Got a new Swing Speed Radar YesterdayJanuary 7 2010 at 2:53 PM
|Allen (Login allenws)|
SAGF Members 2000
Response to I called Sports Sensors today.
The numbers are much higher than the first one, but still seem about 10% low. Either I'm swinging slower than I thought, or it's just not that accurate. When I had my club fitting three years ago, avg. driver speed was 97MPH with a max of 110MPH. Two years ago, when my SpeedStik was functional, I could get a max speed of 120+MPH. The Swing Speed Radar (SSR) gives me an avg. speed of about 95MPH with a max of only 110MPH. Either the SpeedStik is too optimistic or the SSR reads low. I'm going to my club maker this weekend and compare things with his launch monitor which I know is very accurate.
- Swing Speed - Allen on Jan 8, 2010, 12:12 PM
- Bertholy - Peter on Jan 8, 2010, 2:36 PM
- Yes - Allen on Jan 8, 2010, 3:24 PM
- Measured speed is relative - Wayne on Jan 8, 2010, 3:26 PM
- Yes - Allen on Jan 8, 2010, 4:49 PM