Re: Peter - So let me get this straight.August 25 2009 at 6:54 PM
Herbert (Login gHerbert)
SAGF Members 2001
Response to Peter - So let me get this straight.
The hips slide forward in the downswing and if they don't the spine will not be in the right place at impact. If you actually teach someone to swing with the hips in a barrel so that there is no lateral movement then they will not be swinging like Moe. The pictures prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that Moe's hips moved forward (laterally) during the downswing.
I must also tell you that I fail to see the relevance of the fact that some part of the 'S shaped' spine might be in the same position at impact as it was at address.
- in the backswing - Todd Graves on Aug 26, 2009, 1:03 AM
- I am a simple man - Herbert on Aug 26, 2009, 7:54 AM
- Nope - - Todd Graves on Aug 27, 2009, 12:06 PM
- And... - Peter on Aug 27, 2009, 2:39 PM
- Re: Nope - - Herbert on Aug 27, 2009, 3:03 PM
- Based on your video... - Peter on Aug 26, 2009, 9:24 AM