Return to Index  

Re-question

January 14 2010 at 12:26 AM
rofox  (Login rofox)

Response to Question

SATTHMS

I think Allen's work routines sounds great. I use Imprint and Slow Flow.. I have only been working on the method a little over a month.. But like I mentioned, I am seeing quite a change in my swing now.. I went to the course today and just practiced, I didn't keep score. I was really happy with my ball flight and distance.. What seems to help me a lot is to go through the Magic move and the insync move to the 6/100 position. I do these as two Pump Drill moves to 6/100 and stop there with shaft horizontal to the ground.
I then set up to address and go with the shot. the feel stays long enough to keep it and make a good shot.
This is AFTER I have already gone with a pump
and brush stroke to see where impact is.
I do need to Video myself and check the swing out. I am only working on the training about 30 minutes a day also.. It's amazing how fast I'm picking it up. The holding the angle is still tough though.. On the course today, I did use Clearkey for every shot..
The Video's I mentioned are of Mc and Allen that are on Youtube.. They help tremendously.
Good Luck and lets all compare notes on our progress.
Ron rofox

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement