Return to Index  

I need a lag, or a hug

June 15 2010 at 7:02 AM
Andy Kossowsky  (Login PowerSlotSwinger)

Response to Re: Come on now

Herbert, you are right, this is one tough crowd. Actually, it's not a crowd, more like two guys who are protecting their own (Peter, wondering if you are going to post my response regarding my round with the publishing agent). I feel like an intruder on this site and I do appreciate Slicer2010 for posting his response regarding the success he has had with The PowerSlot Swing. Actually, I was directed here by a gentleman who regularly came to this site and he emailed me saying that he tried the swing. Though for many years he played with pain due to his two artificial knees and one artificial hip, he felt no pain while using the swing. In my book, I have a Sports Medicine Doctor write a little chapter explaining why the swing is less physically harmful on the body compared to the conventional swing and I love getting responses from golfers who have similar "physical-successes." Again, it is nice to get the exposure and even more pleasing that the response I have received from those who have tried the swing has been wonderful and inspiring, but for those criticize without trying it themselves, I can handle it. Lag, slightly bent elbow, swing plane...it's all there. I can't wait to go to the range now. Talk soon. AK

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement