Return to Index  

Progress Report on The Peak Performance Golf Swing

October 17 2010 at 2:36 PM
Swing Like Moe  (Login gsw)
SAGF Members 2006

I switched to the Peak Performance Golf Swing (PPGS) on 10/06/10 after watching DJ Trahan use it at the Viking Classic Golf Tournament and also due to the relentless urging from Don Trahan that his swing was the easiest golf swing for a persons body and in particular the back. After a week and a half of learning and using the PPGS I can now report that Don Trahan was right. My back feels better using the PPGS then it did while using my homemade golf swing. I can also hit the ball farther and straighter when I do Dons swing right. My biggest problem with Dons swing is that I keep setting the club at the top too inside and this causes me to hit some very bad push shots. Don wants the club to set along the toe line and to never get behind the toe line. I also have had a hard time learning to fly the right (trail) elbow as for years with my swing I kept the right elbow very close to my side and bent the left elbow to get the club up in the back swing. When I do Dons swing right it works very well. For now I am going to keep trying to use it as it does help me play better and without as much back pain.

Link to PPGS http://www.peakperformancegolfswing.com/free-golf-swing-training-videos/?cid=52&gclid=CNywz4_F2qQCFVFS2godJSlddg

Stan

Respond to this message   
Responses