No hugs here.June 15 2010 at 6:33 PM
Herbert (Login gHerbert)
SAGF Members 2001
Response to I need a lag, or a hug
All of your success is great and you can post to your hearts content. The problem comes when you make statements of fact that are not. You seem to say that your swing produces great lag which imho is at least pro quality impact position. The problem is that the video available does not back up your claim. So don't blame Peter and Allen for pointing out that it looks very much that you are wrong in your claim for 'great lag'.
As for your drill it is a nice way to get into good top of swing position. It is not going to produce 'great lag' in a students swing that was lacking lag to start with. Also I bet that if you played and practiced seriously to be tournament player you would end up starting your swing with the clubhead behind the ball just like every other pro does.
- I feel better - Andy Kossowsky on Jun 15, 2010, 6:59 PM
- The single video - Allen on Jun 16, 2010, 11:46 AM
- Just say when - Andy Kossowsky on Jun 16, 2010, 1:09 PM
- Thanks for the offer... - Allen on Jun 16, 2010, 4:47 PM
- not quite - Peter on Jun 16, 2010, 5:50 PM
- Tell me why - Andy Kossowsky on Jun 17, 2010, 12:40 PM
- Anyone.... - Peter on Jun 17, 2010, 4:24 PM
- Be fair - Andy Kossowsky on Jun 17, 2010, 5:32 PM