Return to Index  

Thoughts

September 11 2011 at 2:33 PM

(Login gHerbert)
SAGF Members 2001

Response to You're too funny

These are my thoughts on the subject, if I am proven wrong on any of this over time I am fine with it!

Your top speed with a driver is over 120 mph which means that a swing that produces around 110mph driver speed is probably the right swing for you to play golf with. In other words you could have gone to variety of methods to accomplish the same thing that this method is accomplishing.

I am not sold on Kiran's teaching especially what I looked at on the internet. I think that your promoting it is not the best thing. Your swing is already built as you like to say. You have the basics in place so you can do odd things and make theme work. Most folks cannot. I do think that setting up with your shoulders so closed to the target line is going to cause you some problems but we shall see about that one! I would say that what you are doing is window dressing as opposed to anything with real substance...

As for your spine angle it does look pretty good to me. I think that you might want a little more bend from the hips at address though? Also are your shoulders less open at impact? Is that what is contributing to the spine angle improvement? Of course the improvement may have happened now anyway after all of the work that you have done on it...

Regards, Herbert

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement