Return to Index  

long time forum member getting active again

September 7 2011 at 9:23 PM
SATTHMS  (Login SATTHMS)
SAGF Members 2002

I have been a member of this forum for many many years . I have posted o.ce in a great while in recent years. Although I do visit and read posts most days.
Peter , Mcirishman and many a few other remember me from the old days.
I like many have been on the merry-go round for way too long .
Have tried about ever single axis swing along with about every other type swing . I have been to 3 day golf clinics years ago when I first started with NG . Then. Later IMA. Lessons from many different instructors over the years with little success .
I started on Kevin's exercises after his book came out then ended up with a major shoulder injury. And after two surgery's finally got back at it late this spring . I played with kind of a Home made swing combined with some of Shawn Clement,s stuff.
I played well at times
I EVEN WON OUR HANDICAP DIVISION OF OUR CLUB. CHAMPIONSHIP THIS SUMMER . Mainly because I am still a high handicapper, but hey I still won. I had a very good second 9.
But as Kevin would say I certainly do not have a swing I will never forget. I have only matched my back 9 score from the CC once this year. The rest of the time I am still in the mid to upper 40's or once in a while worse.
I go over the top way to often and my short game sucks .
But when I am hitting them well I out drive most of the guys who play at our course . But in general I still suck and can't seem to get Amy better handicap or consistency

Time now that I am healthy again to get my handicap and game in shape

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on GolfCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement