Return to Index  

Speed Chain - Happened Again

February 28 2011 at 4:10 PM

Mcirishman57  (Login mcirishman57)
SAGF Members 2001

Been meaning to post this up since it happened.

The speed chain folks say increased club head speed can happen soon after using the chain, and sometimes the increase is immediate. This happened to me when I used the chain once and saw an immediate increase of 5-8 mph, and based on feedback from other members here that have contacted me since the test, correlates to their experience also.

When I reported my results, there were of course some naysayers. Met with fellow Blueprinter Rick (and member here)a few months ago, clocked his speed before. At the end of our session showed him the chain and had him do a couple sets, then just told him to "move the chain" in his real swing with driver - about 6 mph more.

Last weekend, met fellow Blueprinter sebain, the one who loaned me his chain for the test, and he was clocking 105 on his best driver swings. Showed him the over speed club and the chain, had him do three sets. He clocked swigs of 111, 113, 115, 111.

How it works I don't know, just know it does.

Kevin
"A Blueprint For Golf Excellence"
Never quit til you have a swing you'll never forget!

This message has been edited by mcirishman57 on Feb 28, 2011 4:12 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement