I've also...August 29 2011 at 2:10 PM
|Peter (Login sagf_moderator)|
Response to Re: Tommy Gainey and HSS
followed him since the Big Break where I thought he was definitely the best that season. I've waited for the high frame rate video of him. I could see his swing was unusual but had not seen how much so until I saw the high frame rate video.
He was long off the tee but not exceptionally so vs the others in the tournament but the 180 yard 9-iron with no particular wind and the green about level with his position was REALLY exceptional.
There would be no hooking problem with HSS if you achieved his impact position. I think Heard would have done better teaching more of a Gainey impact position vs the more normal position illustrated in his materials.
|This message has been edited by sagf_moderator on Aug 29, 2011 5:58 PM|
- Re: I've also... - Jerry on Aug 29, 2011, 3:36 PM
- Apologies... - Peter on Aug 29, 2011, 6:24 PM
- Re: Apologies... - Jerry on Aug 29, 2011, 7:49 PM
- Grip - Peter on Aug 29, 2011, 11:24 PM
- FASINATED BY THIS APPROACH - Hawkholman on Aug 30, 2011, 8:14 AM
- Position at Impact - Peter on Aug 30, 2011, 3:22 PM
- Re: Position at Impact - Herbert on Aug 30, 2011, 4:00 PM
- Another thought - Herbert on Aug 30, 2011, 4:14 PM
- Yes - BobKy on Aug 30, 2011, 5:45 PM
- Re: Yes - Jerry on Aug 30, 2011, 8:17 PM
- Hi Jerry - BobKy on Aug 31, 2011, 9:26 AM
- Hawk, try this to stop the snap hooks. - Swing Like Moe on Sep 2, 2011, 4:20 PM