in the backswingAugust 26 2009 at 1:03 AM
|Todd Graves (Login Tgraves)|
SAGF Members 2006
Response to Re: Peter - So let me get this straight.
I am not talking about swinging in a barrel - you said that not me - I did not say that. You mis-interpret what I am saying. Did you watch the youtube video?
In actuality, the lower spine moves forward in the backswing due to hip rotation. The Bottom of the "S" shape is in position at impact, This is the part that should never be lateral at impact.
- I am a simple man - Herbert on Aug 26, 2009, 7:54 AM
- Nope - - Todd Graves on Aug 27, 2009, 12:06 PM
- And... - Peter on Aug 27, 2009, 2:39 PM
- Re: Nope - - Herbert on Aug 27, 2009, 3:03 PM
- Based on your video... - Peter on Aug 26, 2009, 9:24 AM