Re: Not trying toFebruary 28 2009 at 1:04 PM
Herbert (Login gHerbert)
SAGF Members 2001
Response to Not trying to
If a 4 index if mediocre then what would be good? What is your index? I am mediocre at a 12 index but I would say that a 4 is bit better then mediocre?
Anyway it is quite possible that Bertholy training is not a good idea for you. Imho different people need different approaches. What works for one does not necessarily work for another.
I am curious about your example of Jim Furyk's swing, what about Furyk's swing is it that you believe violates Bertholy's principles?
- I am not - golph-1 on Feb 28, 2009, 10:22 PM
- Knowledge - Peter on Mar 1, 2009, 1:20 PM
- Again, - golph-1 on Mar 1, 2009, 8:26 PM
- Again - Peter on Mar 2, 2009, 10:28 AM
- Lots of - golph-1 on Mar 2, 2009, 1:27 PM
- Furyk _ "It doesn't matter what my swing does on the way back - mcirishman57 on Mar 1, 2009, 1:32 PM
- Last Word - Herbert on Mar 1, 2009, 3:07 PM
- I am not - golph-1 on Mar 1, 2009, 7:46 PM