1. You keep talking about the same guy...a pro..who you've added 60 yards to his drive. That means before you helped him, he carried it 240....and he was "a pro". LOL...
2. You keep talking about the same guy. You post no video of any you have helped...and have refused to answer the challenge to post video of your own swing.
3. You have only talked about the same guy
Then, you denigrate the work and efforts of others...only a few of whom are pros Ham, EPII. (Technically I am a pro now as I have received $$$ from lessons, though i am not PGA)
Most of us are AMs, recreational golfers trying to be the best we can be while playing golfing mainly for fun and beers - Lyle A being an exception, and the aforementioned. You lump us in with you pro who has undoubtedly spent many more years playing golf. And how bout you? How many hours a day have you spent working on your swing, evaluating your trajectory for pro standards etc? You say you spent two weeks and now you have pro swing. How much time did you spend each day? Most here if they can commit to an hour a day of training that is alot.
4. You keep talking about the same guy, and you keep telling us all how much we don't have a clue, and are so far off.....
You need to go away and start your own forum, where people will listen to you. Except that you can't because your approach is so abrasive and negative that you will never gain any real following. Nobody here listens to you or takes you seriously because your posts are full of NOTHING BUT HOT AIR.
5. You keep talking about the same guy.
Never quit til you have a swing you'll never forget!