Re: Apologies...August 29 2011 at 7:49 PM
|Jerry (Login thinkin2)|
Response to Apologies...
Thanks for that clarification on "the bainey impact" because I would probably have spent half the night trying to google it, lol. I know a couple of guys who tried to qualify for the US Open this year. Not even close. No disrespect to them as they are really good golfers but I don't think "good" will cut it. If you don't have the game to go to any course in the country and potentially shoot in the 60's I doubt that you are ready for the Open. I'll take your advice on the sectional qualifiers next year. I'm sure there will be one somewhere not too far away. I really do want to see in person what a great golfer looks like and what the ball flight looks like. You just can't get a feel for it on tv. btw, I'm not sure about Tommy's grip looking at your photos. I thought he used a ten finger grip but it really looks kind of like a reverse overlap in that face on photo. What do you think?
- Grip - Peter on Aug 29, 2011, 11:24 PM
- FASINATED BY THIS APPROACH - Hawkholman on Aug 30, 2011, 8:14 AM
- Position at Impact - Peter on Aug 30, 2011, 3:22 PM
- Re: Position at Impact - Herbert on Aug 30, 2011, 4:00 PM
- Another thought - Herbert on Aug 30, 2011, 4:14 PM
- Yes - BobKy on Aug 30, 2011, 5:45 PM
- Re: Yes - Jerry on Aug 30, 2011, 8:17 PM
- Hi Jerry - BobKy on Aug 31, 2011, 9:26 AM
- Hawk, try this to stop the snap hooks. - Swing Like Moe on Sep 2, 2011, 4:20 PM