Return to Index  

That looks promising

March 12 2011 at 6:36 AM

McIrishman57  (Login mcirishman57)
SAGF Members 2001

Response to I've had

and if ART is better I may be in luck...there are several practitioners close by. Was your treatment covered by your insurance? Also, I get the active component (movement required) but I wonder how I would apply the deep tissue work without another set of hands?

I am a big fan of this type of thing already, and cannot believe how well my knee is doing. My knee is starting to show definition - I can now see the definition of the knee cap, and it is almost the same size as my good knee.

I have noticed that my recovery and stamina seems to have improved too. After a workout, I am not as sore. In my day job, I walk the sales floor for about five hours a day, and by the end of the day, my legs were tired and I just had a general "fatigued" feeling. Not so much now, and after a "release session" I have a sense of well-being and satisfaction that is hard to describe.

I know not all of this is because of the myofascial release - I continue to do well on my overall fitness - down to 197 lbs now, with a resting heart rate of 63 and BP around 120/70. Not carrying around almost 30 lbs of fat probably has a lot to do with this too!

Thanks for the link and info.

Kevin

Never quit til you have a swing you'll never forget!

Respond to this message   
Responses