Filipina's Web Forum
The Filipina Web Forum is open to everyone for general topics and discussions regarding immigration issues, parenting tips, children issues and other interesting topics. Profanity, racial and sexual languages are not tolerated...Please try to be respecful when posting your messages...Failure to follow this rules will cost your IP being banned forever in the Filipina Web Forum.
www.filipinalist.org

www.filipinalist.net

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Click Here To Return to Index  

Seeking Part Time Nanny

September 7 2012 at 8:37 AM
No score for this post
Lindsey  (no login)
from IP address 205.178.2.192

I am interested in finding someone to help me out one or two mornings a week (Prefer, Monday & Wednesday, 5-6 hours a morning). I have a 2.5 year old daughter and am expecting a boy in December. At the moment I really don't need much help, but will need more help once baby arrives. I am also looking for someone who can help me do light housework, such as fold laundry, dishes, cleaning up toys, etc. We had an amazing Filipino nanny in London and would love to find someone to help us here in Chicago. Please email me if you are interested. Thank you!

needananny5@live.com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
'Anonymous', 'Guest'. Anonymous Coward'
(no login)

Re: Seeking Part Time Nanny

No score for this post
September 11 2012, 6:00 PM 

How much is the hourly salary rate?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
'Anonymous', 'Guest'. Anonymous Coward'
(no login)

Re: Seeking Part Time Nanny

No score for this post
September 23 2012, 12:31 PM 

How much? Magkano ang oras?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Click Here To Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement