Re: The claw positionApril 7 2011 at 4:37 PM
Herbert (Login gHerbert)
SAGF Members 2001
Response to The claw position
Is that a full swing? What was the ball position? Looks like a fairly narrow stance... Are you using the recommended IMA grip?
I don't have an argument with the training method, it is the experiment that is false.
I am not sure what you mean by this:
How do you train trail wrist extension at impact when you let go of the club with your trail hand before impact in the Golden Exercise?
Don't you maintain the claw position right through the exercise? Using the IMA swing the trail wrist goes to straight very soon after or even at impact anyway...
I can see where increasing the amount of trail wrist extension at 6/100 might increase clubhead speed but I don't see how having more extension at impact will add speed. In fact holding off the flexion of the trail wrist might actually decrease speed... Food for thought at any rate! Thanks for your input! LOL I hope that I have my terms correct there...
- Experiment - Peter on Apr 7, 2011, 8:57 PM
- Two things I find interesting - Mcirishman57 on Apr 8, 2011, 7:17 AM
- Sigh - Herbert on Apr 8, 2011, 12:36 PM
- Re: Experiment - Herbert on Apr 8, 2011, 12:27 PM
- Experiment - Mcirishman57 on Apr 8, 2011, 3:52 PM
- Science - Peter on Apr 9, 2011, 5:45 PM
- Re: The claw position - Allen Schuerholz on Apr 8, 2011, 12:07 PM