HmmmmMay 4 2011 at 1:24 AM
Herbert (Login gHerbert)
SAGF Members 2001
Response to SA
Isn't it true that if you have the clubhead square to the target at impact you will always miss on the draw or fade side if your path is not straight at the target at impact? In other words an inside path will result in a shot that draws or hooks to the pull side and an outside in path will result in a shot that fades or slices to the push side of the target?
Agree with your other comments...
- Micro vs Macro - Peter on May 4, 2011, 5:37 PM
- Stance vs. Plane - Herbert on May 4, 2011, 8:12 PM
- Yes again. - Snowman on May 4, 2011, 8:21 PM
- Agreed - Herbert on May 5, 2011, 2:30 PM
- Re: Micro vs Macro - Herbert on May 4, 2011, 8:19 PM
- Practice - Peter on May 5, 2011, 2:31 PM
- Yes - Snowman on May 4, 2011, 8:16 PM