Call the companyJanuary 3 2010 at 9:48 PM
|Wayne (Login sirvinim)|
Response to Drat!
If you call the owner of the Swing Speed Radar he may help you troubleshoot your radar unit. I have two units, one blue and one red. I thought the blue unit wasn't reading my speed correctly and I spoke with the owner about it. He told me to make sure I had the unit in golf mode and NOT in baseball mode. It made a big difference in the readings.
Just in case this is the same problem you're having.
- I called Sports Sensors today. - Allen on Jan 4, 2010, 7:14 PM
- Got a new Swing Speed Radar Yesterday - Allen on Jan 7, 2010, 2:53 PM
- Swing Speed - Allen on Jan 8, 2010, 12:12 PM
- Bertholy - Peter on Jan 8, 2010, 2:36 PM
- Yes - Allen on Jan 8, 2010, 3:24 PM
- Measured speed is relative - Wayne on Jan 8, 2010, 3:26 PM
- Yes - Allen on Jan 8, 2010, 4:49 PM