Return to Index
Take a look...
November 18 2009 at 1:51 AM
SAGF Members 2001
On his web site JK says that the device keeps the wrist from moving in any direction and that the club shaft and left forearm form a straight line. A straight line is good impact position in my book...
Respond to this message
"The ball flew almost twice as high as my normal wedge and had the same distance."
- Peter on Nov 18, 2009, 10:51 AM
Re: "The ball flew almost twice as high as my normal wedge and had the same distance."
- Herbert on Nov 19, 2009, 8:37 PM
- Peter on Nov 20, 2009, 8:13 AM
- Herbert on Nov 20, 2009, 1:41 PM
- Peter on Nov 20, 2009, 7:06 PM
- Herbert on Nov 20, 2009, 7:56 PM
- Peter on Nov 21, 2009, 3:57 PM
Find more forums on Golf
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2015
. All rights reserved.