that criteria. I believe by working together we all can uplift the spirits of our people as well as showcase the great achievements Filipinos have done, will do, and can do!

So I personally invite you to our site www.Asenzu.com and below are some of the many feature you can enjoy! We would love it if you can contact us to showcase your business and/or organization because we are at the moment recruiting potential interviews to conduct so to provide content for our growing community. Thank you and once I appreciate your time.

What is Asenzu?

Asenzu is the online community for Positive Filipino's.
Create your own profile where you can link all your other social media accounts. You can blog, video chat with friends, play games, upload pictures and videos, create groups and forums. All on Asenzu!

Membership is FREE
*with one Requirement You have to be a Positive Person
A simple uncluttered approach to socializing! Together we can connect Filipinos locally and abroad to help each one another to succeed. We would love your company!

Gilsar M. Vergara
CEO/Founder Asenzu
http://www.asenzu.com
Thank you for your Support it is Truly Appreciated

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
'Anonymous', 'Guest'. Anonymous Coward'
(no login)

Re: Inviting your organization to Asenzu

No score for this post
September 11 2012, 6:09 PM 

It says the website is unavailable.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Click Here To Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement