Way to earlyJanuary 13 2010 at 2:16 PM
|Pedro cardona (Login nobogeytoday)|
Response to A Blueprint For Golf Exc
A Blueprint For Golf Exc, I am sure it is a great work, It also reminds me of all the equipment and techniques that come out, its like magic at first and you may even play well the first couple of times, then the magic goes away.
Lets see deep into the golf season how many still advocate the great success? Before I get beat up for my honest comments, I am very familiar with Bertholy and Clearkey, and yes I play single axis and Moe is my model. I just ask before declaring it the most fantastic golf work ever, give it a season of golf without changing methods back and forward, like most do when things fall apart.
This is a very well educated forum lets see what the data says... Good luck to all.
- You said... - Peter on Jan 14, 2010, 9:29 AM
- I said - Pedro cardona on Jan 14, 2010, 10:14 AM
- IT TAKES WORK - moestheman on Jan 14, 2010, 10:42 AM
- too early? - Anonymous on Jan 14, 2010, 1:22 PM
- Non Sequitur - Allen on Jan 14, 2010, 1:26 PM