Return to Index  

The point.

April 6 2011 at 9:41 PM

Herbert  (Login gHerbert)
SAGF Members 2001

Response to Markers and which swings? DOH! double DOH!

They are the experiment demo at about the 9:17 mark on this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lY7Ke77edo

You can make up whatever sort of rationalization that you want in order to have a nice warm fuzzy feeling for yourself and your students but the fact is that the experiment as it is presented is of zero value.

As I mentioned earlier if you implement more trail wrist bend into your swing then you might have some measurable results...

Following are some thoughts on this subject:
I think that there is a pretty good chance that you are wasting your time as your swing is already very good in this respect. Going beyond y at impact is probably of no value and results in lower ball flight and nothing more other then the potential for injury (at least in my case). I actually am starting to believe that Tom may be correct and forcing those positions is not a good idea. This is pure opinion and I have not made up my mind on yet...

Also; Moe had total control of trajectory. I am guessing that he may very well have had more trail wrist bend at impact when he was hitting lower shots. Of course he was very straight at any trajectory I don't think that his distance or accuracy increased on the lower ball flight shots???

Regards, Herbert

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on GolfCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2015 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement